Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill He who calls his existence "Miserable" has learned Nothing but Misery (or he only finds misery out of all things significant in his life.)

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
FIRST OF ALL I ADVISE EVERYONE TO PUT THE USER: @dungeondragon on Ignore

When people are calling me a coward, they're usually more privileged than me

I mean, I've seen fellow incels say shit like this too, "Oh just quit dude. Carry rope dude."

Sometimes it's been really hostile from normies and foids, "Why don't you just kill yourself, I would be grateful!!"

I can cope by saying me not dying is a good thing because foids get angry but at the end of the day I lead a forced existence anyway; I pretty much would prefer not to exist and what affect will a coward have on her? After years of mistreatment?

The hypocrisy of normies when they call me coward is, they weren't put here to begin with.

That's literally like I have some viewers watching me in the ring and the viewers call me a coward for suffering instead of just dying; WHEN THEY WERE NEVER PLACED IN THE SAME RING TO BEGIN WITH

Once you step in the ring, there's no going back, this is what they don't understand

They never stepped in the ring to begin with and they were never me, therefore they don't realize they would most likely be a coward anyway, if they lived like me and had the choices I had

Things I would say to these absolute morons:

You weren't placed in the ring; shut the fuck up trying to call me a coward

You're privileged; shut the fuck up making fun of my life choices when you haven't been given such choices to begin with you fucking donkey

So yeah this is basically my thoughts on this shit

People don't realize the fear of death until they've been placed in the decision of a miserable life and death

One more thing I want to say to you guys:

There will always be people who claim they would rather die than live a miserable existence

These are the people who are almost all of the time out of that place, they're out of that miserable existence and they boast about it later on

These people had a purpose

These people had getting out in their fate

This is why they say this

These people hate their lives and used to hate their past lives as well and have realized their life WAS WORTH NOTHING when they had this miserable existence

These people regret their past right? These people regret that they lead this miserable existence years ago, months or days ago, that's why they say this.

It's just projecting really, they project their lack of accomplishment and awareness that they accomplished nothing to you.

They project their lack of accomplishment and awareness that they accomplished nothing onto you

UHHH

Look, I'll give an example:

Say a person has starved and the next day they tell you, "I'd rather die than live a miserable existence bro:" It just means they've wasted time and they're suffering and it's not always their fault and it's a valuable life lesson but, they're just telling you such suffering by starving is meaningless it's so meaningless that when you die, you won't miss out on anything

Things I'll have to remember:

1. No one's a coward for living a miserable existence because they simply might not have other options to excel
2. A person labels his existence miserable simply because he learned nothing except misery

Last edited:
tbh, an incel has to do twice the work for half of the return a normie gets. there is no reward for effort. a chad would be rewarded first but an incel will not be rewarded even when he did all the things right.

THIS THREAD IS GARBAGE I SAY AGAIN CHECK MY LATESTS POSTS FOR KEEPING UP