Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Soranus of Ephesus in Ancient Greece was based - he assigned buxom wet nurses (or midwives) to give us handjobs in infancy to help us get bigger dicks

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
UnyieldingTubeWet nurse breast feeding the Duke of Burgundy grandson of Wellcom

This was continued by William Harvey and Fallopio in the 1500s/1600s (so the practice lasted over a thousand years) but then the puritans came along and fucked everything up (inevitably the Jews would be behind that)

So now we don't get free handjobs from ladies our entire childhoods anymore, anymore and our dicks (and self-confidence) remain small from lack of perscribed exercise from our wet nurses.

Religion ruins everything :feelsbadman:

I wish I had a nanny to jack me off when I was a kid:cryfeels:

only the semitic religions, obviously the greek/roman pantheons were based which is why the jews destroyed their people
Didn't the greek religion disappear mainly because of christcuckism? Well, not like that makes much of a difference anyways.

Last edited:
So basically women could rape and sexually assault little boys anytime they wanted.

not anything different from today.

So basically women could rape and sexually assault little boys anytime they wanted.

Imagine thinking that having your prick jerked every day by your nanny as akid is "sexual assault" :feelskek: :feelskek:

only toilets and faggots cry about muh sexual assault.

Imagine thinking that having your prick jerked every day by your nanny as akid is "sexual assault" :feelskek: :feelskek:

I have no sex drive, i’m taking the high ground here.

It wasn't sexual assault though because we liked it. In centuries past we had cute nannies we half-ascended with before we could even read and write, they literally tickled our balls because it made us happy and we went to sleep.

They were physically improving us, by preventing phimosis and giving us big dicks so we could be confident adults and there would be a slightly lesser gap between the common man and the chad.

Apparently the Mexicans girl babysitters used to do this to white wards 100 years ago, probably carrying on wholesome Aztec traditions. Here is a testimonial from a guy from what he remembers from his California youth in the early 1920s:

Testimonial

I don't know if he was just a chad-toddler who got special treatment or if mexican babysitters were just awesome or this was a uniquely awesome case, but I wish I had a "Maria" experience, all I ever got in my life were hateful "Adelle" women.

Wow so shota nursing handjob was a real thing :ahegao:

The feminists and IT wont touch this though.

It wasn't sexual assault though because we liked it. In centuries past we had cute nannies we half-ascended with before we could even read and write, they literally tickled our balls because it made us happy and we went to sleep.

They were physically improving us, by preventing phimosis and giving us big dicks so we could be confident adults and there would be a slightly lesser gap between the common man and the chad.

Apparently the Mexicans girl babysitters used to do this to white wards 100 years ago, probably carrying on wholesome Aztec traditions. Here is a testimonial from a guy from what he remembers from his California youth in the early 1920s:

View attachment 655538

I don't know if he was just a chad-toddler who got special treatment or if mexican babysitters were just awesome or this was a uniquely awesome case, but I wish I had a "Maria" experience, all I ever got in my life were hateful "Adelle" women.
I see where you’re coming from though, as a testosterone being. Back then every man was guaranteed a wife so this helped plus they grew up and banged the babysitter too

Lol this is just fucked up
babysitters praying on little boys
I assume you mean "preying" but it doesn't seem like predatorial to me.

The obvious predator in this scenario was Adelle Grondorf - she physically abused that little boy in the 1920s by pinching him.

IMO having some disgusting dried-up obese 60yo german roastie pinch and cause you pain any time you were fondling yourself would've been objectively far more traumatic than some cute mexican babysitter with big boobs giving you free fellatio.

We're basically cucked if we get convinced to reverse our perceptions on what is obviously the pain-inducing thing and what is obviously the pleasure-inducing thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back