Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Having Sex During Puberty Can Make You Good Looking

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I was watching a biography of a writer, James Joyce, and he fucked multiple prostitutes at 14 and the connotation was that it was common for even young adolescents in the area of Dublin he grew up in at the time to do so.

Boys in the past were encouraged to have sex very early and that is why photos of men in the past look much higher T and why older generations had more sex than men today.

then why am I ugly :waitwhat:

It's a great cope. Sex with prostitutes is not going to change your facial bone structure, it will not give you more height and it will not bring you anything except, perhaps, recreating yourself in the bluepill.

If you were a full spic, you could’ve fucked some Latinas In your teens and wouldn’t have hormone problem. @Incelius Savage

If you were a full spic, you could’ve fucked some Latinas In your teens and wouldn’t have hormone problem. @Incelius Savage
Nah man i am a locationcel. Surrounded by mostly whites, only a few mexican (werent full mexican) families in my area

brutal truth. Probably has some epigenetics bullshit going on

I wish I fucked hookers as a teenager. Not for OPs retarded reason of course

Did you just say, having sex during puberty can make you good looking?

I think they look better in the past because less estrogen and more chewing

I think they look better in the past because less estrogen and more chewing
Cope, it’s teen sex, cooming makes you low T while teen sex makes you high T.

people who had sex at a young age, their looks usually fade in their mid 20s