Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

He Was a Quiet Man

buried_alive

buried_alive

Major
★★★★★
Sometimes I see posts here about movies with incelic themes and I've never seen this movie, He Was a Quiet Man, 2007, on them, so I'd like to leave this suggestion here.

Among its subjects are loneliness, humiliation, lack of self esteem, insecurity, paranoia. It's from 2007, with Christian Slater, but to me it seems more appropriate to today.

Does it at least have a character true to actual subhumanity, not magically getting a foid in the end due to his facesonality and heightfidence and actually being obviously physically attractive the entire time? :feelshehe:

While I might enjoy movies like this for being made in a time where agendas of rampant moral degeneracy and foid-worshipping weren't being pushed into every facet of media, and for the overall quality of the filmmaking, I unfortunately find I can't relate too much with these Chadwashed actors; I might connect with many of their experiences or motives, but the feeling of knowing the actors still mog me, both physically and life-wise, is brutal, not to mention the fact that an actual subhuman could never be chosen for these roles, lest foids and Bateman-worshipping coping normie redpillers be turned off... :society:

Though Taxi Driver was admittedly a pretty good film; not that I watch many movies/TV shows or consume a lot of other popular entertainment otherwise. :feelsjuice:
I feel like a lot of these "incel" movies still show literal Chadlite characters, ascending and generally still lifemogging us regardless of their experiences, and even having foids and redpilled normies idolize them simply for having the halo of attractiveness; I suppose it's the best we can have, though, considering the state of wrongthink-censoring and discrimination towards subhumans as 'heroes' in entertainment. :feelsclown:

Thx boyo,
Torrenting rn.

Does it at least have a character true to actual subhumanity, not magically getting a foid in the end due to his facesonality and heightfidence and actually being obviously physically attractive the entire time? :feelshehe:
I don't think so. Christian Slater is not tall nor muscular. His character is bullied and harassed by foids, he's badly balding in the movie and wears unfashionable clothing. Nothing is attractive about him.

I recently suggested it on another thread. It's a fantastic movie!

I'm not gonna spoil the entire plot but I will say this: It does not have a happy ending.

No Incelic theme. Much the opposite.

If this the movie where he decides to go ER in his office but somebody else went ER instead?

Sometimes I see posts here about movies with incelic themes and I've never seen this movie, He Was a Quiet Man, 2007, on them, so I'd like to leave this suggestion here.

Among its subjects are loneliness, humiliation, lack of self esteem, insecurity, paranoia. It's from 2007, with Christian Slater, but to me it seems more appropriate to today.

View: https://youtu.be/UP1ZRB4vaQc

If this the movie where he decides to go ER in his office but somebody else went ER instead?

Yes, you are thinking of the right movie, but there is much more to the story than that.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back