Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Heard a couple ranting about "incels" while at Mcdonalds yesterday.

Women that talk shit about incels deserved to be burn't at the stake the same way Jesse Washington was.
This video and the comments are suicide fuel.
I hope she fucking gets cancer of the cunt the worthless bitch.

I remember that whore i made comment on there

Wow what an incel.

Well it was you who made that thread and I don't think you were forced by anyone, I am not sure why you expect people here to react some other way.

I am wondering why Brenton Tarrant made that PewDiePie remark in his shooting video.

Because it's 2019 and incel is just a buzzword for "someone I don't like". Even celebrities are being called "incel" by the masses on twitter now whenever they do something they don't like.

god i despise people , so dumb but then again , a hive is a hive , cant expect anything what isnt retarded from them at all

The incelsphere going mainstream was a mistake tbh
Now we have retards talking about us everywhere you go

Because it's 2019 and incel is just a buzzword for "someone I don't like". Even celebrities are being called "incel" by the masses on twitter now whenever they do something they don't like.

Weird, they literally hijacked the term. Won't be surprised if in the future, the Incel term with going to be used to describe chads or stacies that don't like each other or are not on LTR.

PewDiePie is pretty redpilled which is good, especially since he attracts a younger audience.

Everyone i don't like = incel

that's how normies mind work

"He's just another entitled white male"

MUH JBW

Yes. Every single person subscribed to pewdiepie including every foid, ethnic and child must die from a slow lingering impalement in the village block :feelskek:. This is your brain on wall street jewnal.

“He’s king of the incels teehee”

Him with his long-term girlfriend.

Further evidence that “incel” has become hijacked and is now just a normie word for “white man I don’t like”.

I’m not surprised. Many people that talk trash about incels are people that have a present relationship going for them so they don’t know the feeling of being in our shoes.

I hate pewdiepie he makes fun of currycells and is racist , nobody calls him racist and everyone supports him he's a Normie who kills memes and is a storefront coper. Also he isn't racist he just called someone a bigger as an insult , he said that "Indians are poopoo in the head" that's just a joke guys. Bitch should watch out some low inhibition curry might shiv him to death.

This is fucking hilarious tbh, I wish I can run into people like this so I can call them out.