Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel hello inkels dot iz (introduction)

hateful insul

hateful insul

Self-banned
-
hello inkels , i'm 20 years old sand man , KHHV , ugly and a manlet

i've decided to join this forum to make friends and to discuss our mutual interests in lolis and maybe somke hookah in a hookah lounge

@hateful insul signing off

shut the fuck up GrAY

i've decided to join this forum to make friends and to discuss our mutual interests in lolis and maybe somke hookah in a hookah lounge

Noone wants to be your friend and smoke your fucking sandniggershit :feelsthink:

iu
my brown skin complexion can't make me glow

Hello Federal Agent. Say hello to your fellow glowies in the office for me
9B53476D 57C8 4D79 B97F FB053303AE58

Nice try FBI, real creative with the name “hateful insul.” Your office buddies couldn’t think of something better?
radiation cels , chernobyl moggers

Nice try FBI, real creative with the name “hateful insul.” Your office buddies couldn’t think of something better?
time to go bang expensive and premium hookers with with stretched out holes covered with cellulites

Lolis are for fags sorry

he just followed me :feelswhat:

if u go to hookah lounges u mog me badly

Aren't you from FBI bozo:feelsaww:

well also in my country of origin (north africa) the only foids allowed to go there are prostitutes, so it’s not so much cool as it is a cesspool of desperation
you'd be wrong, you find many people there