Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Having sex is the least of my concerns at this point.

G

Gremlincel

a
-
I'm used to the fact that I won't have sex, or a relationship, or admiration from females. I spent my whole life without it. Even if suddenly, a perfect woman offered herself to me, I honestly don't know if it would help. I very rarely find things related to celibacy weighing on my mind throughout the day. I don't want to be a chad, I don't want to be in the upper echelons of the male race, I don't even want to be attractive. All I want, is to be average. I honestly think that would bring me happiness, or at least, enable me, put me in the position to find my own happiness, in other, non-sexual ways. At least I would be treated as a man, and not some out of place, unpleasant creep.
It isn't the absence of outstanding traits that is the cause of my misery, it is the presence of vastly inferior ones.
How can I ever hope to escape feeling so awful when most men I see I am dirt compared to, a total subhuman?

The most prominent of my insecurities is height, obviously. I'd be beyond satisfied at 5'10, 5'11. It would be another world. 6 feet and above, that would be godlike, but unnecessary. Unless you are a manlet, you cannot imagine what it's like to be physically below everyone else, like a child. I don't believe all tallcels are volcel, of course not. But fuck... you cannot imagine what it is like, being short, there is no escape from it in any area of life, how threatened and paranoid you feel. It drives me insane, without exaggeration, just going outside when I am so small drives me insane.
Not that I am some handsome manlet. I'm fucking ugly, uglier than anyone I've seen in the ratings thread so far. Not hideous, elephant man tier, that would have everyone staring as soon as I entered a room, but bad. Bad enough that I would still be incel if I was taller. Probably a 1 or 2 out of 10, a completely non-sexual entity. It's not even just my face, my body is weird too. I honestly believe I must have some sort of un-diagnosed genetic defect. I look like I have a man's head on a child's body, it's like it hasn't grown since I was a kid, it still has that soft, gender neutral, undeveloped look. And, while I never would be able to use it anyway, having a fucking tiny dick is maddening, as well. There is nothing more emasculating, no deeper secret shame a person can have. I could be a 10/10 in every other way, and seriously, having such a small member would still cloud my mind, I might still be as suicidal as I am with all my other issues. You cannot feel like a man like this, it is impossible.
Top it all off with a frail, uneasy, dull voice, being far from NT, and poor health, and fuck...just ROT, boyo, it never began, there are no roads for me to take, lmao.

Just make me an average white dude, with a decent background, in a decent location, and I'd be making shit happen. I wouldn't be wasting my time here. I wouldn't be slaying, or even dating, but I'd at least be living, rather than hiding in darkness, waiting for the end, you know? :feelsbadman:
I'd urge those of you who are still young, average, or above, to go out and try your hardest for a few years, and not look back at places like this, or the idea of LDARing for a loooooong while, for your own damn sake.

how short are you? what race are you?

how short are you? what race are you?
5'6, white.
I suppose the 'average white guy' part might have been misleading, haha.
Not that I believe in JBW, or that all ethnics are fucked, not at all, but it just came to mind when I was writing that part.

5'6, white.
I suppose the 'average white guy' part might have been misleading, haha.
Not that I believe in JBW, or that all ethnics are fucked, not at all, but it just came to mind when I was writing that part.
are you american?

are you american?
Nah, I'm in Ireland. Not the worst place to be, not at all. I'm not in the best part of the country, pretty dreary, but still, I'd rather be here than fuckin India or something.

Nah, I'm in Ireland. Not the worst place to be, not at all. I'm not in the best part of the country, pretty dreary, but still, I'd rather be here than fuckin India or something.
well you got friends in america m8 sorry about the height my crux is my acne scars. hopefully something good happens one day or hopefully we have the strength to rope one day.

well you got friends in america m8 sorry about the height my crux is my acne scars. hopefully something good happens one day or hopefully we have the strength to rope one day.
dude, get a gun before (((they))) outlaw them, even in America.. its only a matter of time :feelsmega:
for roping or othER purposes, its a waste living in the one country where guns are legal, and not owning one

Even if suddenly, a perfect woman offered herself to me, I honestly don't know if it would help..
I feel this way too and it also applies to friends and jobs. What will make me happy? LOL DUNNO.

I feel this way too and it also applies to friends and jobs. What will make me happy? LOL DUNNO.
Yeah, it applies to a lot of external things like that. It doesn't really matter what you change on the outside world, when it is your mere existance as a person that generates your unhappiness.

having a fucking tiny dick is maddening, as well.

Being black and having 5 inches is the biggest joke in my life, at some point I plan on buying some extender and girth products to test them out because I'd rather die than continue living with just 5 inches. If I had a big dick I could atleast try to run "BBC game", you can't run "thug game" btw if you have a small dick, everything about being a black man revolves around athleticism and most importantly having an above average sized penis.

I'm basically not even black as far as my race and society is concerned, and from what I've observed my father and other male siblings are well endowed JFL.

i just want to be NT and have a better hairline.

Unless you are a manlet, you cannot imagine what it's like to be physically below everyone else, like a child. I don't believe all tallcels are volcel, of course not. But fuck... you cannot imagine what it is like, being short, there is no escape from it in any area of life, how threatened and paranoid you feel.
True that

Being black and having 5 inches is the biggest joke in my life, at some point I plan on buying some extender and girth products to test them out because I'd rather die than continue living with just 5 inches. If I had a big dick I could atleast try to run "BBC game", you can't run "thug game" btw if you have a small dick, everything about being a black man revolves around athleticism and most importantly having an above average sized penis.

I'm basically not even black as far as my race and society is concerned, and from what I've observed my father and other male siblings are well endowed JFL.
Damn, that's gotta be tough, for a black man.
I'm almost an inch below you though, just over 4, so I know how you feel. It's just, absurd. Everything can be going well, having a great day, or whatever, then, you randomly hear some 'foid make a a joke about dick size, or something, and it's like flipping a light switch, I enter suicidal mode. I don't believe any man with a below average penis can actually get over it. It's the most fundamental, basic aspect of our gender. It doesn't matter how successful, famous, rich, or handsome you are, if you're small, a women will never really take you seriously. It will always be her first insult when you start slipping up, for even a moment.

Check out bathmate and sizegenetics, they supposedly work. If I'm remembering correctly, sizegenetics will give you a refund if you don't get any significant results.

Same but I'm 6'6 and black. Almost all women would expect me to have a Mandingo yet I have a 4 incher and my girth is pitiful. It's fucking over for dickcels

Check out bathmate and sizegenetics, they supposedly work. If I'm remembering correctly, sizegenetics will give you a refund if you don't get any significant results.

Those are the exact two I plan on trying, even saw a well detailed guide online on how to use them, I'll be using them along with a consistent dosage of L-arginine for obvious reasons to increase the growth rate, but L-arginine only widens blood vessels to increase circulation, I'm also looking for a drug that would make tissue "more pliable", do you know of any?.

If one used those two drugs in combination with these devices I'd be shocked if they didn't increase their size by 1 inch in 2 months.

Same but I'm 6'6 and black. Almost all women would expect me to have a Mandingo yet I have a 4 incher and my girth is pitiful. It's fucking over for dickcels

This is why I will never get neetcels, you need money in order to change your life, and if you're just home all day broke doing nothing you life will never change. Don't give up though, there's still a chance you just have to be willing to spend the money on the right products, you could likely get it up to 6 inches easy in 6 months or a year if you are consistent with usage.

Those are the exact two I plan on trying, even saw a well detailed guide online on how to use them
GLL?

I'll be using them along with a consistent dosage of L-arginine for obvious reasons to increase the growth rate, but L-arginine only widens blood vessels to increase circulation, I'm also looking for a drug that would make tissue "more pliable", do you know of any?.

If one used those two drugs in combination with these devices I'd be shocked if they didn't increase their size by 1 inch in 2 months.
Dunno anything about L-arginine or substances that make your dick more pliable. I thought about the same thing. Currently my dick is rock hard when erect. I'd gladly trade some of the hardness for an inch in length, but who wouldn't lmao. :lul:
Let me know if you find anything.

Yeah those two apparently work, there are a lot of example proofs on sizegenetics site where people got at least an inch in length and some girth. I also want to buy one of those but currently collegeceling so poorfag.

Yeah good looking loser, I saved the guide to html on my computer incase the site ever gets closed down or some other fuckery

I'd gladly trade some of the hardness for an inch in length, but who wouldn't lmao. :lul:
I didn't mean a permanent change JFL, I'd just be using the L-arginine to widen my blood vessels and whatever drug I find to make tissue more pliable temporarily, remember the changes in length and girth come from "micro tears" in the tissue from your penis, I want to make the tissue less rigid so that the micro tears can be produced more easily and faster, of course that means I'll have to be careful with the level of tension and force applied using the extender device.

You know what I won't take the chance, will just use the L-arginine lol, don't want to risk fucking my dick up permanently by being impatient.

I'll follow you, if anything works i'll let you know, but I likely won't be starting this till years from now anyways.

op age?
also, wtf tags

Fuck

447px-Manlytears3.jpg

Sex doesnt matter much to me either.

headaches r my biggest concern