Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Hear it straight from the horse's mouth on how foids ACTUALLY feel about their betabux slave husbands whom they cheat on & divorce rape.

I feel like I was watching rotting shit

there was even better video where old hag said similar stuff, she even mentioned dog sex :lul:

Remember fellas it’s never worth it to be the “B” guy.

Remember fellas it’s never worth it to be the “B” guy.
@
Fat Link
@Fat Link pin please.

Not a single Planck time.

I can't believe I used to think women were smart, caring and mysterious when I was young. Most of them are horrible, horrible people and they're just lucky to be born in these times of simps and feminism allowing them to be this way.

I already know this and im ok with it

Let just hope it becomes comon knowledge...
But it is not going to happen as most of men are masters copers

All Chadsexual

this shit pisses me off bruh

1sec and i want to punch that bitch in the face

her looksmatch got boiled alive by the mexican cartel

Women like violent low inhibition thugs with low iqs and violent personalities in their youth then they settle for the high inhibition high IQ autistic stemfag and treat him like shit

I can't believe I used to think women were smart, caring and mysterious when I was young. Most of them are horrible, horrible people and they're just lucky to be born in these times of simps and feminism allowing them to be this way.

Women like violent low inhibition thugs with low iqs and violent personalities in their youth then they settle for the high inhibition high IQ autistic stemfag and treat him like shit

I want to hear more first hand accounts of foids inner monologue when viewing sub5 men.

Water finds its level. Lmao listening to this subhuman foid insulting the guy that married and she literally said "i got no one" meaning NO HTN and above wants her

Sex havers problems are not my problems.

I want to hear more first hand accounts of foids inner monologue when viewing sub5 men.
Same.

starfish sex would be hot TBH

better jerk to hentai, then settle for this low iq creature.

With no restrictions it goes to show how evil they truly are.

Because thats what they identify with. All women would be violent thugs if they had a male body but since they don't have the strength to act out their psychopathic tendencies they resort to lying and manipulation. And these days they don't even have to do that, they can be honest about themselves like this woman and nothing will happen.

Not a single Planck time.
I watched the whole thing and don't want anyone to get hit by a train as badly as this cunt.

All i hear is Noise :blackpill: