Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Heard a couple ranting about "incels" while at Mcdonalds yesterday.

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Mythic
★★★
So I went to Mcdonalds after work as I had a really shitty day and didn't feel like cooking anything at home. I was waiting in line and all of the sudden I heard a woman's voice say " (something) that fucking incel". I listened more and heard:

male: "yeah (something something)"
female voice: "And these fucking incel nazis still defend him!!"
male: "he's like, the incel god"
female: "He's just another entitled white male who think's he's better than everyone else"
male: "I know, right"
female: "I need to be number one bros, I'm entitled be be number one dude bros!" (she said this in a mocking voice) "and like his fans do anything to keep him number one!"
male: "they need to be on a list or something"
female: "No, they need to be fucking shot. If you're like.. a fucking adult and subscribe to him you need to just fucking die"

At this point I made my order, and when I stepped aside I got a good look at them. She was probably late 20s and he looked early to mid 20s. The crazy thing is this guy was good looking as fuck (and like 6'3) but had all these trashy tattoos and piercings. If he didn't have those shitty tats and piercings he'd have a girlfriend that wasn't an ugly hipster with an even uglier personality. It's also worth noting she was like 3 times louder than he was and it just seemed like he was just going along with whatever she was saying.

For those who haven't figured it out, they were almost certainly talking about pewdiepie and his subscribers.

are you sure they were a couple the male sounds like a orbiting cuck
also
9 year old incels rise up

should’ve gone to burgER king instead bro.

In all seriousness, I hope that whore dies the most painful death imaginable.

How is Pewdiepie an incel? Never even heard anyone celebrate him among incels.

Also lmao they were saying these things while standing next to an incels.is mod. :feelskek:

female: "He's just another entitled white male who think's he's better than everyone else"

Was the female white as well? I guess so... Such a typical white female.

female: "No, they need to be fucking shot. If you're like.. a fucking adult and subscribe to him you need to just fucking die"

Teehee females are the caring and emotional gender.
For those who haven't figured it out, they were almost certainly talking about pewdiepie and his subscribers.

PewDiePie is truly a forced meme.

I'm still blessed to have never heard anyone mention incels IRL

I've never in my life have heard anyone outside of the internet talk about youtube or internet memes.

I've never in my life have heard anyone outside of the internet talk about youtube or internet memes.
Opposite for me, I hear about the Internet everywhere I go but it's probably because I belong to the much younger and impressionable generation.

are you sure they were a couple the male sounds like a orbiting cuck

I can't say with certainty but I saw them order and he paid for both. I really doubt a tall, good looking guy (albeit with tattoos and piercings) would be an orbiter for an ugly girl with a bitchy attitude and pay for her meals...but then again it is 2019.

Was the female white as well?

Yes, as was her boyfriend.

I hear it all the time. I don't think I can go more than a week without hearing someone (usually a zoomer) autistically spewing memes in real life.

Yes, as was her boyfriend.

I even should not have asked this in the first place. It was quite obvious. A typical white female infested by an aversion for her own men.

Women that talk shit about incels deserved to be burn't at the stake the same way Jesse Washington was.
This video and the comments are suicide fuel.
I hope she fucking gets cancer of the cunt the worthless bitch.

I even should not have asked this in the first place. It was quite obvious. A typical white female infested by an aversion for her own men.

Her boyfriend was white, so her "aversion" was very obviously not genuine.

they aren't wrong about pewdiepie fans...

"incel nazis" is really taking off. even in eastern europe.

normies and cucks love calling out the segments of the male pop that get shat on, to try and shit on them on even harder.
they get a kick out of it.

i hope they keep it up, things aren't going to remain stable for long while all this keeps ramping up. they really think they'll just keep going to starbucks every day and buying a new iphone every year, while driving men up the wall and agitating every year for destructive political change with real consequences just for kicks, tearing down a country's borders because the cinema says it's cool.
yeah, no.
i'll enjoy it when it all goes down. because I know that at this point they'll just keep going until the power cuts out.

Ps. Just a reminder that the "entitlement argument" has been blown away completely.

That's all we needed tbh.

Retarded whore. Ethnic incels suffer silently.

I remember when a heard a foid mentioning "Incels" at my Uni.
My heart sank, because I was browsing .is at that time so I just ceased all activity to hear what she's say.

Just the usual:

"They're disgusting, misogynistic, racist (I really dont get how we are) men who claim that they're involuntarily celibate"

I really doubt a tall, good looking guy (albeit with tattoos and piercings) would be an orbiter for an ugly girl with a bitchy attitude and pay for her meals...but then again it is 2019.
You should check out Toronto. It's worse. 6ft 1 inch tall Tyrones have to "sexually assault" skanks there because 6ft is the new 5ft for entitled feminist whores.

Also lmao they were saying these things while standing next to an incels.is mod. :feelskek:

Meet our new incel god st. pewdiepie

maxresdefault.jpg

This is a good thing. The more people mention incels, the more insecure and paranoid the Western society will be.

These days, nothing gives you more credibility than these pathetic liberal Westerners whining about you.

Because it's 2019 and incel is just a buzzword for "someone I don't like". Even celebrities are being called "incel" by the masses on twitter now whenever they do something they don't like.

If all pewdiepie subs are incels then we really should start organising and take this world over. If only to protect ourselves from these women who want to mass murder us.

If all pewdiepie subs are incels then we really should start organising and take this world over. If only to protect ourselves from these women who want to mass murder us.
I guess pewd is our leader then.

Because it's 2019 and incel is just a buzzword for "someone I don't like". Even celebrities are being called "incel" by the masses on twitter now whenever they do something they don't like.

He'll be posting here in a year.
Weren't you a volcel or something?

foids are upset because incels are exposing their whoredom to norman cucks

I can't say with certainty but I saw them order and he paid for both. I really doubt a tall, good looking guy (albeit with tattoos and piercings) would be an orbiter for an ugly girl with a bitchy attitude and pay for her meals...but then again it is 2019.

It is really make me mad when i see chads who dont know their value

Women that talk shit about incels deserved to be burn't at the stake the same way Jesse Washington was.

That thumbnail alone annoys me.

Drooling after chad

Pewdiepie is an incel?

lmao tf

People using incel is like a kid who discovers a new word and cant stop using it.

the stupidity of normies continues to boggle my mind

i think im in that video somewhere with my old sans avatar, i remember when she 1st made this BS video.