Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Height is the hardest trait to fix

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Outta all the bad traits you can have height is the most difficult one to change because after a certain age you can’t grow anymore you gotta get expensive surgery to become taller that Debilitates you for a year and it cost 5 figures which the average person can’t afford even if you are within the age range of growing you can’t physically control how fast you grow or what height you grow to all you can do is not stunt your growth I only grew till I was 15 which really screwed me over if you’re not at least 5’9 by the time you’re 17 then it never begun

no LL + lifts + short country for ur race

Leg lengthening surgery is too expensive for the wageslave to afford and shoe lifts only work with shoes on some heights are objectively considered a manlet no matter where you go

Race is less important than height
your own "must read section" disagrees

I think there are skin lightening creams and stuff, but obviously you can't go from currycel to white-passing.

Last edited:
Neurology is the hardest thing to fix. Manlets have LL and lifts. Uggos have plastic surgery. Fatcels have the gym. There's nothing that will make me NT. :feelsrope:

Being non-NT makes it harder to moneymax, so I can't even take steps to fix my other failos. :lul:

your own "must read section" disagrees

Coping threads,mods can suck my cock

just wear heels theory