Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Headin’ off to Maine (Cool incel state)

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
My week long trip has begun!
3645B792 01DA 4E30 9D8B 3C1164E70603

passin’ by the nyc skyline as I type. I’m excited since Maine is pretty awesome. Nice weather. No chads or stacys either. Just old people. Gonna relax in my ocean air b n b house and play vidya all day. Brought my ps4 over and some reading on film theory to keep me busy. Summer of copes here I come! :feelsautistic:

Sounds pretty comfy bro. Enjoy.

Brutal travelmog
But I hope you will have a good time

doxxed see you on IT

I hope you’re going to a remote cabin somewhere. Maine is filled with summer colonies occupied by old money Chads and Stacies right about now

Mogs me because rich

mogs me at traveling

r u going with friends or family

Maybe it is an incel state! I know an old stacy who lives there but hates it --- in addition too many old people (like OP stated), she says it's too quiet, too cold, and too white; she longs for a loud, high crime place full of BBC

Wish i lived in maine, new hampshire, or vermont ngl enjoy

I’m going there too, for a month. No internet though so I won’t be able to post here

Looks like a nice place. Hope you have a nice stay there

I’m going there too, for a month. No internet though so I won’t be able to post here
crazy, I might even bump into you and we’d never even know. funny stuff

My week long trip has begun!
View attachment 285829
passin’ by the nyc skyline as I type. I’m excited since Maine is pretty awesome. Nice weather. No chads or stacys either. Just old people. Gonna relax in my ocean air b n b house and play vidya all day. Brought my ps4 over and some reading on film theory to keep me busy. Summer of copes here I come! :feelsautistic:
Nice. That’s one of the states I have never been to but interested. Great place for people who like the woods and outdoors. Have fun!

I’ll probably get banned by a modcel for inactivity

That can happen? No wonder then that so many users request temporary bans if they think they aren't going to be on this site for a while.

The the main(e) man!