Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Hear it straight from the horse's mouth on how foids ACTUALLY feel about their betabux slave husbands whom they cheat on & divorce rape.

Because thats what they identify with. All women would be violent thugs if they had a male body but since they don't have the strength to act out their psychopathic tendencies they resort to lying and manipulation. And these days they don't even have to do that, they can be honest about themselves like this woman and nothing will happen.
Least autistic voice messags

Yeah, 'horse' certainly fits the description I would give her appearance...

I can't believe I used to think women were smart, caring and mysterious when I was young. Most of them are horrible, horrible people and they're just lucky to be born in these times of simps and feminism allowing them to be this way.

this should be sent to all cucks and bluepillers

" oh but not all are the same " :soy::bluepill:

Let just hope it becomes comon knowledge...
But it is not going to happen as most of men are masters copers
As if that would change anything :feelshaha:

Betacuck simps will still play along with these parasites even if they were taught to know this.

this should be sent to all cucks and bluepillers

" oh but not all are the same " :soy::bluepill:
I've always hated this retarded cope. They are all literally the same and the most delusional have been picked on and bullied for it on redpill channels.

Water is wet, this is the fate of like 80% of married men

The hilarious thing is a pathetic betabuxxer is all that girl is going to get, she looks fucking ugly.

If someone tells you who they are, believe them.

Water ADMITTING to being wet!

Piece of shit female. She should be stoned like what the abrahamic religions did to women that are adulteress