Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hello everyone! I’d like to introduce myself… (this may be important at some point, you should probably read this)

CollegeCel

CollegeCel

Self-banned
-
Hello everyone, it’s a great pleasure to finally get to post on .is (I’ll explain why I’ve been withholding myself from joining in the next paragraph). I’ve been lurking on here for a little over two years, and I’ve received tremendous insight that I don’t think I would have gotten through any other website. Through reading the data that you all provide, both anecdotal and statistical, I’ve been able to realize my place in society as unwanted, undesirable, an incel. A lifetime of bullying, severe and repetitious rejection, scornful looks by any passing girls, and overall just being shown that I don’t belong has led me to where I am today. Though we, reader, may be divided by race, ethnicity, nationality, or class, I feel that we are still in unity through the pain that we have been dealt by the world. This agonizing pain is special because we can actively see others throughout our lives delight themselves in positive social situations i.e. social circles, girlfriends, and sexual and romantic encounters. Similar to how a homeless man can watch someone in a sports car drive right by him, never paying him a glance, we too are like that homeless man, being forced to watch on as everyone else is able to attain the thing(s) that are so necessary to develop properly (most especially as an adolescent).

Well, hi, allow me to introduce myself. My name is [REDACTED], but you can (and probably should for right now) call me CollegeCel. Where I am, where I’m from, or what I look like personally doesn’t matter yet, but what does matter is what I’ve been planning for seemingly so long now. When I discovered .co two years ago, I thought that I should join immediately as it felt like I could really connect with like minded people. However, I stopped myself and made a promise that, if I were still alone, still an incel by college, then I would finally make an account. College, for me, starts very soon. This is or should be the time when you really bloom as an early adult. When relationships form and you get to know your place in the world. I know my place in the world right now, however, and I don’t see the use in suffering much longer, I am no masochist.

This is what I am going to do: for the next many months I will post about my experiences as an incel in college twice a month (once at the beginning, and once in the middle of the month). Think of this sorta like blog post of mine, where you can see what it’s like for an incel, completely separate of yourself, to either suffer greatly (again), or to finally escape and ascend (highly, highly unlikely). If at any point I somehow succeed in ascension, I will announce this and ban myself or request a ban from the mods promptly. HowevER, if after a point of many months in I am unsuccessful in my many attempts to just be happy… well… you know… I’ll let you know before that happens.

First real post will come September 1st, good luck and stay safe in your real life everyone. I really wish you all the best!

Brutal noreplypill
Though we, reader, may be divided by race, ethnicity, nationality, or class, I feel that we are still in unity through the pain that we have been dealt by the world.
I feel the same. There's a lot of users here that I don't like but I still can't help but feel connected as we're sharing the same fate.
HowevER, if after a point of many months in I am unsuccessful in my many attempts to just be happy… well… you know… I’ll let you know before that happens.
:feelswhere:
First real post will come September 1st, good luck and stay safe in your real life everyone. I really wish you all the best!
OK. Best of luck in college. Try to find the good things in it. The women suck and so do many other aspects of college life but it's still a special time you'll never experience again. There *will* be things that you'll start missing as you get older. (Assuming you haven't roped, that is.)

Last edited:
Hello graycel, but do keep the promise to update on your college experience. And please ask girls out because I want to know if you get rejected and what they say to you.

When i was in college, i tried everything in order to get friends and a gf. I started meditating, i went to therapy and took medication, i volunteered taking care of the elder, i joined many social clubs, i went to every party i was invited and forced myself in general to socialize as much as possible, I started reading PUA advice, started to dress the best i could, joined classes just to meet new people, etc. I got nothing from all the effort, and realizing my position in the genetic social hierarchy (rock bottom) i accepted that, indeed, i was an involuntary celibate. Then, i discovered the community.

Im telling this to you because, in my opinion, if you dont try as hard as you can to fit in (get friends, and a gf) you will be a fakecel the rest of your life. At least try. Being an incel is hell.

When i was in college, i tried everything in order to get friends and a gf. I started meditating, i went to therapy and took medication, i volunteered taking care of the elder, i joined many social clubs, i went to every party i was invited and forced myself in general to socialize as much as possible, I started reading PUA advice, started to dress the best i could, joined classes just to meet new people, etc. I got nothing from all the effort, and realizing my position in the genetic social hierarchy (rock bottom) i accepted that, indeed, i was an involuntary celibate. Then, i discovered the community.

Im telling this to you because, in my opinion, if you dont try as hard as you can to fit in (get friends, and a gf) you will be a fakecel the rest of your life. At least try. Being an incel is hell.
Will you:

a) die as a virgin
b) rape
c) pay for prostitutes
d) not decided yet
e) already paid

At least in Spain it is affordable, cheap Spanish-speaking prostitutes from America

Will you:

a) die as a virgin
b) rape
c) pay for prostitutes
d) not decided yet
e) already paid

At least in Spain it is affordable, cheap Spanish-speaking prostitutes from America

Probably die as a virgin. Im too socially retarded to get myself a prostitute. And i would never rape anybody, im low T, small, never fight anyone, shy, autistic... Violence and assertiveness are not my thing.

Ive heard it can be pretty affordable if you know where to go and who to ask. Still illegal tho. Ive had problems with police before so i know what they do to short, ugly, autistic males that look scared and overwhelmed and have done something illegal, and i dont want any more of that. So that makes it harder.

Anyway, what about you?

Welcome and goodluck.
Probably die as a virgin. Im too socially retarded to get myself a prostitute. And i would never rape anybody, im low T, small, never fight anyone, shy, autistic... Violence and assertiveness are not my thing.
Same as me.

Ive heard it can be pretty affordable if you know where to go and who to ask. Still illegal tho. Ive had problems with police before so i know what they do to short, ugly, autistic males that look scared and overwhelmed and have done something illegal, and i dont want any more of that. So that makes it harder.

Anyway, what about you?
You can get and hold a job, but not visit a prostitute? WTF?

Prostitution isn't illegal in Spain.

See: https://scortalicante.com/scort/karina/

Only 50 euros. It costs triple of that here.

My first no reply -thread:

You can get and hold a job, but not visit a prostitute? WTF?

For me, its not easy to establish normal social relations and interactions outside of a very formal context. I can teach but i cant go out with people and just talk while drinking beer. Let alone concerting an appointment with a prostitute. I just dont know what to say in any spontaneous social situation. Im autistic btw. And ive been isolated my whole life. Its not my fucking fault.

Prostitution isn't illegal in Spain.

Its not by itself, but most cities have regulations and tickets for those that dont follow them. The users get the tickets, of course, not the prostitutes. And its easy to end up interacting with police.
Also, Spain is probably the most feminist country in the universe. We have laws that benefit women. If a prostitute decides to denounce me for whatever reason, i have to prove that i have not raped her. Thats impossible, so im going to jail.
And its not just paranoia, ive had a "social" life during college and ive got the police called on me, and literally got tortured after that until they realized i was "special". Still today i wonder why did that girl call the police on me. I absolutely didnt expect it (i even offered them food i had), and that was one of the traumatic aspects of it. Im pretty sure that i came off as extremely creepy due to my weird way of talking and acting with the normies and then the normie police. My looks probably didnt help, im ugly, short, deformed. My point is, i am going to avoid any kind of interaction with police at all costs for the rest of my life. And interacting with random women is the worst way to accomplish that, by my experience. Im lucky im not in jail just because im socially awkward.
Its just not as easy as it seems from a NT perspective. You can just get an appointment, approach and talk with her, look normal during the ordeal, and disappear and be forgotten. I wish i could do that.

Are you spanish?

How did it go?

I can’t cuz I’m too lost mate

It was a suggestion for OP, he is young and soon will join college, so he will have many, many chances to ascend. If he is not an incel, he should be able to.
I dont know your situation. But ive given up too. Nowadays, my mental health is so bad that i would settle just for not getting fired from my job next year. Ascending is already beyond my scope.

It was a suggestion for OP, he is young and soon will join college, so he will have many, many chances to ascend. If he is not an incel, he should be able to.
I dont know your situation. But ive given up too. Nowadays, my mental health is so bad that i would settle just for not getting fired from my job next year. Ascending is already beyond my scope.
Yeah

Anyway, what about you?
Goddamn

Get out of college now im warning you