Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel having normie friends is WORSE then being lonely

slavictruecel

slavictruecel

Polish Truecel
-
Everyone talks about how bad it is not being lowinhib and having no friends and i agree being lonely is bad but people rarely talk about the sadness of incel friends especially in highschool.

i have to see my friends get asked out/get girlfriends, my friend just got cheated on and now he’s dating that guys ex to get him mad. he’s not even a chadlite or anything he’s a average height normie.

it’s so painful, especially since you feel like you’re falling behind them, when you’ve been friends since childhood.

Yes, this is completely true. It's even worse than having no friends at all. Who wants to listen to a friend talk about going on a trip with his girlfriend or preparing for a new date while you're rotting alone? The disparity in your dating lives will ruin the friendship. You'll gain nothing, only sorrow and feelings of inferiority from it. You won't be able to relate to him, and he won't be able to empathize with you. If you're alone, at least you don't have to witness it. But listening to it while he's talking to you? That's some serious suifuel right there.
amen dude, ideal is incel friends irl, sad part is alot of my “incel friends” ended up ascending…

Agree, they will distance themselves from you anyway at one point. I have friends from school that are married already.
Do they ever contact me anymore? Not rly, its mutal

Normie friends will usually be condescending and back-stabbing, rarely missing a chance to put one over you

Even if you have them, they're often unpleasant to have around

Having normie friends can be so brutal

dumb teenager. eventually leverage your friendships to get with holes. its better than nothing

Honestly most of my friends are pretty much incel tier and around on my level some lower. I don’t hang out with sexhavers irl

You are a Cuck if you have Normie Friends they will Mog you talking about their Life Experiences they sooner or later will talk about their Girlfriends and Sex etc better alone than being with NPCs

Get this in your head, there are no friends in adulthood.

I haven't had friends since highschool, i'm not sure if it's my fault or if they really didn't like me. Eitherway here I am. :cryfeels:

Having based friends is great irl

Everyone talks about how bad it is not being lowinhib and having no friends and i agree being lonely is bad but people rarely talk about the sadness of incel friends especially in highschool.

i have to see my friends get asked out/get girlfriends, my friend just got cheated on and now he’s dating that guys ex to get him mad. he’s not even a chadlite or anything he’s a average height normie.

it’s so painful, especially since you feel like you’re falling behind them, when you’ve been friends since childhood.
Well well well if it isnt (mr get along with everybody and looks dont matter in friends)

Well well well if it isnt (mr get along with everybody and looks dont matter in friends)
i have really close incel friends and some normie friends. i’ve just noticed a theme amongst normie friends. if you’re lonely friends wise it’s your fault

i have really close incel friends and some normie friends. i’ve just noticed a theme amongst normie friends. if you’re lonely friends wise it’s your fault
It aint my fault some people i knew in college ghost me as the year is done, Its genetical selection.

normans are just shlomo's drones and paypigs. not much of worth to ever say. they are ok for small talk I guess to fill some socializing need but they have to be dominated to know their places

I got more traumas and brutal blackpills during the only time in my life I befriended mortals (16-18) than in the subsequent 20 years of misanthropic isolation.

I have 1 friend. He is incel in denial and a low IQcel

block them all i did it recently and havent looked back its better to be lonely than be surrounded with losers who have girlfriends

Aint you the one bragging about having tons of friends no matter how ugly?

Break up with them then? :feelsseriously:

You are crying about something you willingly decided to put yourself in.

If being alone and completely incapable of having friends is better, then the HORRIBLE HORRIBLE experience that is HAVING FRIENDS, then again, stop the whining, and break up with all of them.

dumb teenager. eventually leverage your friendships to get with holes. its better than nothing
Nah you have to social circle max like crazy there's no "eventually" about it. Basically friend zoned by every female in the group.

yep having normie friends is an awful idea. makes me glad I ditched mine years ago. they will just use you as the joke of the group as they can easily tell you aren't NT like they are.