Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Heightcopers cry your heart out.Dating app reveals most right-swiped heights for men and women

there is no more bots on badoo it has an identification system now
When did that come into effect?
Reminds me of a similar thing that happened to me a few years ago on a small german dating site. There was this really pretty 'girl' who somehow seemed interested in me (I should've seen that as the first red flag, but I was very lonely, desperate and depressed so I chose to believe it was real). The site allowed you to send the first 5 messages for free but if you wanted anymore and you needed to pay for bundles of coins. To send a message you needed 5 coins. I initially bought a bundle worth 25 EUR (20 messages) thinking I'd send her my number or email and we could continue our convo away from the site. The thing is, they blocked all personal contact information, so numbers/emails couldn't get through, or so I thought (that's a whole other story). Before I realized I was being taken for a ride by the website, I had already spent ~425 EUR ($470) just on coins for the site to talk to this 'girl' (you can calculate how many messages that was; we basically spoke every single day for 3/4 months). I was smitten by her/it. I told people at work that I'd met a girl online (jfl) and how great she was. She never wanted meet whenever I brought it up, and that's when I realized what was going on. I was distraught. I haven't spent a cent on another site since then, rather be lonely than broke.

Truth is, a lot of these dating sites are scams with some being more obvious than others. It might sound like a crazy story but it's true. I'm sure a few older trucels here have similar stories.

Edit: My apologies for deviating from the topic.
And people doubt the ability of AI to replace women in relationships and intimacy. Its unlikely you were talking to a bot, but AI will soon be able to achieve this level of ruseing.

Last edited:
When was the data collected?

I'm willing to bet $100 right now in BTC that, when controlled for face, the taller man gets more matches on Badoo. Are you willing to participate in that bet?

We will each take an artificially constructed man using an AI face generating service. One version of him will be 6'1, the other 5'8. We will put his picture on Badoo in a randomly selected city in a country where the average foid height is shorter than the manlet. The experiment will run for two weeks and the total number of matches will be used to determine a winner.

Are you willing to go along with this? We could also do a second experiment with chad vs chadlet, using the same chad face with similar criteria.

Under 5'8" = height matters more than face

Over 5'8" = face matters more than height

When was the data collected?

I'm willing to bet $100 right now in BTC that, when controlled for face, the taller man gets more matches on Badoo. Are you willing to participate in that bet?

We will each take an artificially constructed man using an AI face generating service. One version of him will be 6'1, the other 5'8. We will put his picture on Badoo in a randomly selected city in a country where the average foid height is shorter than the manlet. The experiment will run for two weeks and the total number of matches will be used to determine a winner.

Are you willing to go along with this? We could also do a second experiment with chad vs chadlet, using the same chad face with similar criteria.
i don't see where i said that short guys do better in dating than tall guys.

There are tons more studies which prove that taller height is better. As well as the heightpills on my thread and @LittleBoy 's megathread. One study doesn't disprove what 19384 other have.

This can't be reiterated enough. Thanks.