Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Heightmogged and Lifemogged at Wedding

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
My chad cousin married last night. At wedding there was couple dance. Stupid cuck family members forced me to dance with my mom grandmom. Oh god, oh god. Why I didn't run away from there? At dancing pit i got heightmogged and lifemogged from couples. All I saw was tallfags with foids. Some foids were same height and some were taller than me with heels. I even got mogged from stupid femoids. Then I started to talk about how ugly and short 5,7 turbo manlet I am. Cuck father said "There is no one like you in here. All of them are same, brown colored eyes, dark skin and fat chubby bodies." Last night was my one of the biggest blackpill experience in my life. [UWSL]I still can't get over it. [UWSL]I've been traumatized. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:[/UWSL][/UWSL]

Why not just use the regular "I need to take a piss" / "I ate too much and my stomach hurts" excuses?

R u currycel?
No. I live in Turkey so most of men in here are middle eastern. I'm white, light brown hair, green eyes but this properties are not making me attractive. Even it would, foids will still prefer taller men than me. Some idiot landwhale and ugly foids complimenting me to manipulate me so they can use me. I understand from their voice tones micro face expressions when they are mogging and coping with me. They only choose me as their wagecuck. Being turbo manlet in Turkey is death sentence. If I was 10cm taller I would become chad in Turkey. It never began.
No. I live in Turkey so most of men in here are middle eastern. I'm white, light brown hair, green eyes but this properties are not making me attractive. Even it would, foids will still prefer taller men than me. Some idiot landwhale and ugly foids complimenting me to manipulate me so they can use me. I understand from their voice tones micro face expressions when they are mogging and coping with me. They only choose me as their wagecuck. Being turbo manlet in Turkey is death sentence. If I was 10cm taller I would become chad in Turkey. It never began.
I also believe that my mom was with chad to pass good genetics and then she cucked my father. But sadly I got the height genetics from my short mom.

Last edited:
What was more brutal to you, being heightmogged or lifemogged?

92BB8229 CBA6 4BDF 83A4 A962AB50A206