Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Heard group of jb stacies whispering about me being a virgin at work

ricecel_gone_er

ricecel_gone_er

Greycel
So I currently wageslave at a cvs, and now that it’s summer all the stacies are showing up in their slutty outfits to impress chad. So last night like 20 minutes before closing this literal flock of stacies comes in loudly giggling while taking forever to look at nail products. When they finally come up to the register, they get in like a huddle while ONE BY ONE they come up to pay. Well they must’ve sensed my inceldom and I didn’t have a mask to cover my subhuman rice face, because each one had a smug grin when I rang them up. When I couldn’t think it could get any worse there were whispers and I heard the word virgin before another one whispered “he’s definitely still a virgin.” Hearing those words took everything in me to not shake with rage. When they left I sat in the bathroom till close, just hitting my vape trying to calm down. Just had to tell this suifuel of a story to people that might understand.

First problem

You wage slave :feelshaha:

Hope they get run over by a truck

that sucks OP

Extremely brutal:feelsrope:

So I currently wageslave at a cvs, and now that it’s summer all the stacies are showing up in their slutty outfits to impress chad. So last night like 20 minutes before closing this literal flock of stacies comes in loudly giggling while taking forever to look at nail products. When they finally come up to the register, they get in like a huddle while ONE BY ONE they come up to pay. Well they must’ve sensed my inceldom and I didn’t have a mask to cover my subhuman rice face, because each one had a smug grin when I rang them up. When I couldn’t think it could get any worse there were whispers and I heard the word virgin before another one whispered “he’s definitely still a virgin.” Hearing those words took everything in me to not shake with rage. When they left I sat in the bathroom till close, just hitting my vape trying to calm down. Just had to tell this suifuel of a story to people that might understand.
You should have asked one of them to take your virginity.

Fucking JB stacies need to be raped and beaten over and over fucking stuck up meat holes :reeeeee:

over for ricecels

Foids shouldnt be making fun of anyones sexual experience, they get dicked without trying. It’s like guys bragging about jerking off :feelsseriously:

it's always the young sluts who say the most brutal shit

Damn. Brutal as fuck.

Wear the mask next time mostly for covid reasons. Would be worse if The whores have viruses

Sounds like a larp

Wear the mask next time mostly for covid reasons. Would be worse if The whores have viruses
people will talk shit about you even more if you wear it now especially with the chinavirus dissapearing

people will talk shit about you even more if you wear it now especially with the chinavirus dissapearing
case numbers are rising and it's coming back. No one is talking shit. A lot of store workers wear one

Sounds like a larp
fuck off faggot. let the brocel vent, not everything is a larp you retards, if ppl cant vent on this forum without being accused of larping then wtf is the point of it.

fuck off faggot. let the brocel vent, not everything is a larp you retards, if ppl cant vent on this forum without being accused of larping then wtf is the point of it.
:feels::feels:

You got mogged by a Cluster of privilege . Dont Take These Stuck Up cunts serious.

Being virgin is just fine bro. No one judges you for being a virgin.

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

and then people wonder about toxic masculinity and violence against women:feelsclown:

That's why I afraid to take my mask off when I am outside

I hope those foids die in agony. They'll never understand what a below average men have to deal with to reach a pussy even paid one. Fuck I hate this world.

Why weren't you wearing a mask when you're dealing with the public and in an indoor place?

I hope those foids die in agony. They'll never understand what a below average men have to deal with to reach a pussy even paid one. Fuck I hate this world.
Ugly virgin shy men are lower than insects in the eyes of these females. Empathetic gender.