Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Height preferences

Women have admitted that height alone on a man insanely turns them on. There are millions of ugly tallfags who are able to freely get fresh pussy due to their height being 6'2+

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/fulfillment-any-age/201306/why-women-want-tall-men

Imagine if you had a short version of any male model. Would he still obtain the same amount of pussy?

It's a fact that as you go once inch lower than the 6 foot mark, you have to be more attractive facially and physically (even financially) to slay. Short men have to heavily make up for their vertical disadvantage.
 
ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Posts
5,850
Online
26d 11h 30m
Vainglorious said:
Stupid fucking thread. All of you midgets, just STFU. Only in bizarro land do ugly fucking losers fight about who's the biggest and ugliest fucking loser. Answer: we all are.
Too good.
 
P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
Joined
Mar 24, 2018
Posts
2,535
Online
22d 13h 55m
Why not my just be tall theory thread too mods hate me
 
Red Shambhala

Red Shambhala

Death to America
★★
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
2,584
Online
0
Height is far more important than face. White tallcels here are just autist mentalcels.
 
P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
Joined
Mar 24, 2018
Posts
2,535
Online
22d 13h 55m
Red Shambhala said:
Height is far more important than face. White tallcels here are just autist mentalcels.
 
Timecel

Timecel

세상 다 좆까
★★★
Joined
May 16, 2018
Posts
1,270
Online
2h 56m
ArtoriasWolf said:
Over 6'0 and you will already catch a female's attention.
not true.
Here in Germany 6' is pretty average...
 
Itsoverboyos

Itsoverboyos

Mixed-Race Goblin
★★
Joined
Mar 7, 2018
Posts
1,191
Online
10h 13m
Weirdcel said:
COPE

So many tall guys in relationships they would NEVER be in had they been manlets.
 
Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
4,658
Online
22d 1h 43m
Red Shambhala said:
Height is far more important than face. White tallcels here are just autist mentalcels.

Nope. I've known plenty of NT white tallcels. They were sub4 obviously.
 
ICanOnlyFapToBDSM

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM

tanzen und tanzen
-
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
7,154
Online
1h 44m
if sam hyde was 5'8'' he'd be an incel
 
towncel

towncel

"Everyone on this site is cucked except me"
-
Joined
Dec 28, 2017
Posts
1,975
Online
0
0764 said:
If you’re tall you’re a volcel. Hundred fucking percent

Height is bonus if you're already attractive, at best, now get blocked
 
Gorgonzilla

Gorgonzilla

GangWeeder
Joined
Jun 14, 2018
Posts
2
Online
0
0764 said:
If you’re tall you’re a volcel. Hundred fucking percent
While I will 100% agree that if you're too short women simply wont find you attractive (unless you are a novelty they can exploit for it for attention like a dwarf or midget) being tall isn't a guaranteed ticket, its just ludicrously easy mode to find a woman to sleep with you. I know of a man at my university who peaks out at around 6'10 and hes a no-touch virgin. Women wont even approach him due to his flattened nose, overly jutting brow line, and naturally high proclivity towards body odor. If you're tall you still need to pay an exorbitant amount of attention to your odor and have, at worst, a slightly below average face.
 
trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Youngcel KHHV
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Posts
7,170
Online
219d 11h 18m
Cope. Face is everything, high tier normie manlent gets more girls than low tier normie 6'2
 
turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

>ဪ꧅ဪ⸻ဪ꧅ဪ꧅ဪ꧅⸻ဪ⸻⸻ဪ⸻ဪ꧅ဪ꧅ဪ⸻ဪ꧅ဪ꧅ဪ꧅⸻ဪ⸻⸻ဪ⸻ဪ
★★★★★
Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
15,908
Online
167d 15h 15m
 
AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

Rotter
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 13, 2019
Posts
33,717
Online
241d 14h 21m
Didn't make the cut
 
Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
10,030
Online
100d 11h 10m
I think this is simple to test. Do a Tinder experiment with your pics but say your height is whatever you want. Are you getting matches?
 
NoCopeOnlyRope

NoCopeOnlyRope

mouth breathER
Joined
Apr 5, 2020
Posts
1,074
Online
25d 18h 47m
Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee Ho!
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 29, 2018
Posts
97,201
Online
453d 16h 27m
JohnDcel @JohnDcel thoughts?
 
U

uglyautisticrice

In need of teen love
★★
Joined
Aug 25, 2020
Posts
145
Online
1d 5h 10m
Height can make it easier but cannot make up for a subhuman face. the height where u can get a way with an ugly face is extremely tall around 6'4-6'5.
 
sadcel69

sadcel69

KHHV recessed chin incel
-
Joined
Sep 4, 2020
Posts
1,050
Online
9d 57m
MEGA cope, st black ops 2 cel looks tall but apparently he’s a chad with a harem of women based purely on height :feelskek::feelskek:
 
Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 19, 2020
Posts
4,982
Online
31d 23h 56m
Fakecels.co lmfao

Fuck you Niggas all of you Mog me to suicide.
 
lightskin2thousand0

lightskin2thousand0

its completely Over --- sub 5 male --- TFL
★★★
Joined
Sep 2, 2019
Posts
4,233
Online
38d 17h 6m
whogivesafucc said:
why would women want some ugly guy who is 6"6-6"7, rather than a 5"8-6"0 chad?

just be taller than the woman. that's it.
Social conditioning ngl
most women deep down want a 7/10 male who slightly looks down to her
 
D

Deleted member 19546

Self-banned
-
Joined
Jul 11, 2019
Posts
4,050
Online
60d 6h 9m
Face= Subjective, Height= Objective

You can get all sorts of surgery for your face, height not really.
 
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 21, 2020
Posts
20,502
Online
78d 11h 17m
Blackpill101 said:
Women have admitted that height alone on a man insanely turns them on. There are millions of ugly tallfags who are able to freely get fresh pussy due to their height being 6'2+

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/fulfillment-any-age/201306/why-women-want-tall-men

Imagine if you had a short version of any male model. Would he still obtain the same amount of pussy?

It's a fact that as you go once inch lower than the 6 foot mark, you have to be more attractive facially and physically (even financially) to slay. Short men have to heavily make up for their vertical disadvantage.
Over for sub 6'2" cels

Fearofeight said:
Face= Subjective, Height= Objective

You can get all sorts of surgery for your face, height not really.
face isnt subjective though, humans are designed to find certain traits attractive even as babies
 
Honeypot

Honeypot

Wizard
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 11, 2018
Posts
4,448
Online
26d 9h 24m
ItsOverBuddyBoyos said:
Cope. A tall bald fat Indian janitor will get zero pussy.

whogivesafucc said:
why would women want some ugly guy who is 6"6-6"7, rather than a 5"8-6"0 chad?

just be taller than the woman. that's it.

5/10 tall guy can get still a girlfriend
while a 7/10 5'5 will not get anything after 16 years old
 
Last edited:
H

Haywire

Paragon
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 19, 2018
Posts
15,640
Online
65d 20h 28m
trying to ascend said:
Cope. Face is everything, high tier normie manlent gets more girls than low tier normie 6'2
NoCopeOnlyRope said:
Copexodius Maximus said:
Over for sub 6'2" cels
Red Shambhala said:
Height is far more important than face.



these guys just never stood a chance feel very sad for them.....
no foid would ever like them
 
Last edited:
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 21, 2020
Posts
20,502
Online
78d 11h 17m
Haywire said:
these guys just never stood a chance feel very sad for them.....
no foid would ever like them
guy in the middle might have trouble, but the one on the right has predator eyes while the one on the right has blue eyes.
 
H

Haywire

Paragon
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 19, 2018
Posts
15,640
Online
65d 20h 28m
Copexodius Maximus said:
guy in the middle might have trouble, but the one on the right has predator eyes while the one on the right has blue eyes.
its over for this guy who is under 6'2 with those eyes
 
SolitudeWrath

SolitudeWrath

Virgin-drug addict
-
Joined
Aug 8, 2020
Posts
28
Online
1d 5h 18m
this is funny because I am 180 cm thats about 5,9 ft(not sure im only capable of the metric system), im white and still no woman wanted me my entire life.
I still dont know what I do wrong...
Even on Tinder I get not many matches and lots of girls doesnt even answer me.
 
Anxietycel Spud

Anxietycel Spud

Greycel
Joined
Sep 13, 2020
Posts
19
Online
16h 40m
0764 said:
If you’re tall you’re a volcel. Hundred fucking percent
Above what height would you say is truly volcel?
SolitudeWrath said:
this is funny because I am 180 cm thats about 5,9 ft(not sure im only capable of the metric system), im white and still no woman wanted me my entire life.
I still dont know what I do wrong...
Even on Tinder I get not many matches and lots of girls doesnt even answer me.

Would you be willing to travel to East Asia evntually? Maybe as an english language teacher. From what you're describing your tinder will be somewhat successful over there. I think I might do it myself if it becomes viable and see what my chances are
 
Last edited:
SolitudeWrath

SolitudeWrath

Virgin-drug addict
-
Joined
Aug 8, 2020
Posts
28
Online
1d 5h 18m
Anxietycel Spud said:
Above what height would you say is truly volcel?


Would you be willing to travel to East Asia evntually? Maybe as an english language teacher. From what you're describing your tinder will be somewhat successful over there. I think I might do it myself if it becomes viable and see what my chances are
Travelling for long periods of time is not possible for me cause im addicted to opioids and I need my "medication" everyday and from what I heard the punishment for drugs, in this part of the world is heavy.
I also heard of it that ppl like me are very desirable in asia but with my problem im simply fucked.
But if you are not bound to such shit it is a interesting option.
Maybe, if my doctor is willing to give me my medication for 2 weeks, I will go on vacation.
Or maybe get some girl from other country to come to you because in your country the life standard is higher than it is in her country.
 
Intellectual NPC

Intellectual NPC

Knowledge = suffering, but also cope
★★★★
Joined
Mar 7, 2019
Posts
398
Online
16h 29m
If you're considered "tall" wherever you live you must have an EXTREMELY good excuse to consider yourself an incel. As in you're 3/10 balding low IQ ethnic bad frame socially awkward beta. Anything less is volcel.
 
Anxietycel Spud

Anxietycel Spud

Greycel
Joined
Sep 13, 2020
Posts
19
Online
16h 40m
SolitudeWrath said:
Travelling for long periods of time is not possible for me cause im addicted to opioids and I need my "medication" everyday and from what I heard the punishment for drugs, in this part of the world is heavy.
I also heard of it that ppl like me are very desirable in asia but with my problem im simply fucked.
But if you are not bound to such shit it is a interesting option.
Maybe, if my doctor is willing to give me my medication for 2 weeks, I will go on vacation.
Or maybe get some girl from other country to come to you because in your country the life standard is higher than it is in her country.
Sorry to hear about that, man. I really hope all the best for you in terms of this issue. Your idea of the two week vacation is one that's worth looking into. When it come to getting girls to come to your country just be careful you dont get some green card chaser that will quickly leave once she has one. Also tinder isn't the only metric of your likely success. Yes incels dont do well on tinder but it's often the case that normies don't either. Tinder may not be your best pathway to female involvement. Tinder is made for high tier guys. Stay swiping on tinder to keep your net as wide as possible anyway
 
Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
Joined
Mar 16, 2020
Posts
4,019
Online
137d 38m
Height is a deal breaker to most women, not a preference. You sound like normies who don't know the difference between a preference and a requirement.
 
SolitudeWrath

SolitudeWrath

Virgin-drug addict
-
Joined
Aug 8, 2020
Posts
28
Online
1d 5h 18m
Intellectual NPC said:
If you're considered "tall" wherever you live you must have an EXTREMELY good excuse to consider yourself an incel. As in you're 3/10 balding low IQ ethnic bad frame socially awkward beta. Anything less is volcel.
I consider myself as an incel because I never had a girlfriend, I never had a real kiss and of course never had sex and no one showed real interest in me.
Plus with addiction its especially hard to find someone cause thats for many girls a no go, expect a girl who is addicted too.
Im in so many ways an rare case, for example someone who is addicted to hard drugs and never had sex, some of my fellow sufferers at my age already have children (unwanted of course) but nevermind offtopic.
I just wanted to tell that even white, relatively tall guys like me have the same problems finding a girlfriend, at least in the area where I live(Germany)
 
Intellectual NPC

Intellectual NPC

Knowledge = suffering, but also cope
★★★★
Joined
Mar 7, 2019
Posts
398
Online
16h 29m
SolitudeWrath said:
I consider myself as an incel because I never had a girlfriend, I never had a real kiss and of course never had sex and no one showed real interest in me.
Plus with addiction its especially hard to find someone cause thats for many girls a no go, expect a girl who is addicted too.
Im in so many ways an rare case, for example someone who is addicted to hard drugs and never had sex, some of my fellow sufferers at my age already have children (unwanted of course) but nevermind offtopic.
I just wanted to tell that even white, relatively tall guys like me have the same problems finding a girlfriend, at least in the area where I live(Germany)

Well, living in Germany you probably live around even taller and whiter guys, so it's understandable.
I was referring more to people living in more metropolitan/mixed areas (which will become everywhere in a matter of decades). What I said will eventually apply to virtually every male in the Western world.
 
Deleted member 20139

Deleted member 20139

ngl
-
Joined
Jul 30, 2019
Posts
2,269
Online
21d 5h 31m
5'10 JBW will slay with a 7/10 face 6'3 poo with a 5/10 face will get 0 pussy
 
non_factor

non_factor

Veteran
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,055
Online
5h 24m
hikicel said:
5'10 JBW will slay with a 7/10 face 6'3 poo with a 5/10 face will get 0 pussy

Exactly,I don't understand why this is so hard for incels to comprehend.
 
Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
Joined
Mar 16, 2020
Posts
4,019
Online
137d 38m
non_factor said:
Exactly,I don't understand why this is so hard for incels to comprehend.
Ya but I'm 5'6. If I was at least 5'9, JBW would help
 
Deleted member 21760

Deleted member 21760

A 25 year old KHHTSLPTV
-
Joined
Oct 12, 2019
Posts
3,065
Online
23d 6h 31m
ItsOverBuddyBoyos said:
Cope. A tall bald fat Indian janitor will get zero pussy.
Choose one
Tall
Indian
Enigmatic93 said:
Real talk. If you're a regular poster on here, it's for a reason. Whether it be because you're short, ugly, or autistic, you're on here because you're deficient in some way.

High iq tbh
 
Last edited:
D

Deleted member 25707

bored
-
Joined
Apr 14, 2020
Posts
12,235
Online
65d 23h 55m
This thread being on the Must Read means that the mods believe in the Height>Face.

What OP said here is absolutely not true.

Blackpill101 said:
ugly tallfags who are able to freely get fresh pussy due to their height being 6'2+

ordinaryotaku @ordinaryotaku grondilu @grondilu Idotms @Idotms Deleted member 21219 @Legendarywristcel ionlycopenow @ionlycopenow then why are you guys here?

FACE> x
 
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
11,591
Online
174d 21h 20m
Grothendieck said:
ordinaryotaku @ordinaryotaku grondilu @grondilu Idotms @Idotms Deleted member 21219 @Legendarywristcel ionlycopenow @ionlycopenow then why are you guys here?

FACE> x

Yes. If i had a decent face, id be out there slaying.
 
Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
Joined
Mar 16, 2020
Posts
4,019
Online
137d 38m
Legendarywristcel said:
Yes. If i had a decent face, id be out there slaying.
And even with a decent face, I'd get almost nothing at 5'6
 
Subhuman100

Subhuman100

Suicidal Subhuman
Joined
Jul 19, 2018
Posts
2,034
Online
60d 13h 49m
Legendarywristcel said:
Yes. If i had a decent face, id be out there slaying.
Face and being NT. Don't forget the importance of being NT.
 
ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Not incel
-
Joined
Jul 31, 2019
Posts
14,082
Online
102d 1h 17m
Grothendieck said:
This thread being on the Must Read means that the mods believe in the Height>Face.

What OP said here is absolutely not true.



ordinaryotaku @ordinaryotaku grondilu @grondilu Idotms @Idotms Deleted member 21219 @Legendarywristcel ionlycopenow @ionlycopenow then why are you guys here?

FACE> x
Just cause one mod stickied it doesn't mean they all think so

Anyway, I don't know much about the other guys, could be larpers or sexhavers I know mylifeistrash was one for sure. But, myself it's because I'm sub 5 and also neurotic and gave up on socializing after repeated fails for years.
 
D

Deleted member 25707

bored
-
Joined
Apr 14, 2020
Posts
12,235
Online
65d 23h 55m
ionlycopenow said:
Anyway, I don't know much about the other guys, could be larpers
Mylifeistrash was high Inhib. He wanted pussy to fall in his lap just like SEA. He was not Chad enough for Tinder so he gave up.
SEAmaxxing burnt his dopamine receptors from all the constant god like validation he received from hundreds of noodles.
 
ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
12,993
Online
79d 15h 36m
Legendarywristcel said:
Yes. If i had a decent face, id be out there slaying.
Same. Too bad I have autism (actually diagnosed), non-NT, and I'm sub-6. It's ovER.
 
ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Not incel
-
Joined
Jul 31, 2019
Posts
14,082
Online
102d 1h 17m
Grothendieck said:
Mylifeistrash was high Inhib. He wanted pussy to fall in his lap just like SEA. He was not Chad enough for Tinder so he gave up.
SEAmaxxing burnt his dopamine receptors from all the constant god like validation he received from hundreds of noodles.
No he was a washed up sex sexhaver. With an ego tbh. Other users are right that it felt like half his posts were brags.

Subhuman100 said:
Face and being NT. Don't forget the importance of being NT.
NT doesn't matter whatsoever. Only matters if you're in the neutral zone of 4-6 to where anything makes or breaks it
 
Subhuman100

Subhuman100

Suicidal Subhuman
Joined
Jul 19, 2018
Posts
2,034
Online
60d 13h 49m
ionlycopenow said:
No he was a washed up sex sexhaver. With an ego tbh. Other users are right that it felt like half his posts were brags.


NT doesn't matter whatsoever. Only matters if you're in the neutral zone of 4-6 to where anything makes or breaks it
NT matter for normies. Not for Chad or an Incel. A non NT normie can become an incel
 
D

Deleted member 25707

bored
-
Joined
Apr 14, 2020
Posts
12,235
Online
65d 23h 55m
ionlycopenow said:
NT doesn't matter whatsoever. Only matters if you're in the neutral zone of 4-6 to where anything makes or breaks it
Yup.
Just don't be an autistic sperg. That's it. You don't have to be hyper NT extrovert jester.

Just have good face and just be normal functioning with average height.

That's all it takes. You don't need Chico tier face or 6'5 height or hyper NT/thugmaxxing.
 

Similar threads

Deleted member 35725
Discussion Height >>> Face
2
Replies
51
Views
2K
blackpillistruth
blackpillistruth
erenyeager
Replies
8
Views
958
ilieknothing
ilieknothing
Overdosed
Replies
19
Views
2K
suigin
suigin
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top