Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Height vs Face vs NT

Most important to least important: height, face, NT

• Height>face>NT

• Height>NT>face

• NT>face>height

• NT>height>face

• Face>NT>height

• Face>height>NT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Face is all that matters you fags need to stop coping

Then obviously he just doesn’t have friends in that class. If you’re trying to say he is a loner and slays then anyone with a brain can figure out it is a blatant lie.
Btw this was in grade 9 (2 years ago) and in my province it counts as middle school so we all had a homeroom in which we would all do the same subjects through the day except classes like gym since gym was segregated into boys and foids who will mostly preform separate activates and different homerooms of the same grade will merge together in gym class and the non NT guy's presumably only friend was in there and he had ADHD too.

Face > NT > Height.
NT is vital as a non-Chad.

Face > NT > Height.
@Crawford thoughts? Also look at poll. Tell me why 5’1” foid would want to kiss ugly face of tall 6’2” man, vs man who is 5’4” and High-tier Chad face? (It’s a simple question, no offense). I’m very ugly and I’m 5’4”

Face > NT > Height.
NT matters but putting it more important than height is cope
@Crawford thoughts? Also look at poll. Tell me why 5’1” foid would want to kiss ugly face of tall 6’2” man, vs man who is 5’4” and High-tier Chad face? (It’s a simple question, no offense). I’m very ugly and I’m 5’4”
Because the 6’2 guy is a whole fucking foot taller than her while the 5’4 guy is female height

Tinder Face>height>NT
Clubs Height>face>NT

General life NT>face>height
Actually dating NT>face>height

But if you have a special feature you can nichemax, for example red haired men can date toilets that exclusively date red haired men, Asian men can date toilets that exclusively date Asian men, bald men can date a rope around their neck because their sex lives is ovER, and Black men can date bottles of alcohol because there's no other cope.

What are the cutoff point for face & height though? 5/10, 5'9?

Height > face > NT most of the time
Face > height > NT sometimes

Enough with the cope. Everyone on this site looks like a fucking dog and no amount of height would save them. Ugly ass motherfuckers actually think 2 inches of height will save you? The most pathetic, inferior, ugly and dog-like inbred incels roam this site and its so easy to tell. none of you pathetic ugly fucks have any real life experience