Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Hearthstone is good to this day

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
I started playing in 2015 but dropped it for a couple of years when it started getting stale for me. I've returned to it since and I gotta say, I like the content it gets nowadays. The two recent x-packs are nice.

It was Witchwood in 2018 that killed my interest towards it at one point.

Dude no Hearthstone was at its peak in whispers of the old gods till the end of ungoro

Now it’sa fucking mess

2016 was its prime year so damn great

I started playing in 2015 but dropped it for a couple of years when it started getting stale for me. I've returned to it since and I gotta say, I like the content it gets nowadays. The two recent x-packs are nice.

It was Witchwood in 2018 that killed my interest towards it at one point.
Anything came after ungoro is trash

Dude no Hearthstone was at its peak in whispers of the old gods till the end of ungoro

Now it’sa fucking mess

2016 was its prime year so damn great
How is it a mess? I think it got better after being shit in 2018-2020.

How is it a mess? I think it got better after being shit in 2018-2020.
No it’s still messy as fuck the expansions are trash and the new battle pass system is weird

I used to play nerdstone and watch Forsen

I used to play nerdstone and watch Forsen
playing the game, browsing the subreddit and watching kirpparrian was the shit for me :feelshaha:
i've gotten insane amounts of entertainment from it tbh

how? Standard and Arena use a limited card pool. only Wild allows all cards from the game's history.
Standard Is always changing in a stupid way

Classic is the best right now

Arena is boring af you barely even make a mediocre deck

I just got back to it this year

climbed to plat with Vandar druid recently

i only play magic arena, i tried to play heartstone but I hate the fucking format, you can't zoom to see the card's text
i deleted it just because of that :feelsugh:

Pay to win shit
I am not throwing my money away to that greedy, woke and shit company Activision-Blizzard
I played it years ago and it was grindy slogfest to play without wasting money
Standard is specifically designed so that the decks with good winrates all contain several rare cards you have to spend money to get for. Last I played it sucked to get stomped by whales who emptied their pockets.
Arena felt more of an even playground. Though you are forced to play mostly random decks. A lot of times you end up with non-sensical awkward decks. Also last I checked each entrance costed you your limited in game money
Even more of an unbalanced, pay-to-win crazy shitshow tbh
kirpparrian was the shit for me :feelshaha:
I liked Kripp's content too. Still check him occasionally, only HS streamer I still somewhat care about.

Arena felt more of an even playground. Though you are forced to play mostly random decks. A lot of times you end up with non-sensical awkward decks. Also last I checked each entrance costed you your limited in game money
Having to scrape by with shit cards is a big part of the joy in arena. Constructed game modes are predictable as most players will deploy a specific, optimal deck.

Having to scrape by with shit cards is a big part of the joy in arena.
Sometimes. Sometimes the decks end up so random and devoid of synergy you wonder what's the point.
Constructed game modes are predictable as most players will deploy a specific, optimal deck.
Yes you can predict them, but you can't make optimal decks to counter them without paying Soyzzard money or ludicrous amount of grinding.

Pay to win shit
I am not throwing my money away to that greedy, woke and shit company Activision-Blizzard
I played it years ago and it was grindy slogfest to play without wasting money
I have to say, Overwatch is very good, although I didn't pay any extra money for it except for buying the Game or the Year Edition.

This is what I think of Hearthstone players:
south park GIF
:feelsaww:

I have to say, Overwatch is very good, although I didn't pay any extra money for it except for buying the Game or the Year Edition.
Shooters aren't my thing. I tried OW on a free weekend but it didn't click with me as I expected.

Anything came after ungoro is trash
REN
Blizzard just gave a free copy of this monster to everyone.

For those who don't know it's usually 30 cards 30 health =/

I also have these two...

MalchArchivist

so should be able to make a very burn-resistance deck now. The question is whether or not I can still generate enough momentum.

What would really yound things out is if I can finally get these three

GennBakuShattered

Obviously only certain combos would work tho, like I could use Baku with the princes (Renathal and Malchezaar) or Genn w/ Achivist and C'thun

Baku seems like the safer bed because the upgraded hero power tends to be pretty nice even though a cheaper one sometimes gives you better utility in the early game.

back in my day the good decks were secret paladin and like zoolock
but i stopped playing after ungoro

i used to run a zoolock deck with carnivourous cubes and hobgoblins but i wasnt really that good, hovering around rank 11 constantly

I loved playing hearthstone. It’s just so hard to play when every extension releases OP cards. I understand they want to sell, but the powe creep..

Imagine playing gachapon games, that's peak cuckery

new expansion next week:feelsokman:

I started just before goblins vs gnomes and left around witchwood. I came back last week but all my cards are useless and I don't want to craft anything yet. I already left it though, I tried the free druid deck

I played for some time in 2016 but dropped after some time, I wanted to get back recently but I would need to get up to date with the meta