Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Hearing “attractive” guys.

IceMan2000

IceMan2000

Recruit
★★★★★
Yeahfuckingright

I fucking hate this shit. They just enjoy whatever chadlite+ has to say about anything. Sports, videogames, movies, it doesn't matter. If an inkwell were to do the same thing, he'd be seen as "excessive" or "doing x ALL DAY". The amount of likes the comment has bothers me because of how many truecels genuinely fall for this kind of crap. If this was true Bobby Lee wouldn't be completely cucked by his wife.

over for normiecels

Hearing “attractive” guys.

There you go. Fixed it for ya.

View attachment 939049

I fucking hate this shit. They just enjoy whatever chadlite+ has to say about anything. Sports, videogames, movies, it doesn't matter. If an inkwell were to do the same thing, he'd be seen as "excessive" or "doing x ALL DAY". The amount of likes the comment has bothers me because of how many truecels genuinely fall for this kind of crap. If this was true Bobby Lee wouldn't be completely cucked by his wife.
Hearing stacy complain that shes not finding prince charming