Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Hello fellow incels!

NoIdeaWhatToDo

NoIdeaWhatToDo

Maybe in another life
★★★★★
Hello my fellow incels! (or should I say "brocels''?! :feelshaha: )

How's everyone's day going?

My name is Daniel Paul, I live in Mississippi, Hattiesburg.

Let's all introduce ourselves below by giving away your locations! (cities, postal codes etc etc :feelshaha: )
Let's get to know more about each other shall we!
And grow ahead together as a team to fight against the injustice brought upon us by feminoids and society!

Who's with me?!

Let's achieve total brocel victory!

This is my photo, looking stylish am I? :feelshaha:

Tough police officer

Don't mind the "police" badge, it was my favorite Halloween costume! :feelshaha:

Let us all reveal our faces so we gain each other's trust and bond over friendship my brocels!
Hail incels!

your sunglasses make you look gay

my face reveal btw. it's joever for me brocels. ropemaxxing is the only solution.

Of course fellow brocel! Lets hope for an Incel Rebellion!

Only reveal your first name and your city, state, or country (depending on size)

let's all go Eeee aaarrrr on 56th Avenue Street in Florida this Sunday morning exactly at 6:15 pm .

Hi friend! I live on 1488 Fent St., Atlanta Georgia. I love immersing myself in the rich Atlanta culture and listening to (or "bumping" as the urban youth say) playboi carti and destroy lonely :feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic:

I used to be subhuman but after some looksmaxxing I'm a chad :feelzez: shoutout to the brocels over at looksmaxx.org. here's a professional photo i had done recently

Screenshot 20240402 081542 Telegram

Unfortunately i still haven't ascended because here in altana the only foids are niggers. I tried asking one of them out once to show im virtuous and anti racist but she called over her boys who then robbed me

Hello my fellow incels! (or should I say "brocels''?! :feelshaha: )

How's everyone's day going?

My name is Daniel Paul, I live in Mississippi, Hattiesburg.

Let's all introduce ourselves below by giving away your locations! (cities, postal codes etc etc :feelshaha: )
Let's get to know more about each other shall we!
And grow ahead together as a team to fight against the injustice brought upon us by feminoids and society!

Who's with me?!

Let's achieve total brocel victory!

This is my photo, looking stylish am I? :feelshaha:

View attachment 1191844

Don't mind the "police" badge, it was my favorite Halloween costume! :feelshaha:

Let us all reveal our faces so we gain each other's trust and bond over friendship my brocels!
Hail incels!
sheiiit nigga i is devontae williams be livin in compton west 67th street yo sheiiit

I live on 2736 east park way!

C'mon brocels reveal your postal codes at least! Hail incels!

@ItsovERfucks @DarkStar @lonelysince2006 @SandNiggerKANG @Moroccancel2- @AsiaCel @Ron.Belgrade @edgelordcel @WorthlessSlavicShit @lazy_gamer_423 @Subhuman Niceguy

/s

sewer ahh post

me and @VictimofBpillReaper are not from 63rd

Hi friend! I live on 1488 Fent St., Atlanta Georgia. I love immersing myself in the rich Atlanta culture and listening to (or "bumping" as the urban youth say) playboi carti and destroy lonely :feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic:

I used to be subhuman but after some looksmaxxing I'm a chad :feelzez: shoutout to the brocels over at looksmaxx.org. here's a professional photo i had done recently

View attachment 1191852
Unfortunately i still haven't ascended because here in altana the only foids are niggers. I tried asking one of them out once to show im virtuous and anti racist but she called over her boys who then robbed me
sheiiit nigga i is devontae williams be livin in compton west 67th street yo sheiiit
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Hi friend I don’t have a location i literally live in the caves of Afghanistan

@Incel introduce yourself

let's all go Eeee aaarrrr on 56th Avenue Street in Florida this Sunday morning exactly at 6:15 pm .
Reveal your location coordinates fellow incel!

Hey man Tariq Nasheed here, from 13th Street New York 1101

Wazzup my nigga, ion have time for these talks man, hoes be coming to my crib in few minutes man, you know what I'm saying? We'll talk later my nigga

Jfl nigga you're on your way to the antartica have fun finding the portal to the jewish underworld
No! Brocel!
Drop your current location coordinates now!

Hey man Tariq Nasheed here, from 13th Street New York 1101

Wazzup my nigga, ion have time for these talks man, hoes be coming to my crib in few minutes man, you know what I'm saying? We'll talk later my nigga
What's up brocel Tariq!

Are you holding any drugs? Would love to drugmaxx with you bro! Just drop your current address!

Nah man no drugs no 'cohol, I'm just chilling with dem hoes man

I quit all those CIA shit man
Long time

Nah man no drugs no 'cohol, I'm just chilling with dem hoes man
Ay c'mon don't lie!
We all know you got that good stuff....:shhh::feelsEhh: