Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Heightmaxxing is cope

Scientists should stop fucking coping about muhhh unethical means and just go full human trials until they figure something out mang I can't cope like this. I need wider clavicles and wrist bones this is torture.
Femur too.

Nah his height is genetic, his mother is almost 6 foot and Slav while his father is pure Germanic and 6'2 when he was younger. With the right nutrition he would've reached that height anyways
not just that its also food and other shit he got
no way he would grow that tall naturally thats cope

height is not just genetic, thats a misconception. you need a good environment and diet as well to grow tall

Scientists should stop fucking coping about muhhh unethical means and just go full human trials until they figure something out mang I can't cope like this. I need wider clavicles and wrist bones this is torture.
Impossible to have good frame as a curry, even the tallest curries i know are still giga framelets, it nevER began

no way he would grow that tall naturally thats cope

height is not just genetic, thats a misconception. you need a good environment and diet as well to grow tall
Yeah no shit, but his parents are millionaires and former POTUS so of course he'd have the right environment and diet. But his mother being a 5'11 eastern european woman helped massively

Impossible to have good frame as a curry, even the tallest curries i know are still giga framelets, it nevER began
naw cope as fk
my friend's older brother is 6'3 and former gym bro
hes absolutely massive
same friend's nephew is even taller and bigger
i went to his wedding recently in a temple, was mogged to death(i was the easily the shortest male there)

Yeah no shit, but his parents are millionaires and former POTUS so of course he'd have the right environment and diet. But his mother being a 5'11 eastern european woman helped massively
yeh it helps but too many incels here cope with genetics alone, genes are probably 30-40% of the equation

Our parents may have been middle class or higher but they weren’t eating American goy slop. Plus sometimes like in my parents case height genes skipped them or they got their height from their moms.

My grandpas were 6’3 and about 5’10. It was kind of obvious despite my growth being stunted for a bit I would surpass them
How can you be more stunted than your grandpas, when you were raised in a first-world country while they weren't.

yeh it helps but too many incels here cope with genetics alone, genes are probably 30-40% of the equation
Then why am I 5'10 and not 6'5, I was very large as a baby almost 10 pounds and a whole standard deviation above average length. I was also a late bloomer, and I always ate a lot of red meat and vitamins as a kid. And I grew up in relatively rural areas of the United States

Then why am I 5'10 and not 6'5, I was very large as a baby almost 10 pounds and a whole standard deviation above average length. I was also a late bloomer, and I always ate a lot of red meat and vitamins as a kid. And I grew up in relatively rural areas of the United States

same bro i got cucked as well
i check my ulna length, i missed my intended actual height by 4 inches :feelsrope:
i am partially to blame for it though, i had to much useless soda in my teen years and absolutely stunted my own growth :cryfeels:

funny cause i migrated to the west from currydia in 2000s so i had access to superior food and what not.

It's been proven that genes determine 80% of your height, and 20% is from external factors.

same bro i got cucked as well
i check my ulna length, i missed my intended actual height by 4 inches :feelsrope:
i am partially to blame for it though, i had to much useless soda in my teen years and absolutely stunted my own growth :cryfeels:

funny cause i migrated to the west from currydia in 2000s so i had access to superior food and what not.
At least I got an ogre frame and skull, but I could've been 6'5 with the same frame and skull so it's bullshit. But I don't even know what I did to stunt my growth, I mean I barely exercised as a kid because I was autistic could that have been the reason?

At least I got an ogre frame and skull, but I could've been 6'5 with the same frame and skull so it's bullshit. But I don't even know what I did to stunt my growth, I mean I barely exercised as a kid because I was autistic could that have been the reason?
did you drink soda/pop??
that and lack of exercise will do that
i didn't play sports or anything either
It's been proven that genes determine 80% of your height, and 20% is from external factors.

got sources for that?
cause i know niggas taller than me with manlet parents.

got sources for that?
cause i know niggas taller than me with manlet parents.
The short answer to this question is that about 60 to 80 percent of the difference in height between individuals is determined by genetic factors, whereas 20 to 40 percent can be attributed to environmental effects

did you drink soda/pop??
that and lack of exercise will do that
i didn't play sports or anything either
My parents didn't allow me to drink soda for that specific reason they didn't want me to become manlet jfl, so that's definitely not it. I couldn't play sports because I had dyspraxia which goes hand in hand with autism. I only played sports when I was older but it might've been too late?

older study this is more recent

My parents didn't allow me to drink soda for that specific reason they didn't want me to become manlet jfl, so that's definitely not it. I couldn't play sports because I had dyspraxia which goes hand in hand with autism. I only played sports when I was older but it might've been too late?
could be the water that makes the frogs gay :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

How can you be more stunted than your grandpas, when you were raised in a first-world country while they weren't.
Because I was underweight due to sensory issues. My height isn’t bad and I’m just under 6’0 but I was expected to be about 6’2 or around it

Because I was underweight due to sensory issues. My height isn’t bad and I’m just under 6’0 but I was expected to be about 6’2 or around it
It matters most during childhood, from the ages of post birth like 2 to right before puberty

What are your parents heights? Being underweight doesn't equate to malnutrition.

If he was underweight during the postnatal period it would affect it
That would be his parents fault then, not his. Since he's 5'11, I doubt his growth was stunted like a third-worlder. Even vegans are only 1" shorter on average than those that eat meat.

That would be his parents fault then, not his.
I had enough to eat. I just had sensory issues due to my autism which resulted in me having a hyperactive gag reflex.

I was normal weight up until like 9 when I started having massive issues with eating food. I legit would gag at foods I used to love 24/7 and my sensory issues boosted in hard
What are your parents heights? Being underweight doesn't equate to malnutrition.
5’8 and 5’3
It matters most during childhood, from the ages of post birth like 2 to right before puberty
I was normal weight for most of my early childhood I didn’t really become underweight til 9 ID say. But it was never taken seriously at 10-12 since my bmi wasn’t uncommon at that age.

Then the doctors & my parents started taking it seriously at 12-13 because my height started stunting & I lost weight when I was sick

@Rapist @Biowaste Removal also everytime I gained weight I would increase in height. That’s why I’ve been gaining weight a bit this summer and I’m now 181-182cm so 5’11 and a half basically

@Rapist @Biowaste Removal also everytime I gained weight I would increase in height. That’s why I’ve been gaining weight a bit this summer and I’m now 181-182cm so 5’11 and a half basically
Proof or LARP

HGH obv works nigga kids with disabilities get it from doctors

HGH obv works nigga kids with disabilities get it from doctors
Yeah it works for kids jfl, except no one on looksfag org is a pre-pubescent kid

How am I supposed to prove it to you?
I don't know, are you slow? Gaining weight makes you taller, that makes no sense, Everyone i've known got SHORTER after gaining weight because of spinal compression and increased estrogen causing growth plates to fuse early

I don't know, are you slow? Gaining weight makes you taller, that makes no sense, Everyone i've known got SHORTER after gaining weight because of spinal compression and increased estrogen causing growth plates to fuse early
this is the dumbest fucking statement I’ve ever read. Mate most obese people are not manlets for a reason. Most 6’5 flat dudes are ogres from what I see.

Lol obese fucks consume more sugar causing an increase in height. Also I’m underweight it would make no sense for like weight to compress my fucking spine what the fuck??

If you’re underweight your growth is going to stunt simply because the more weight you get from consuming American food will cause your hormones to produce more hgh.

A bunch of other factors I could mention but these are the basics. Now I wasn’t malnourished obviously I was still pretty healthy despite being pretty underweight because of my autistic sensory issues. However it’s just a fact that consuming more food and a higher appetite correlated with increase in height LMFAO