Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Hearing the N word Deeply offends me

Internalizzz

Internalizzz

Permanent KHHV | in the here, in the now
★★★
I'm tired of all the needless hate on this forum that is supposed to be a chill place for us cel dudes to kick back, I have African ancestry on one side of my family and hearing all the blatant racial slurs here and the constant use of the N word is deeply offensive, you people should show respect to our African brethren I want to ask all of you, especially @rope2cope and @BummerDrummer , y'all need to cut that racist shit out, it's offensive and highly problematic

Nigeria? what n word?

Go back to Reddit pal

Interesting.

Tell us more about yourself :fuk:

No. Y'all need to learn respect
Why can't my people say the n-word: are we not dark enough or enslaved by the British cumskins already? Nigga.:feelsEhh:
Unnamed

Homo erectus nigger

Faggot nigger monkey gtfo

Question: Do you agree with it if other people who have african ancestry use that word for themselves?
If you do so, then don't be a hypocrite pls.

No matter what we call ourselves here, we are who we are. Incels... :cryfeels:

We can still use the word cottonpickers right?

The words nigger and negro come from Spanish and they mean black and I'm deeply offended by all the niggers who think my mother language is offensive :feelsbadman:

Crayola doesn't even include black crayons in their sets anymore so that children can't draw racist things.

Brutal OP. I agree. Over tho

In spite of my political views I've always felt it has no place here. Nocel should have to endure the normie world, then come home and login just to hear bullshit about how even here they're found undesireable. The men that make up our userbase understand what you go through better than your normalfag brothers and fathers even. ALL incels matter.

Hearing the N word deeply offends @FamilyGuy1999 :feelshehe:

In my native language, we use a very similar word for afroamericans (is there any other pc word for those who r not americans btw?).

It almost sounds like the offensive N word. However new wave identifies it as discriminatory now, the rest of society do not consider it offensive. However I'm eastern european, only very few people live here who have african ancestry.

I learned that this word was offensive when my english teacher corrected me when i was saying that "Michael Jordan is a former "N" basketball player". It was around the age of 15 I guess, now I'm in my late 20s....:feelsbadman:

I personally don't use the N word here because I don't wanna hurt anyone, but I'm more empathetic than the most...

If you are a blackcel here, I think you should cope with it, at least on this forum.

Last edited:
just gotta put up with it bro. asking people to stop like this will only give you opposite results.

just gotta put up with it bro. asking people to stop like this will only give you opposite results.
:blackpill:
4D4D30E7 935E 4318 97C2 5843A3C1A455
op has to pray to anime Jesus to get people stop using the word

Is Shitskin is less offensive?

I'm tired of all the needless hate on this forum that is supposed to be a chill place for us cel dudes to kick back, I have African ancestry on one side of my family and hearing all the blatant racial slurs here and the constant use of the N word is deeply offensive, you people should show respect to our African brethren I want to ask all of you, especially @rope2cope and @BummerDrummer , y'all need to cut that racist shit out, it's offensive and highly problematic
Imagine coming to this website to avoid being offended :feelsohh:

You are a mulattocel just like me. Don't fall for that Afrocentric shit when you're not one of them, and then disregard the rest of yourself.

You can say Cracker too, everyone wins.

OP has sadomasochism complex

No.

low quality bait tbh

:feelsohgod:

But @BummerDrummer is an African-American Jewish homosexual transgender themself.

Didn't read nigger