Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Height preferences

Women have admitted that height alone on a man insanely turns them on. There are millions of ugly tallfags who are able to freely get fresh pussy due to their height being 6'2+

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/fulfillment-any-age/201306/why-women-want-tall-men

Imagine if you had a short version of any male model. Would he still obtain the same amount of pussy?

It's a fact that as you go once inch lower than the 6 foot mark, you have to be more attractive facially and physically (even financially) to slay. Short men have to heavily make up for their vertical disadvantage.

This thread being on the Must Read means that the mods believe in the Height>Face.

What OP said here is absolutely not true.

@ordinaryotaku @grondilu @Idotms @Legendarywristcel @ionlycopenow then why are you guys here?

FACE> x
Good question
I do think height plays a role and helps a bit, but not much
Just be tall bro, is fucking stupid
Yeah, they would have an ugly fat man if he's tall instead of a normal height fit man :feelstastyman:
Again, the discrimination against manlets is real, but if you are tall foids just find something else wrong with you

FACE > x
all day

I knew a guy on college. He was insanely dumb and worse looking than a normie. He was like 6'7 and thew foids were hording around him

The discrimination against manlets is universal. Even on this forum where it shouldn't be the case. Truly fakecels.co
Arent you like 300 feet tall?

In school one day I had a few people over my place. One of the guys was average looking but he was 6'6". He stood around telling us all about his WIFE (!!!). He said, "Her grandmother loves me. She loves that I'm tall."

I saw red for the entire semester.

Cope. A tall bald fat Indian janitor will get zero pussy.
India has the biggest population and most indians are short and selling turd on the street and still have wives. Massive cope. Indiacels are fakecels because they can get arranged marriages just by going back to their country

Indians born in India dwarf many Indians in the U.K.

I hate heigthdeniers and ethnics who preach jbw with pure passion, there so many examples how women worship tall men, but still many deniers on so called 'blackpill forum' denies it. Tall height are simply a fit good genes in eyes of the foids, just like NT, dark triad, dark features, frame.

@Lebensmüder
@SocialzERo

Must-Ban Content

The shorter the foid is, the more it is obsessed by men's height. True story.

when your a curry and a manlet
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Tfw ethnic so i get the trifecta of handicaps (short, uglier features, shitskin)

Honestly it's more brutal when youre an ethnic because it's expected for a brown to be short as welll atleast in the case for indians and spics JFL it hopeless we are just low status gardenerers and janitors to the average femoid, why would they want to soil their offspring's aesthetics with shitskin and manlet height?

when your a curry and a manlet
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
being a spic manlet has been tough especially living in upper class inner city california, youre surrounded by tall skinny white skaters with curly hair and blue eyes and mog the shit out of the full grown spic custodians at my school. It is absolutely over for ethnics, we were never meant for greatness.

I totally agree.
the rock deal with it GIF by WWE

Real talk. If you're a regular poster on here, it's for a reason. Whether it be because you're short, ugly, or autistic, you're on here because you're deficient in some way.
Why does this hit so hard. "Why are we still here? Just to suffer?" I feel like this has been the question in my mind my whole life. What am I deficient in?

Women have admitted that height alone on a man insanely turns them on. There are millions of ugly tallfags who are able to freely get fresh pussy due to their height being 6'2+

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/fulfillment-any-age/201306/why-women-want-tall-men

Imagine if you had a short version of any male model. Would he still obtain the same amount of pussy?

It's a fact that as you go once inch lower than the 6 foot mark, you have to be more attractive facially and physically (even financially) to slay. Short men have to heavily make up for their vertical disadvantage.
Tall men should use their advantage to reject and scold any woman who comes near them within in inch of their lives.

“You’re not 6 foot +?” That’s okay as long as you’re attractive.

“Oh shit, you’re not attractive and not 6 foot+?” Well, at least you have money to fall back on.

“Wait, you’re not attractive, over 6 feet, and don’t have millions in the bank?”

Well, you’re shit out of luck. You’re not a real man by societal standards.

If you don't look like him, you ain't getting anything. She had BRAIN CANCER that stunted her for LIFE and will still fuck chads and have relationships, even if it would probably kill her, heck, she probably can't even have kids, her male match is already doomed. Cancer ruined my adolescence by stunting my growth and of course, no bitch cares. 100% not my fault, literally bad luck, doesn't matter, no amount of money or gym will fix that.

Even so, I remember talking to some post-35 childless hags on dating apps, who were asking me about my cancer and how they wouldn't have kids with me because of it. IT ISN'T GENETIC. Imagine thinking you are so smart but making choices on something YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND.

That is how retarded these people are.

This site keeps repeating the same shit over and over and over
5 Years later we still do :lul: :lul: :lul:
Imo height is the most important trait, its the first primal thing that people observe at others, I know in my case, when I see an short becky I completely lose myself, much more than seeing an tall stacy.

If you’re tall you’re a volcel. Hundred fucking percent
cope, i'm getting fucking mogged by normies who are 5,8-5,9

True.

No.
True.

If you're white you're a volcel too.
Only if we leave the country and get some foid cunt overseas, even then all they want is your wealth and a better life. It's better reasoning than what western sluts have but still not good enough for me to condemn my poor biracial children if that ever happened. I simply couldn't do it.

Take a blackpill and chill bro

If you're considered "tall" wherever you live you must have an EXTREMELY good excuse to consider yourself an incel. As in you're 3/10 balding low IQ ethnic bad frame socially awkward beta. Anything less is volcel.