Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Having the heart of a warrior and a god in the stupid body of a framecel is a fucking curse

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
I long for fighting, destroying those who wrong me, dominating other males and deinking from the skull of the strongest ones, as edgy asbit may sound. In part I hate myself for having such instinct that is jeavily tied to nature, which I abhor. But I cant help but crave it.

Imagine then mixing this inner desire with a framecel body so you have to inhib yourself in situations in whoch youbwould bash someones head in because your body isnt enough to act like that. Imagine having to act polite not because you are but because you are limited by a stupid body. I am in a state of constant rage because of it.

Even tho lately with a bit of alcohol I am beginning to get more confrontational in regards of reraliating on those who wrong me. But I guess I will someday get beaten because of my framecel body, have some face injure thst will make me uglier and just end up going ER.

having a "warrior" and dominating heart is fucking torture if your body is not enough tob ustify that sentiment. Having to pussy out is some of the most emasculating and humilliating shit a male can endure. I feel imprisoned on my body. I fucking hate it.

*heart and face. :feelsohh:

I was probably quite the opposite of you for a long time of my teenage years, which is not any better. Strong body, weak mind / heart of a wimp.

But nevertheless I had my share of battles and it didn't advance my social status at all, only lead to more repression tbh.

Last edited:
You would get destroyed.

You would get destroyed.
When Zyros meets another God:
15E32282 E7EB 4C02 A7FE 923272FB06F1

no shit this is what the post is about. Longing for the domination of other men but not having the means to do so.
It's time to take the bloatpill.

1515670303441.png

"You're a big guy."
"For you."

I long for fighting, destroying those who wrong me, dominating other males and deinking from the skull of the strongest ones, as edgy asbit may sound. In part I hate myself for having such instinct that is jeavily tied to nature, which I abhor. But I cant help but crave it.

Imagine then mixing this inner desire with a framecel body so you have to inhib yourself in situations in whoch youbwould bash someones head in because your body isnt enough to act like that. Imagine having to act polite not because you are but because you are limited by a stupid body. I am in a state of constant rage because of it.

Even tho lately with a bit of alcohol I am beginning to get more confrontational in regards of reraliating on those who wrong me. But I guess I will someday get beaten because of my framecel body, have some face injure thst will make me uglier and just end up going ER.

having a "warrior" and dominating heart is fucking torture if your body is not enough tob ustify that sentiment. Having to pussy out is some of the most emasculating and humilliating shit a male can endure. I feel imprisoned on my body. I fucking hate it.

I feel you bro, hey maybe we can go trans-chad, and tell the foids "hey I am a chad in an incel body damnit, you have to accept me and give me head or you are a trans-phoebe!" LMAO....

Seriously though I've been in your shoes there more times than I can count, at 39 I've decided if someone is too much of an issue, I won't accept being bullied by a larger guy, there are ways to handle it but I can't talk about it here because of forum rules.

@Zyros do you gymcel? You can add maybe 1.5-2” of bideltoid naturally.. more with roids.. not the same as bones but it’s still a decent improvement

Have you considered clavicle lengthening surgery? Idk much about it but I know it exists and people have done it,

I feel you bro, hey maybe we can go trans-chad, and tell the foids "hey I am a chad in an incel body damnit, you have to accept me and give me head or you are a trans-phoebe!" LMAO....

Seriously though I've been in your shoes there more times than I can count, at 39 I've decided if someone is too much of an issue, I won't accept being bullied by a larger guy, there are ways to handle it but I can't talk about it here because of forum rules.
What are u talking about? PM me

Zyros you should really stop complaining and do something about your problems. You have never tried seriously gymcelling and yet continue to complain about your only bad quality.

I was probably quite the opposite of you for a long time of my teenage years, which is not any better. Strong body, weak mind / heart of a wimp.
That was me for awhile too though my real strength isn’t noticeable from a glance

Zyros you should really stop complaining and do something about your problems. You have never tried seriously gymcelling and yet continue to complain about your only bad quality.

he doesnt want to bloat and gymcelling doesnt help severe framelets.

I relate so much

I feel for you OP, I’ve wanted to crack a few skulls myself back in the day, but I was always outnumbered

I'm subhuman all around

Did you know little Wayne is tiny? 2pac wasn't huge either. In fact most rappers are small and they are confrontational