Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Height>Face

• Thread starter Deleted member 36489
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 36489

Self-banned
-
If you are 6'2 and you are recessed in the face you can still get surgery for your bones or fillers but you can only fraud height so much, If you are 5'6 and you fraud to 5'8 5'9 you are still short but if you do surgery on your face your smv will go up but still height rules over face because you can't change height but you can do surgery on your recessed facial features

height beats face even without adding surgery to the mix.

Height is the most important thing for a man.

Height is the most important thing for a man.
I would say height>face>race idk if anyone disagrees but its just pure suicidefuel just watching all the tallfags who are recessed as fuck get tons of attention from fefails but i mog them facially and am invisible just because i am 5'6 now frauding to 5'8 still invisible and will never get affection or love because genetics

nigger > nigger

I would say height>face>race idk if anyone disagrees but its just pure suicidefuel just watching all the tallfags who are recessed as fuck get tons of attention from fefails but i mog them facially and am invisible just because i am 5'6 now frauding to 5'8 still invisible and will never get affection or love because genetics
Height > face > race is true. Race is cope, why would any foid pick a 5'5 baby face white (me) over a 6' ethnic?

Height > face > race is true. Race is cope, why would any foid pick a 5'5 baby face white (me) over a 6' ethnic?
It's just self hating ethnics, If a foid saw a 6 foot high tier normie ethnic and then saw a middle tier normie white who is 5'8 they would always pick the ethnic it's just copers who think that just being a race means that it's over, It's only over if you are below 5'7 below high tier normie and recessed and downward growth even so it can still be over it just depends on your situation and how your face and height is

Fuck this shit. I'm so sick of that. How about everything is important? How can you compare them directly?

If you are 6'2 and you are recessed in the face you can still get surgery for your bones or fillers but you can only fraud height so much, If you are 5'6 and you fraud to 5'8 5'9 you are still short but if you do surgery on your face your smv will go up but still height rules over face because you can't change height but you can do surgery on your recessed facial features
No surgery for your face, or you'd be able to find one (just ONE) example of a video of a guy before and after surgery.

Why don’t you go to SEA if you’re white. :feelswhat:

No surgery for your face, or you'd be able to find one (just ONE) example of a video of a guy before and after surgery.
No surgery for your face but for your jaw, nose and eyes which is most of your facial features also it depends on what you know about facial harmony and ratios
Why don’t you go to SEA if you’re white. :feelswhat:
I wish i was white but i have a shitskin sand nigga color

No surgery for your face but for your jaw, nose and eyes which is most of your facial features also it depends on what you know about facial harmony and ratios
Find just one video of any guy who went from ugly to good looking through surgery.

A handsome and short guy can find a gf as well as an ugly and tall guy.
What's the thread even about?

It's just self hating ethnics, If a foid saw a 6 foot high tier normie ethnic and then saw a middle tier normie white who is 5'8 they would always pick the ethnic it's just copers who think that just being a race means that it's over, It's only over if you are below 5'7 below high tier normie and recessed and downward growth even so it can still be over it just depends on your situation and how your face and height is
Your phenotype is your face. Whites are taller and betterlooking on average than other races. Of course Pajeet mogs subfive cumskin but that doesn’t disprove JBW.

A handsome and short guy can find a gf as well as an ugly and tall guy.
What's the thread even about?
No shit they can but its way harder than a tall fag who is ugly and also the manlet needs to put in 100x more work and has to follow the foid's rules compared to the tall fag who can just do whatever he wants and the woman will respect him just because of his height. Just because a short guy who is handsome can find a gf doesn't mean it happens very much, You can be a handsome ethnic who is short and still not find a gf it just depends on your situation. The thread is about copers who are fakecels who are tall and normie and not ethnic but act like they are truecel when in reality they can easily get pussy and slay just by height alone
Your phenotype is your face. Whites are taller and betterlooking on average than other races. Of course Pajeet mogs subfive cumskin but that doesn’t disprove JBW.
I don't ever doubt JBW, I know that the pheno for whites is way more attractive and will always be picked but a lot of ethnics like to cope by hating on their race for no reason when in reality it's their genetics that is holding them back, There is ethnics who don't have much white in them and they slay because they have good genes and were raised in good environment but its rare

Face>height in most cases.

Cope, You really think a 5'6 guy with a good face will get the same attention as a 5'10 normie face you have to be coping
Depends on how you define “good” 7/10 is good if you ask me. If I was 5’6 with 7/10 face I wouldn’t be here. I’m 5’8.5 with an ugly face and incel as fuck.

No shit they can but its way harder than a tall fag who is ugly and also the manlet needs to put in 100x more work and has to follow the foid's rules compared to the tall fag who can just do whatever he wants and the woman will respect him just because of his height. Just because a short guy who is handsome can find a gf doesn't mean it happens very much, You can be a handsome ethnic who is short and still not find a gf it just depends on your situation. The thread is about copers who are fakecels who are tall and normie and not ethnic but act like they are truecel when in reality they can easily get pussy and slay just by height alone
Having an average face and being tall altogether are definitely a fakecel trait.
But an ugly and tall guy has the same SMV as a handsome and short one.
Take Kurt Cobain, for example. He was relatively short. About 5'9. But I doubt it was hard for him to bang foids.
He could've been 5'6 and still been able to fuck foids.

Depends on how you define “good” 7/10 is good if you ask me. If I was 5’6 with 7/10 face I wouldn’t be here. I’m 5’8.5 with an ugly face and incel as fuck.
I'd say that frauding with elevator shoes or lifts would bring the short guy smv up by 1-3 points just because height is so powerful

I'd say that frauding with elevator shoes or lifts would bring the short guy smv up by 1-3 points just because height is so powerful
Guess who loves lifts? Won’t leave my house without em. I hope you have some.

Having an average face and being tall altogether are definitely a fakecel trait.
But an ugly and tall guy has the same SMV as a handsome and short one.
Take Kurt Cobain, for example. He was relatively short. About 5'9. But I doubt it was hard for him to bang foids.
He could've been 5'6 and still been able to fuck foids.
Height is sexy to women but a good face might be good to look at but they won't feel any sexual attraction to a short guy because he barely mogs any other guys, Only if the short man is maxxed out in surgeries and frauds with height boosting and social circle maxxing then he will have the same smv as the tall man but you literally need so much effort just to be seen as a sexual mate if you are a short man (below 5'8)
Guess who loves lifts? Won’t leave my house without em. I hope you have some.
I fraud with elevator shoes, Lifts fuck up your body posture and make you develop shit that is bad for your body like scoliosis i know from experience

Height is sexy to women but a good face might be good to look at but they won't feel any sexual attraction to a short guy because he barely mogs any other guys,
A handsome face makes them wet too.
Ugly and tall dudes can't be cute. Their only option is ogremaxxing. But. If his bone structure is weak, he'll always look pathetic. Yet he can still get a gf. So, btw, what kind of ugliness are you talking about? Blackops2cel-tier or acromegaly-tier?
It's better to be balanced, tbh. For example, 6/10 and 6'1. Such a guy mogs both ugly 6'6" dudes and handsome 5'6" dudes.