Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Health nuts are the new vegans

Jamal Niggerlips II

Jamal Niggerlips II

Git out muh hood u crakkka muhfuggah.
★★★★★
Health nuts are the most annoying of all NPCs. They obsess over what other people eat crying about “muh diabetes” and “muh carbs”.

They always look very sickly too. Gray dull skin, wrinkles, dark circles under their eyes. They are actually worse than vegans.

Whenever I see a cooking video theyre always crying in the comments. I think theyre so jealous of seeing other people eat what they want that it throws them into a fit of rage.

Who would want to live to 90, suffering, shitting your pants and being a burden to everyone around you?

I just eat whatever I feel like. Had a burger kind double whopper with cheese, a cookie, 2 reese's cups, fries, and a bag of popcorn for supper

I just eat whatever I feel like. Had a burger kind double whopper with cheese, a cookie, 2 reese's cups, fries, and a bag of popcorn for supper
based. No point in torturing yourself by eating nothing but tasteless crap, only to suffer even more when youre old. Thats what health nuts are too stupid to understand.

based. No point in torturing yourself by eating nothing but tasteless crap, only to suffer even more when youre old. Thats what health nuts are too stupid to understand.
Yep. I enjoy food as much as possible. For breakfast, I had a Sausage Egg McMuffin and 8 double stuf Oreos dipped in a glass of full fat milk too. This is a typical day for me. Ironically, this diet is healthier than what these health nuts eat too because it has nutrients at least, unlike their vegan bullshit