Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Help me cope with college

Martes

Martes

Dedicated cake eater
-
How do I cope while studying in college and living with scumbag roommates who brag about having gf all the times? I really feel like Elliot Rodgers rn :feelsUnreal: maybe I should start writing my manifesto :feelsbadman:

go ER on those degenerate normalshitters

Universitycels are fakecels @Incelius Savage

they are surrounded by horny foids that will fuck them

Universitycels are fakecels @Incelius Savage
These motherfuckers should be kicked out of uni

Taking their opportunities for granted.

Ask him to stop bringing it up :feelsjuice:

I have this luck and I live alone, but everyday sight of vain-happy people makes me more and more miserable and it's pure suifuel, that they can be happy of anything and they can brag about anything. I still don't have any acquaintance in college.

I live with my parents. I spend all day playing video games when I’m not in college or doing college work.

How do I cope while studying in college and living with scumbag roommates who brag about having gf all the times? I really feel like Elliot Rodgers rn :feelsUnreal: maybe I should start writing my manifesto :feelsbadman:
Oh no you dont feel like ER i mean not yet but you can change it :feelsaww: .

I live with my parents. I spend all day playing video games when I’m not in college or doing college work.
This is how trucels attend college.

Eating rice is the best cope for your circumstances, GrAYmang

How ugly and autistic are you on a scale of 1 to 10?

Yeah, I hate when normies brag about having gf and love and all that shit

I chose to avoid it due to racial problems.

If you didn't already managed to make an stable group of friends in college it's literally ovER.

Can’t cope it is over

If you didn't already managed to make an stable group of friends in college it's literally ovER.
If no friends by the first semester of freshman year it’s over, don’t waste ur time

College is fakecel/wannabe normie antics.

I dropped out of both HS and college at my soonest convenience.

Imagine believing that a piece of paper is going to get you ahead in the world.

Without subchads, college would be revealed for the scam it is. Subchads are the only ones there to "better" themselves (because they're not good enough as they are) and studymaxx.

Chads, athletes and fefails: it's a multi-year orgy/sex resort. Everything else is secondary.