Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Having normalfag friends is suifuel.

SeetheBot9000

SeetheBot9000

Veteran
★★★★
A couple days back I got invited out by some friends. One of the people there was an ex gf of my friend. I had forgotten what she looked like but just seeing her made me envious that my friend ever got to fuck her. She was 7-8/10 cute face pale soft skin and raven hair. Makes me even more jealous that he fucked her and got to be all intimate up in that a couple years ago, when she was even more in her prime. Just thinking about how I am getting older with no gf and that I will never be intimate with a girl in her prime makes me so envious and mad. And just going out and seeing all the young people being confident and living life and having relationships is so fucking gutwrenching.

If I had a cute loyal gf I probably wouldn't seethe like this but instead I am inkwell forced to watch from the sidelines as normalfags have experiences that I can as yet only fantasize about. Being the short, shy, undeveloped virgin loser of the group makes me feel so small and low. I have nothing that can help me cope with this :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

ok GrAY u mogg me for having friends

If you're truly an incel, then you're not actually their friends. You're just a punching bag for them or a tool.

ok GrAY u mogg me for having friends
I just have two friends that I kept from my school days. Anyone else I ever meet I just meet through them. They both have social circles and I don't. Don't get me wrong I am happy to at least have two buddies to hang out with but it's not like I have some gigamogging social life.

Just thinking about how I am getting older with no gf and that I will never be intimate with a girl in her prime makes me so envious and mad. And just going out and seeing all the young people being confident and living life and having relationships is so fucking gutwrenching.
Every time I go out I'm reminded of this, couples everywhere or foids with young kids.

I just have two friends that I kept from my school days. Anyone else I ever meet I just meet through them. They both have social circles and I don't. Don't get me wrong I am happy to at least have two buddies to hang out with but it's not like I have some gigamogging social life.
dont loose them!!

I stopped communicating with my only three friends from school. We were the same losers in school. But I never thought they would grow up into chads.
I just can't relate to them anymore, one of them was a fakecel too that just wanted to comfort me to make me feel better during my hard days, so I stopped communicating with anyone since then.

aquaintances " would be the better Term.

Nobody gives a SHit and Provides me Money and Sex .

so why should i care .

all my friends are sub human like me

I only have one old high school friend but i dont really trust him

Shit for you, I have no irl friends.