Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Height won't save u

When did you realize that it's over [not necessarily tied to blackpill]?
It was also gradual. At one point I realized it was over in terms of finding an attractive white woman. At another point... an attractive curry woman. And only recently I accepted that I could only ascend by arrange marriage to at best a very average dirt poor curry woman.

Actually it would since I would at least have the tallfag blue eyed white boy halo noodle whores and ethnics whores open their legs for instead I have the manlet "what are short males even good for?" halo.
most tallfags here lack critical thinking his brain would sting don't push him too far

It was also gradual. At one point I realized it was over in terms of finding an attractive white woman. At another point... an attractive curry woman. And only recently I accepted that I could only ascend by arrange marriage to at best a very average dirt poor curry woman.
How old are you?

retards like you deserve to be here and wallow in misery forever

most tallfags here lack critical thinking his brain would sting don't push him too far
What would you have a tallfag do man? To change his situation

i can confirm 6’3 and 2/10 face

wish I could but its going to take a while. I’m not going to bother making a poll. Instead I’ll go through almost every active member here and search their posts for what height they claim to be. This should be at least a more reliable method to gather data than polls
That's a good way of doing it:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

What would you have a tallfag do man? To change his situation
Probably nothing. My personal advice is: do whatever the fuck you want. If you like posting on here post on here all day

Probably nothing. My personal advice is: do whatever the fuck you want. If you like posting on here post on here all day
I'm on vacation now and have nothing to do at the time.

But yeah, ultimately you're right

I hope you DO have blue eyes and blonde hair. Foids in here (middle east) LOVE white men and that stereotype. It fucking sucks.
Its brown

I'm slightly bellow average height but I'm also a heightpill denier, because based on my irl observations one Chadlet gets more foids than all of the ugly tallfags combined, those little fuckers get mocked but they never lose with foids

I think the shit foids say online about short men is just their general misandry disguised as hatred of short men, they hate men and mantlets are an easy target so they use the opportunity, irl face is much much more important, hell even money is more important imo, I've never seen a man who is incel just for height alone, short height is a negative thing but it's never the main incel-ifier, it can only worsen an already fucked up smv due to face

Last edited:
I'm slightly bellow average height but I'm also a heightpill denier, because based on my irl observations one Chadlet gets more foids than all of the ugly tallfags combined, those little fuckers get mocked but they never lose with foids

I think the shit foids say online about short men is just their general misandry disguised as hatred of short men, they hate men and mantlets are an easy target so they use the opportunity, irl face is much much more important, hell even money is more important imo

I've never seen a man who is incel just for height alone
I'd say your core personality is also very important. And it's immutable for the most part

I'd say your core personality is also very important. And it's immutable for the most part
It might be important for the "player" type, but it's rare and can never create real physical attraction, personality only matters when you already got the looks, it means jack shit for ugly fucks like us, if we try too much we're creepy, if we don't try we're also creepy, personality = face

It might be important for the "player" type, but it's rare and can never create real physical attraction, personality only matters when you already got the looks, it means jack shit for ugly fucks like us, if we try too much we're creepy, if we don't try we're also creepy, personality = face
I agree. It's kind of a lose lose situation.
In their eyes:
If I try, I'm a try-hard desperate loser.

If I don't give a damn at all (which is what I've come to) I'm a coward virgin loser with no balls.

If you're short and have good face and hair you're "cute", if you're short and ugly you're a "creepy gnome"

If you're tall and have a good face you're "handsome", if you're tall and ugly/bald you're a weird twig or the "big guy" ogre everyone hates

It all comes down to face

Last edited:
If you're short and have a good face and hair you're "cute", if you're short and ugly you're a "creepy gnome"

If you're tall and have a good face you're "handsome", if you're tall and ugly/bald you're a weird twig or a "big guy" everyone hates

nah, tall'cel' might as well use reddit than staying here tbh, foids asking for tall man to date there so often its insane and all it take is for tall'cel' to pm one of them to ascend
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/tall/comments/1ek7saf/any_tall_single_guys_here/?utm_source=embedv2&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_content=action_bar

If you're short and have a good face and hair you're "cute", if you're short and ugly you're a "creepy gnome"

If you're tall and have a good face you're "handsome", if you're tall and ugly/bald you're a weird twig or a "big guy" everyone hates

Yeah. In my case not even having hair that I've grown out (with normal hairline) helped me.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm a mentalcel but then I look in the mirror.

I'm not in any western country (at the time). But I'll look into it
Maybe it's a location thing, I'm also in middle shit and there was this 190cm ugly brown ogre in my class and all foids were repulsed by him, while the 170cm playboy always had 3 foids walking with him around the campus

Maybe it's a location thing, I'm also in middle shit and there was this 190cm ugly brown ogre in my class and all foids were repulsed by him, while the 170cm playboy always had 3 foids walking with him around the campus
I'm starting to think so.
Where do you live?

wish I could but its going to take a while. I’m not going to bother making a poll. Instead I’ll go through almost every active member here and search their posts for what height they claim to be. This should be at least a more reliable method to gather data than polls
Tag me in the thread when you make it

I'm starting to think so.
I know another Chadlet who had multiple foids throwing birthday party for him and buying him gifts, you can't make this shit up, that's why I only have sympathy for ugly/ethnic shortcels, there's no such thing as a good looking short "incel"
Where do you live?
Kiran

I know another Chadlet who had multiple foids throwing birthday party for him and buying him gifts, you can't make this shit up, that's why I only have sympathy for ugly/ethnic shortcels, there's no such thing as a good looking short "incel"

Kiran
I'm from iran.
And yes, I agree with what you said.

And yes, I agree with what you said.
I think height matters in the west because they already got the average white looks and money which mogs us shitskins to death so anything the average male DOESN'T have becomes the deciding factor, like height, that's also why niggers pull bitches there despite being ugly, they're exotic there but darkies can't be exotic in an already shitskin country

I think height matters in the west because they already got the average white looks and money which mogs us shitskins to death so anything the average male DOESN'T have becomes the deciding factor, like height, that's also why niggers pull bitches there despite being ugly, they're exotic there but darkies can't be exotic in an already shitskin country
High IQ

I'm from i
Of course you are, it's the only country in the region that has incels, other countries are either too rich or too traditional to have incels, this shithole is pisspoor as fuck yet hires and pays men & women equally, has restrictive laws yet allows whores to roam freely, larps as muslim but doesn't apply sharia (the ONLY good thing in pisslam), this paradox and the worst of all possible worlds creates a fuck ton of incels
@incelerated

Of course you are, it's the only country in the region that has incels, other countries are either too rich or too traditional to have incels, this shithole is pisspoor as fuck yet hires and pays men & women equally, has restrictive laws yet allows whores to roam freely, larps as muslim but doesn't apply sharia (the ONLY good thing in pisslam), this paradox and the worst of all possible worlds creates a fuck ton of incels
@incelerated
You described it better than I could. Took a screenshot.

I might use STEMmaxxing to immigrate. But I have low hopes of doing better with other women (compared to iranian women)

@incelerated
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:
Truly worst of all possible worlds

It would save some incels. definitely not me though. Even if I was 6+ ft instead of 5'4 I would still be incel because of my ugliness and non-NT

Size can hurt you if you are an ugly young/cutecel.
If you look like an overgrown child that looks even worse than being skinny fat or a short non threatening poodle.

I just got back from the supermarket (UK) and got height mogged multiple times at 6'2. I've measured myself bare foot so I'm not some 5'11 coper that thinks he's tall. I genuinely feel average.

Wth that height at least you avoid the bullying. Something we manlets suffer from born to dead.

i swear i get heightmogged more on this forum than if i went outside. Why is seemingly almost everyone here 6ft and above ?
@nettle is 6’10 but he’s crippled so he’s truecel
@Captvic is 6’6
@JucheApologist is 6’4 at 17

Then there’s @short who’s 4’6