Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

hearing normies talk about dating, love shit, marriage, and hot girls is like hearing 40 something short fat guys talk about playing in the NBA

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
it's just straight up delusion and fantasy with people who had zero chance even at their peak.

why do you normie men talk about dating when most are incel as fuck and the one who aren't date landwhales who treat them like dog shit?

GbO8M36 d

Reminds me of this tbh... Chad always wins normies are delusional copers

the average person thinks they´re above average at everything they do and atleast a 7 or 8 in looks.

They think their fat 3/10 gf is hot as fuck, too.

I remember reading just the other day on a on a reddit steroid forum "yeah, I injected test once and was so horny. I then went on Tinder and just ordered a girl to come over. I didn´t even care that she was only a 7/10, I was just really horny"

Almost every guy completely exaggerates or straight up lies when talking about his sex life.

There is just such a huge stigma when it comes to being unable to get laid because to normies it implies that you are a horrible person with a bad personality and that not getting laid is entirely the fault of your behavior/bad personality.

the average person thinks they´re above average at everything they do and atleast a 7 or 8 in looks.

They think their fat 3/10 gf is hot as fuck, too.

I remember reading just the other day on a on a reddit steroid forum "yeah, I injected test once and was so horny. I then went on Tinder and just ordered a girl to come over. I didn´t even care that she was only a 7/10, I was just really horny"

Almost every guy completely exaggerates or straight up lies when talking about his sex life.

There is just such a huge stigma when it comes to being unable to get laid because to normies it implies that you are a horrible person with a bad personality and that not getting laid is entirely the fault of your behavior/bad personality.
This.

Mostly boils down to them being retarded.

lol imagine wanting to get married under non-sharia law in 2019

lol imagine wanting to get married under non-sharia law in 2019
Yeah, it's basically just signing up to lose half your shit for maybe one fuck with a post cock-carousel foid. Normie cope levels are soaring