Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Height Discrimination Against Men in Dating: Incel Blog

Short men are more likely to experience premature hair loss. A study examined the genomes of thousands of men, roughly half of whom had gone bald well before they turned 50 years old. The researchers also found overlaps in balding men for a number of other illnesses, too.
I think premature hairloss corelates with daily stress one is exposed to

are u randy thompson bro

I think premature hairloss corelates with daily stress one is exposed to
not significantly probably, posture and your jaw have more influence according to tension theory

Not just in dating. Heightism affects every aspects of our lives and how we are viewed by everyone.

@Master isn't it "a lot"? JFL :lul:

Wow an incel blog. Nice work, spread incelism as much as you can.

f(Length of bones) = quality of life

JFL at homo sapiens :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

CuckTears won't touch this

it's just stating the obvious, oh wow

Red in 3:30 minutes.

whoever writes this articles is a good writer.
brutal as always for manlets

Love your blogs: I saw the comments on twitter about the last one: complete rage fuel.

Another well written article

I would love to see what tallfags have to say about this.
Here is word for word what they have already said when the information was presented before their eyes (commentary in brackets and bold):

"Being 6'0" is not that remarkable [false]. Just because I am taller than average, it does not give me any advantage in attracting foids [false]. You only become noticeably tall when you reach 6'5" [false]. Being 6'0" does not give you a halo [false]. The fact that I am 6'0" is meaningless [false], because look at that attractive top-notch superstar Hollywood celebrity who is a manlet and gets laid [irrelevant cherry-picking]. Here, I will now post 1,000 photos of top-notch superstar Hollywood celebrities who get laid despite being manlets [irrelevant cherry-picking]. I know a 4'6" midget who is a slayer [unverifiable anecdote], and I know a 6'7" colossus who is a truecel [unverifiable anecdote]. That men who have ugly faces are romantically disadvantaged compared to men with beautiful faces proves that face is just as important as height [non sequitur]. Tallness is not in and of itself attractive [false]."

I have probably missed some of their other talking-points, but that is the gist of it.

Last edited:
I would love to see what tallfags have to say about this.
They always find a way to bring it up. Without fail they’ll say “I’m 6ft” at some point in a conversation.

Short men get so much shit thrown at them in this heightism society.

This is an American-centric article. I'm 5'10" in a country where the average is 6'0", I am also a manlet by all means though according to this article I am not, which is clearly wrong. I think whoever wrote the article should have stated it is different for different parts of the world. Having said that, I think having an ugly face impacts me way more than my short stature.

Being short as a man sucks. It's obvious. But I think the ideal height is about 6'3 (6'2-6'4) nowadays. 6' is good though. Under 5'11=manlet (and the shorter, the worse, ofc). 5'10 is still acceptable if you're 5/10 or better.

not significantly probably, posture and your jaw have more influence according to tension theory
Either way we're fucked. I'm probemaxxxing so it's all good.

Retarded outdated article. There is no “too tall” for foids and 5’10 is basically manlet tier now

I didn't know short men kill themselves twice as much as tall men. Not that I'm surprised, since they are rejected so much more.

To any women reading this - there is blood on your hands.