Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Health is so precious

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
★★★★★
I'm sick rn

My stomach hurts

I am hungry but puke everything I eat

Feel tired as I was not able to get decent sleep

And to make it worse I'm not in my house but a relative's

If you are comfy in you own house where you have access to your copes and can shit, puke and piss in your own privacy I envy you rn

This is why it's always bettER to rope, what's the point in living when you will get sick and die?

Health is fleeting
One day your fine the next you’re entire world gets turned upside down

True, though hopefully what you are going through is a temporary stomach bug or food poisoning or whatever. And we can at least take solace in that eventually all our bodies will decay and rot.

What's profoundly brutal is having chronic disease since youth. Talk about it being over before it began. How subhuman and genetically inferior do you have to be to have your basic bodily functions get nuked when everyone around you is in the prime of their health and attractiveness? Fuck man, I didn't even get to finish puberty before my body went to shit. I lost my fucking intestines before my virginity :fuk:

True, though hopefully what you are going through is a temporary stomach bug or food poisoning or whatever. And we can at least take solace in that eventually all our bodies will decay and rot.

What's profoundly brutal is having chronic disease since youth. Talk about it being over before it began. How subhuman and genetically inferior do you have to be to have your basic bodily functions get nuked when everyone around you is in the prime of their health and attractiveness? Fuck man, I didn't even get to finish puberty before my body went to shit. I lost my fucking intestines before my virginity :fuk:
:fuk:
My condolences

I'm sick rn

My stomach hurts

I am hungry but puke everything I eat

Feel tired as I was not able to get decent sleep

And to make it worse I'm not in my house but a relative's

If you are comfy in you own house where you have access to your copes and can shit, puke and piss in your own privacy I envy you rn
You might have Covidmonkeypoxaids ngl :feelsLSD:

based. I just got this japanese reed mat and a Japanese floor bed and omg :smonk::smonk::smonk:

indeed, roll on the end

bro post maxxed and now he cannot be bullied with "ok GrAYcel" :feelsthink:
Didn’t post max.
Post maxers that just quote or don’t do anything I don’t like very much.

Health does suck
My father went from ok to what is quickly becoming a nightmare.

I don't wish to worry you or anything but you are going to die in the next few hours.

Didn’t post max.
Post maxers that just quote or don’t do anything I don’t like very much.

Health does suck
My father went from ok to what is quickly becoming a nightmare.
My condolences

brutal. wear ur mask :mask:

This is the worst part of being incel IMO. Not only do we miss out on the bliss of youth, we then must suffer through the pain of sickness and aging without anyone to support us or even fond memories to look back on.

This is the worst part of being incel IMO. Not only do we miss out on the bliss of youth, we then must suffer through the pain of sickness and aging without anyone to support us or even fond memories to look back on.
Not having sex is the worst part

More Health Data:

1 H

1 H1

1 H2