Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Height vs Face vs NT

Most important to least important: height, face, NT

• Height>face>NT

• Height>NT>face

• NT>face>height

• NT>height>face

• Face>NT>height

• Face>height>NT

Results are only viewable after voting.
2023_dutchcel

2023_dutchcel

Greycel
Seen alot of threads/comments saying “NT is everything” and “face>height” and combinations of the terms. So once and for all. What is the correct order, which is most important?

Face>NT>height

But of course its not absolute. Face is by far the most important though. You can get approached by foids for face and also height but you may fuck it up due to not being NT or not leaving your house in the first place because youre not NT

NT can save height, NT can save face, NT is everything.

No it can't, that's literally the antithesis of the blackpill. :lul:
If your face is super ugly or you're super short it may not, but I know a low inhib manlet with 5/10 faces that slays. Its all a matter of chance and how much effort you put in. Lottery winners exist

I think height and face matter in conjunction with each other; then comes NT. :feelsjuice:

If your face is super ugly or you're super short it may not, but I know a low inhib manlet with 5/10 faces that slays
So a normie? :feelsjuice:

NT doesn't do shit to impact SMV unless you're down syndrome levels of non NT. I knew an introverted chad in school who was always quiet and sat in a corner and couldn't maintain eye contact and who's grades were very low and teachers often called him out for it (unsubmitted assignments and stuff) in front of the whole class but he still got the attention of a foid cuz he was pretty boy maxxed.

NT doesn't do shit to impact SMV unless you're down syndrome levels of non NT. I knew an introverted chad in school who was always quiet and sat in a corner and couldn't maintain eye contact and who's grades were very low and teachers often called him out for it (unsubmitted assignments and stuff) in front of the whole class but he still got the attention of a foid cuz he was pretty boy maxxed.
School is an isolated scenario, the tutorial mode.

But being non NT will affect you if you wanna moneymaxx especially if you're low IQ and non NT.

I voted for the wrong option, tbh, meant to do the last one. :dafuckfeels:

A foid will date a guy that's uglier than her as long as he's drastically taller than her, meanwhile no foid would date a guy shorter than her, unless he has a model-tier face.

Being 5'5 with a 5/10 face (and fat) would be considered incel here.
I was thinking around 5'7; what SMV is his girlfriend? :feelssus:

I was thinking around 5'7; what SMV is his girlfriend? :feelssus:
He doesnt have a girlfriend, he just has ONS. His girlfriend back when he was a teenager was a 6 or 6.5 I guess

A foid will date a guy that's uglier than her as long as he's drastically taller than her, meanwhile no foid would date a guy shorter than her, unless he has a model-tier face.
foids rarely ever date men shorter than them even if they have a model face. A handsome manlet will have to go for a foid shorter than him most times.

foids rarely ever date men shorter than them even if they have a model face. A handsome manlet will have to go for a foid shorter than him most times.
Men are still taller than foids on average.

He doesnt have a girlfriend, he just has ONS. His girlfriend back when he was a teenager was a 6 or 6.5 I guess
His height was probably better relative to his age when he was going; I'm surprised he slays, it's either with sub 4 foids or he's an exception. :dafuckfeels:

Majority of population is normie tier so being NT gives you more chances.
Normies, beckys, chads, and stacies can all get laid most times even if they're mildly non NT. The majority of mildly non NT normies do end up with a foid and reproduce to have children It's just us sub humans who are greatly hindered by our looks so much that NT status doesn't matter at all because of our looks can't get laid.

His height was probably better relative to his age when he was going; I'm surprised he slays, it's either with sub 4 foids or he's an exception. :dafuckfeels:
I didn't believe it either but its true. Im not trying to give those "but I know a bald indian janitor!" posts from IT but just giving perspective to those who want to give up. You should at least try. So many teenagers here thinking its over for them without ever moving a finger.

I didn't believe it either but its true. Im not trying to give those "but I know a bald indian janitor!" posts from IT but just giving perspective to those who want to give up. You should at least try. So many teenagers here thinking its over for them without ever moving a finger.
It's never 100% over, but it's usually over enough. :feelsjuice: :blackpill:

Normies, beckys, chads, and stacies can all get laid most times even if they're mildly non NT. The majority of mildly non NT normies do end up with a foid and reproduce to have children It's just us sub humans who are greatly hindered by our looks so much that NT status doesn't matter at all because of our looks can't get laid.
If you're asocial as a man it's basically over.

LARP.

Having a low chance is basically nothing.
Well if you are an asocial normie and you live in an apartment and you don't go outside often or work somewhere where you cannot interact with foids or you're not in school or college then yes it's over.

height is everything in this world

Cope nigger you're just mad your stupid non NT retard excuse doesn't work
I read your thing again and it says he had very bad grades, that’s not being non-NT you moron that’s literally being a dumb NT normie who doesn’t give a fuck about school. Go find me an autistic nerd who slays, you won’t because it doesn’t exist.

I read your thing again and it says he had very bad grades, that’s not being non-NT you moron that’s literally being a dumb NT normie who doesn’t give a fuck about school. Go find me an autistic nerd who slays, you won’t because it doesn’t exist.
Didn't you read the part where I said that he sits in a corner and does not speak to others at all and can't hold eye contact?

Didn't you read the part where I said that he sits in a corner and does not speak to others at all and can't hold eye contact?
Face and height gains you attention, but NT is retention.

NT can save height, NT can save face, NT is everything.
That's the stupidest post I've ever seen on this message board.

No woman on Earth will touch a 5'1" man with a ten feet long pole just because he is NT.

Face and height gains you attention, but NT is retention.
Even if that's true NT still doesn't matter much anyway because you need to have a good face and height for a foid to be attracted to you in the first place. It's like how the normies compare personality to looks; Even if personality did matter when compared to looks and it was 50/50 you'd still need good looks to attract a foid before they get to know if they like your personality or not.

Last edited:

No woman on Earth will touch a 5'1" man with a ten feet long pole just because he is NT.
Exactly what I'm saying JFL

Most men are not 5'1.

Even if that's true NT still doesn't matter much anyway because you need to have a good face and height for a foid to be attracted to you in the first place. It's like how the normies compare personality to looks; Even if personality did matter when compared to looks and it was 50/50 you'd still need good looks to attract a foid before they get to know if they like your personality or not.
Based makes a lot of sense.

People on the extreme end of the spectrum in looks and height are only small percent of the population.
It's always men approaches women if you're not NT enough you will get nothing just how realitypill is.

You didn't say that NT can save height for most men. You just made a blanket statement that NT can save height.
Like I said majority wins the further you go on the spectrum the lower or higher the chance, but majority are in the middle.

Seen alot of threads/comments saying “NT is everything” and “face>height” and combinations of the terms. So once and for all. What is the correct order, which is most important?
The real answer would have to be a complex formula, because past a certain point, a stat increase doesn't give you any advantage, and some stats can be so low they will drag down everything with them.
E.g., when Height < 6' and NT > Retard; Height > NT.

A literal midget with a face of an angel, a tall guy with a 1-2/10 face, a handsome guy who is a turbo autist, all of these will face serious trouble when dating.

Also, after 6 feet, additional height doesn't mean much and might even hurt your chances, and NT only matters as much as you can pass as a normal person, so a very well adjusted and trained autist could do very well with foids.

The only stat that doesn't seem to have a cap is face. No matter how handsome you are, the only way the effects reach the ceiling is when you have a perfect face.

Then obviously he just doesn’t have friends in that class. If you’re trying to say he is a loner and slays then anyone with a brain can figure out it is a blatant lie.

Whatever copes your boat.

Tallfags will say face is everything
Failed normies will say NT is king.

In the end they are all fakecels.

Then obviously he just doesn’t have friends in that class. If you’re trying to say he is a loner and slays then anyone with a brain can figure out it is a blatant lie.
Well he didn't "slay" but I'm sure he did at least attract the attention of one foid in there I mean she literally wrote a note asking him to go out with her and other foids did show signs of liking him. Also yea he basically did not have any friends the only friend he had was another kid with ADHD that he shared gym class with. But if you seriously believe NT is more important than height and looks (unless like I said you're down syndrome levels of non NT) in terms of dating then you're just a coping normie thinking that you're a truecel because you don't even try your luck with foids because you think being non NT will ruin your chances or you're just stupid.

Last edited:
People on the extreme end of the spectrum in looks and height are only small percent of the population.
It's always men approaches women if you're not NT enough you will get nothing just how realitypill is.
How non NT do you think someone has to be to have 0 chances with foids even if they're a normie?