Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Height, skull, frame is more important than face.

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
For raw sex appeal to women. Take a look at idris elba. He's a sex symbol who most women, regardless of race find very attractive.
1200px-Idris_Elba_2014.jpg

His face isn't great; longish midface, ogre tier nose, fucked up orbitals, eyelid exposure, nw2 and potato jaw

Yet women go crazy over him, why?

He is

Tall
DSMR6cdV4AA8SnC.jpg

Wide as shit
GettyImages-577709590.jpg

And has a robust brachycephalic skull
Idris-Elba.jpg

Status and movie actor halo, but my sister also like him alot

@SOMCEL this guy also is taking your Somali women,

Giga cope. Looks > everything else.

Celebrities don't count I guarantee if I was a celebrity I would have fangirls wanting to have sex with me.

But op is right if you are tall, have a godly frame and robust skull but only have 5/10 psl face than you can have some success with women, but I don't like this example because he's a movie actor.

But op is right if you are tall, have a godly frame and robust skull but only have 5/10 psl face than you can have some success with women, but I don't like this example because he's a movie actor.

women who don't know who he is find him attractive

That is part of looks
It boosts your looks, but it won't turn a guy who's facially a 3/10 into a 8/10. There's a reason we have people known as gymcels.

It boosts your looks, but it won't turn a guy who's facially a 3/10 into a 8/10. There's a reason we have people known as gymcels.
It's over for sub5s but if you are 5 or above it's a godly halo

Height is the first thing women look at. You can have a 9/10 face but if you're shorter than her you're disqualified.

It's over for sub5s but if you are 5 or above it's a godly halo
It's a halo, sure thing. I'm just saying it doesn't matter much. It's all relative. You need at least a somewhat above average face for it to become a halo. Look at that one 7/10 Chad-lite Nick Bateman. He's got an above average face along with a good body. If he was skinny, nobody would call him a Chad.

Idris has a good face despite those flaws. Brad Pitt had feminine coloring and a weak chin but is still good-looking.

So I could at least become a 4/10 if I get a good body, despite having a 2/10 face?
if you got wide frame, women prefer frame over muscle mass because it's a better sign of good genes

if you got wide frame, women prefer frame over muscle mass because it's a better sign of good genes
What about the rating though? Like in your eyes.

Retarded logic as usual.

If he didn't have all those facial flaws, they'd be an even bigger attraction than his height and frame. Face is the top of the hierarchy, end of.

Also skull is FACE. Also, despite what forum dwellers think, women find his face attractive so our theories are irrelevant here.

Retarded logic as usual.

If he didn't have all those facial flaws, they'd be an even bigger attraction than his height and frame. Face is the top of the hierarchy, end of.

Also skull is FACE. Also, despite what forum dwellers think, women find his face attractive so our theories are irrelevant here.

Women find his whole package attractive. Face is obviously the most important factor but only up to psl5-6 range, then height and frame takes over. This guy would cuck smaller men with better looking faces. Would have included the disclaimer but the title would be too long

Last edited:
Women find his whole package attractive. Face is the most important factor up to psl5-6 range then height and frame takes over. This guy would cuck smaller men with better looking faces. Would have included the disclaimer but the title would be too long

That doesn't mean height, skull and frame is more attractive. It just means he has more of a less important trait (BODY) which surpasses less of a more important trait (FACE).

You're right, there is baselines though. Every Most humans has standards of some sort which are effectively baselines that you need. It's been proven that personality matters but only if you have a baseline of face. If your face doesn't meet the baseline, it doesn't matter how good your personality is, IT'S OGRE.

This only proves that Face is at the top of the hierarchy, with BODY coming in as second. Because it is second, if you have more body and you meet a decent requirement of face (women apparently find his eyes attractive, idk why and he has good harmony) then of course you will cuck people with more face but a lot LESS body than you.

Height is the first thing women look at. You can have a 9/10 face but if you're shorter than her you're disqualified.
True. Height is a pre-requesite for attraction

It's face or height for men...i still think face is more important though.
and i'm even speaking as a short guy

As others have said, status halo.
What BS. Yes face is essential, but body and height absolutely makes the complete package. A 5'4 smalled framed guy with a godface is cucked by the 6'3 big framed 8/10 face jock.

Yea, people really take those things for granted.

Retarded logic as usual.

Truth. This community presume to know to much about looks. Honest observation and speculation can only tell so much . Sometimes they actually present good evidence but most of the time they are just guessing. What this forum really need is a good looking guy from every ethnicity and a average women who are all black pilled to tell us their perception on things. We're getting no where fast

That doesn't mean height, skull and frame is more attractive. It just means he has more of a less important trait (BODY) which surpasses less of a more important trait (FACE).

You're right, there is baselines though. Every Most humans has standards of some sort which are effectively baselines that you need. It's been proven that personality matters but only if you have a baseline of face. If your face doesn't meet the baseline, it doesn't matter how good your personality is, IT'S OGRE.

This only proves that Face is at the top of the hierarchy, with BODY coming in as second. Because it is second, if you have more body and you meet a decent requirement of face (women apparently find his eyes attractive, idk why and he has good harmony) then of course you will cuck people with more face but a lot LESS body than you.
I like that you are not blindly buying all these theories

Celebrities don't count I guarantee if I was a celebrity I would have fangirls wanting to have sex with me.

Yeah, the celebrity halo is enough to make a 5/10 desirable. Below that you’re still talking incel, though.

hes a dirty niglet

You are onto something here OP but the reason females find him attractive is due to facial harmony.

jk he was very good as stringer bell

Status + Frame + BBC

idris elba is the epitome of tyrone

Truth. This community presume to know to much about looks. Honest observation and speculation can only tell so much . Sometimes they actually present good evidence but most of the time they are just guessing. What this forum really need is a good looking guy from every ethnicity and a average women who are all black pilled to tell us their perception on things. We're getting no where fast

Exactly, people on this forum have a hard time breaking outside of their set image of attractiveness - it's plain arrogance.

I like that you are not blindly buying all these theories

Yeah, man and I like that you're supporting me. You're right about us stagnating and getting nowhere. We need to go beyond the simple bread and butter or we're gonna starve.

Face=Height>>>rest

It's face or height for men...i still think face is more important though.
and i'm even speaking as a short guy

Finally a manlet who isn't delusional.

Face comes first and fore-most, always, his face is very ideal and symmetrical so i don't know what OP's trying to prove here.

C O P E.

It's all face.

Height, skull, frame is more important than face.

You do realize that face is heavily impacted by skull....right?

What you're saying is the equivalent of saying "leg length and torso length are more important than height"

Ignoring that, I sort of agree with what you're saying. You can get away with some somewhat unattractive facial features if you have a wide skull, that's short with a compact midface. Likewise, a long, narrow skull with a long midface is going to make anyone look like shit, even if they have a good eye area and nose.

Last edited: