Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Help an Anglo

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
Is the World in World War Two genitive?
I threw a rock at Jeff - Which is the accusative, and which is the dative?
Can the Locative case be used for anything other than demonyms in vowels? Would riverside be the locative form of river instead of a compound word? What nouns would locative be used for that aren't demonyms?
Braziliansigma help me you fucking third world monkey

Last edited:
ded srs i have been published in a literary journal and idk wtf the locative and accusative case are ded srs XD

ded srs i have been published in a literary journal and idk wtf the locative and accusative case are ded srs XD
What languages do you speak?

oh thought this was for english not for german nvm my bad
i am an

autistic retard
This language is a blight upon the Earth
We should probably have taken the plunge and just started speaking French instead of shit dogshit fucking faggot baby babble. Fuck English and fuck the Anglo-Azhkenazic plutocratic thalassocratic world order that prevents me from learning anything else.

i no speak english very good but english my only language I speak???

We should probably have taken the plunge and just started speaking French instead of shit dogshit fucking faggot baby babble. Fuck English and fuck the Anglo-Azhkenazic plutocratic thalassocratic world order that prevents me from learning anything else.
french is based ngl

learned it cuz of camus it is a sexy language it's fun to speak jfl

this language's sentences are just words strung together like yellow-brown liquid spurts of nigger shit. If you speak English, this is what your level of understanding of grammar is. It's Chinese-tier
french is based ngl

learned it cuz of camus it is a sexy language it's fun to speak jfl
mouges mi

this language's sentences are just words strung together like yellow-brown liquid spurts of nigger shit. If you speak English, this is what your level of understanding of grammar is. It's Chinese-tier
Excuse me sir, I dare to say that you and your implications of this great english language will not only be not tolerated, but also condemned.This complete negligence you have of the english language will not be particularly in your favor, as English is the most spoken language on earth.

Je ne parle pas.

Oui 'mi!

jewglish çest merde!

as English is the most spoken language on earth.
In other words, English isn't even the language of people who conquered most of the planet and built one of the most materially sophisticated cultures that has ever existed, it's the language of pardos on CSGO calling you a tryhard for not having an IQ in the low 90s and shit-coloured swarms of Nigerians and Indians at this point. What a joke. It's also a vehicle for the worst kind of feminism and pozz degeneracy out there, exported to the entire world by porky and shekelstein.

Just because a lot of people do something or think something doesn't necessarily mean it's good or right. In fact, the opposite is the case about as much of the time. English is a pleb language and it's very unsurprising that one of its speakers has such a pleb-positive democratic mentality.

In other words, English isn't even the language of people who conquered most of the planet and built one of the most materially sophisticated cultures that has ever existed, it's the language of pardos on CSGO calling you a tryhard for not having an IQ in the low 90s and shit-coloured swarms of Nigerians and Indians at this point. What a joke. It's also a vehicle for the worst kind of feminism and pozz degeneracy out there, exported to the entire world by porky and shekelstein.

Just because a lot of people do something or think something doesn't necessarily mean it's good or right. In fact, the opposite is the case about as much of the time. English is a pleb language and it's very unsurprising that one of its speakers has such a pleb-positive democratic mentality.
hi so sorry I didnt read I made this instead because I'm not capable of thought

i dont understand this thread :feelstastyman:

ehh...n-no...No hablo ingles...no, n-N-NO NO SAYONARA INGLES NO PLES. No DO INGLES SPEAK. NO SPEAK.