Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Having trouble making eye contact

Deadgeneration

Deadgeneration

This world I must leave
★★★
When I look into somebody's eyes it distracts me from thinking about whatever I'm gonna say next, or fully registering whatever they just said. Relatives and my few friends often give me shit for it. The social isolation and bullying I experienced probably caused this :feelsbadman::incel:

You're most likely autistic.

Autism. Source: Am autistic.

Really? I haven't had any actual diagnosis. Maybe I could have some mild form of it
It's worth it, you might even get a monthly tugboat out of it.

Social anxiety or autism

Yes. I've always had such a problem:

Screenshot 2022 08 06 51204 AM

Screenshot 2022 08 06 51135 AM

Screenshot 2022 08 06 50914 AM

What's these images for?
He spams these everywhere. Idk what they mean
When I look into somebody's eyes it distracts me from thinking about whatever I'm gonna say next, or fully registering whatever they just said. Relatives and my few friends often give me shit for it. The social isolation and bullying I experienced probably caused this :feelsbadman::incel:
Same

autist trait

If I stare too long it's weird but when I don't make eye contact it's also weird

Either autism or social anxiety.

I have been having this problem since 2016

It makes one feel super self-conscious.

MOST PEOPLE HERE DON'T HAVE AUTISM FOR FUCK SAKE. It's most likely social anxiety, abused dog mentality, since you were treated as shit and you are scared of people to some degree. Then imbecils claim that it is autism and you are weird or something. I wonder how normies would behave if tables turned