Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Healthy Potato Soup Recipe

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
Ok you take about 3 or 4 large potatoes and cut 'em in 2s and dump em in boiling water in a large pot

Add a finely chopped onion, finely chopped cilantro, 10 to 12 strips of bacon, 2 mashed avocados, 2 eggs (just crack em and dump em in, you don't need to boil them with the shells or anything), a half a tube of spicy sausage, a few pours of olive oil and lemon juice

cook on low heat until the potatos are soft then mash them in the broth, mix them in well & add another stick of butter and a small amount of flour. go easy on the flour, about 2 tablespoons will do fine

season with: garlic powder, sea salt (you'll need more than you think because the heat cooks off a lot of the salt from the meat), cayenne pepper, and a dash of turmeric for color

Cheese is optional but if you go heavy on the dairy with the butter like I do, you don't really need it

Fuck vegans

Got hungry reading this ngl.

Nice but... ."healthy"?

maybe I'll try this for once tbh, I am sick of eating 10-15 eggs every day ngl

maybe I'll try this for once tbh, I am sick of eating 10-15 eggs every day ngl
Are you doing egg mono diet or is there anything else you eat?

@WithoutMe thoughts on this?

Are you doing egg mono diet or is there anything else you eat?
I bloatmaxxed to 120 kgs, I eat eggs when I get hungry but too lazy to eat something else
I eat about 5-6k calories a day I guess
10 to 15? Wow that's like doing HRT almost
I've been doing it for the last 2 years and I believe it raised my test levels significantly tbh

I bloatmaxxed to 120 kgs, I eat eggs when I get hungry but too lazy to eat something else
I eat about 5-6k calories a day I guess
Bloating Is life