Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Height won't save u

Notkev

Notkev

In-a-prison-of-my-own-making-cel
★★★★★
The fact that people like me are in here proves it.

Having an average face and body proportions and normal brain are much more important.

This should be water but height cannot save you if everything else is fucked.

What height even are you?

Having an average face and body proportions and normal brain are much more important.

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::soy:

It will. Tallfags should unironically touch grass. :feelskek: :feelskek:

STFU You fucking faggot

Cherry picking is not an argument

How fucked is your face?

6'2 | 188cm
i swear i get heightmogged more on this forum than if i went outside. Why is seemingly almost everyone here 6ft and above ?

i swear i get heightmogged more on this forum than if i went outside. Why is seemingly almost everyone here 6ft and above ?
Taller people have more confidence to brag about their height. Why would a manlet mention his height unprovoked?

ur probably a tallfag coper. gtfo

Because we are the biggest truecels on here unironically. The funny thing is Im not even the definition of a sub 4 truecel yet most users still have it better than me

Because we are the biggest truecels on here unironically. The funny thing is Im not even the definition of a sub 4 truecel yet most users still have it better than me
So you're average looking?

Unironically feels like it sometimes

Big hooked nose
Small skull
Barely a jaw DESPITE being skinny as hell
Ugly evil-looking eyes
Can't grow beard
Some acne on the forehead

Have hair though. I guess that's better than being bald

I know. I expected more manlets like me on here

Big hooked nose
Small skull
Barely a jaw DESPITE being skinny as hell
Ugly evil-looking eyes
Can't grow beard
Some acne on the forehead

Have hair though. I guess that's better than being bald
- Rhinoplasty
- No one notices or cares about the size of your skull unless it's somehow related to a medical deformity
- Genioplasty
- Not a failo since women love dark triad evil traits.
- Doesn't matter if all your other features are ok
- Easily fixable and not a huge problem in general
- Has hair

So you're average looking?
Im a 4,5/10 so almost average looking generally speaking but I do have a list of failos that put me below a 5. I would say my biggest failos are crooked teeth, the fact my hairline started receeding recently and of course non NTness

- Rhinoplasty
- No one notices or cares about the size of your skull unless it's somehow related to a medical deformity
- Genioplasty
- Not a failo since women love dark triad evil traits.
- Doesn't matter if all your other features are ok
- Easily fixable and not a huge problem in general
- Has hair
Thanks man. I'll see what I can do. I should gain weight as well.

Im a 4,5/10 so almost average looking generally speaking but I do have a list of failos that put me below a 5. I would say my biggest failos are crooked teeth, the fact my hairline started receeding recently and of course non NTness
You're not the biggest truecel then unless you're extremely short.

Unironically feels like it sometimes
this has given me a new idea for a megathread. One for height. There’s been plenty of height polls conducted here but a fair amount of users here sometimes troll vote the tallest option for jokes. It would be interesting to see the percentages of users who are actually 6ft and who are below that threshold

it will help confirm whether or not there actually are more tall users here or if this feeling we both share is just some cognitive bias on our part

this has given me a new idea for a megathread. One for height. There’s been plenty of height polls conducted here but a fair amount of users here sometimes troll vote the tallest option for jokes. It would be interesting to see the percentages of users who are actually 6ft and who are below that threshold

it will help confirm whether or not there actually are more tall users here or if this feeling we both share is just some cognitive bias on our part
Sounds good. Yeah pretty much all of the height polls done on here have been flawed.

6'2 | 188cm
You're a good height. Generic redpill shit should work for you; hit the gym, shower more, etc. I am 5ft and curry, I wish I was in your position cause then at least I'd have a path forward like; improve looks, improve outgoingness, improve finances, etc. Yeah it's better to be Chris Hemsworth than an ugly 6ft2 dude, but you are still privileged and have it better than most men. Just need to put some effort in.

You're a good height. Generic redpill shit should work for you; hit the gym, shower more, etc. I am 5ft and curry, I wish I was in your position cause then at least I'd have a path forward like; improve looks, improve outgoingness, improve finances, etc. Yeah it's better to be Chris Hemsworth than an ugly 6ft2 dude, but you are still privileges and have it better than most men.
I'm well aware of how advantageous it is to be tall. But if you don't LOOK like THAT GUY, you just look like a nerdy twig.

Your situation is far worse. I hope things can change for us. The one thing I'll do is try to gain 20-30lbs of muscle. I'm only 146lbs right now.

Actually it would since I would at least have the tallfag blue eyed white boy halo noodle whores and ethnics whores open their legs for instead I have the manlet "what are short males even good for?" halo.

You're a good height. Generic redpill shit should work for you; hit the gym, shower more, etc. I am 5ft and curry, I wish I was in your position cause then at least I'd have a path forward like; improve looks, improve outgoingness, improve finances, etc. Yeah it's better to be Chris Hemsworth than an ugly 6ft2 dude, but you are still privileged and have it better than most men. Just need to put some effort in.
How early did you get blackpilled?

Actually it would since I would at least have the tallfag blue eyed white boy halo noodle whores and ethnics whores open their legs for instead I have the manlet "what are short males even good for?" halo.
I hope you DO have blue eyes and blonde hair. Foids in here (middle east) LOVE white men and that stereotype. It fucking sucks.

Make it now

How early did you get blackpilled?
Maybe late 20s, it's hard to say cause I never knew a term like "blackpill", etc, until recently. I never discovered an ideology. Just as the years turned to decades, I gradually became more and more understanding of my situation.

Maybe late 20s, it's hard to say cause I never knew a term like "blackpill", etc, until recently. I never discovered an ideology. Just as the years turned to decades, I gradually became more and more understanding of my situation.
When did you realize that it's over [not necessarily tied to blackpill]?

Make it now
wish I could but its going to take a while. I’m not going to bother making a poll. Instead I’ll go through almost every active member here and search their posts for what height they claim to be. This should be at least a more reliable method to gather data than polls

wish I could but its going to take a while. I’m not going to bother making a poll. Instead I’ll go through almost every active member here and search their posts for what height they claim to be. This should be at least a more reliable method to gather data than polls
You'd have to sink in a ton of time