Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious HELLO DHAR I AMU VERY HASUM AND WHITE PASSINGRU HAPA. AMA

You can tell he has some Korean blood because his eyebrows peak a little, like a mountain, and his mouth/lips is round, narrow and not broad at all. His nose is kinda big for being a Korean, i guess that's a trait from his white parent.
Peaking eyebrows have nothing to do with race. His upper lip is very ethnic for sure and no, the nose is probably from the korean side its uncommon but noses like that do exist for asians.

more than for white people

YOU DO SEPPOKU NAO!

Peaking eyebrows have nothing to do with race. His upper lip is very ethnic for sure and no, the nose is probably from the korean side its uncommon but noses like that do exist for asians.
One of many ways to tell the difference from Koreans and Chinese as well as Japanese people are peaking eyebrows. Korean eyebrows are often high and peaking. It's even easier to tell if they didn't have surgery.

One of many ways to tell the difference from Koreans and Chinese as well as Japanese people are peaking eyebrows. Korean eyebrows are often high and peaking. It's even easier to tell if they didn't have surgery.
I have peaking eyebrows and I’m chinese. It doesn’t work

And I’ve had korean friends with straight eyebrows. Whoever told you that had bullshit in their mouth

SAAWI CHINKU MAN! GRORI TU JAPAN!
YOU WILL PAYO FOR THISU! YOU BRING DISHONA TO ME. SAMURAI PAWA! @Fatass3000
IMG 20240623 013237

And I’ve had korean friends with straight eyebrows. Whoever told you that had bullshit in their mouth
I don't know it's just one of the traits i see. I can kinda easily tell a difference between the three north east asian ethnicities anyway.

Difference

I already know from humanphenotypes.net. But those differences are exaggerated a lot compared to what you see irl
Well, the phenotypes were actually from legit eugenicists who took photographs of people, then the photos were digitalized and altered in a way.