• We're currently using incels.is as a temporary domain. Read why here!

Blackpill Height preferences

Women have admitted that height alone on a man insanely turns them on. There are millions of ugly tallfags who are able to freely get fresh pussy due to their height being 6'2+

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/fulfillment-any-age/201306/why-women-want-tall-men

Imagine if you had a short version of any male model. Would he still obtain the same amount of pussy?

It's a fact that as you go once inch lower than the 6 foot mark, you have to be more attractive facially and physically (even financially) to slay. Short men have to heavily make up for their vertical disadvantage.

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Virgin but not incel, BLM, ACAB, he/him
★★★★★
94d 22h 50m
Idotms

Idotms

U wouldn't get it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
★★★★★
58d 17h 51m
This thread being on the Must Read means that the mods believe in the Height>Face.

What OP said here is absolutely not true.

@ordinaryotaku @grondilu @Idotms @Legendarywristcel @ionlycopenow then why are you guys here?

FACE> x
Good question
I do think height plays a role and helps a bit, but not much
Just be tall bro, is fucking stupid
Yeah, they would have an ugly fat man if he's tall instead of a normal height fit man :feelstastyman:
Again, the discrimination against manlets is real, but if you are tall foids just find something else wrong with you

FACE > x
all day

Karlakarl

Karlakarl

Banned
-
18h 31m
I knew a guy on college. He was insanely dumb and worse looking than a normie. He was like 6'7 and thew foids were hording around him

erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
10d 21h 18m
Last edited:
kikecel

kikecel

MY FOOT UP YOUR FUCKING ASS
★★★★★
52d 18h 55m
The discrimination against manlets is universal. Even on this forum where it shouldn't be the case. Truly fakecels.co
Arent you like 300 feet tall?

NearlyOver

NearlyOver

Officer
★★★
3d 11h 28m
In school one day I had a few people over my place. One of the guys was average looking but he was 6'6". He stood around telling us all about his WIFE (!!!). He said, "Her grandmother loves me. She loves that I'm tall."

I saw red for the entire semester.

W

Weisel

Banned
-
55m
Is it weird I like tall girls?

Feces

Feces

Rise and Rot
★★★★★
22d 4h 12m
Cope. A tall bald fat Indian janitor will get zero pussy.
India has the biggest population and most indians are short and selling turd on the street and still have wives. Massive cope. Indiacels are fakecels because they can get arranged marriages just by going back to their country

ShortAndUgly

ShortAndUgly

Greycel
1d 2h 29m
I want to kill myself, literally.

malta483

malta483

Recruit
★★
2d 19h 55m
Indians born in India dwarf many Indians in the U.K.