Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Having IG is suifuel

Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
I do have an IG but only to follow female/male models. I go through the male models’ comments and maaann...It’s super suifuel. Sluts are thirsting all over Chad’s cock, begging him to check his DM, melt if one of them replies, etc...I just saw a post on Sean O’Pry’s IG of him smiling and being happy because Uncle Tom Asian sluts were welcoming him hard in Korea. I saw the post and legit unintentionally clenched my fist. I could have reached out to my phone’s screen and punched him so hard in the face that it’d get deformed. Why can’t i also get such dopamine rushes? I lack dopamine so much from getting shitted on my appearance by my “friends” that I feel like killing myself.

Why must you hurt yourself like this

If you're a habitual masturbator, then you do not lack dopamine in the sense that you mean.

blickpall said:
If you're a habitual masturbator, then you do not lack dopamine in the sense that you mean.
I can’t even fucking masturbate anymore. Why does that guy get to fuck while I watch and jack off? And how much jacking off is gonna make up for those genuine dopamine rushes when someone compliments on something that you are or that you have done? I lack dopamine so much that when my teacher or when my parents tell me that I did good in school or pat me in the back I feel so happy and keep thinking about it all night. This is how much dopamine I lack.

Delete your account. Its that simple.

Kointo said:
Delete your account. Its that simple.
ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
Why must you hurt yourself like this
Because it brings me a mile closer to suicide. Knowing what I’m missing out on due to my looks (other than just relationships) gives me more courage to kill myself.

Sado masochistic

Octopusgun2 said:
Because it brings me a mile closer to suicide. Knowing what I’m missing out on due to my looks (other than just relationships) gives me more courage to kill myself.

I get it now. Keep doing what you're doing then.

Octopusgun2 said:

But there's so much more to live f-Oh fuck it hand me the rope when your done

Octopusgun2 said:
I can’t even fucking masturbate anymore. Why does that guy get to fuck while I watch and jack off? And how much jacking off is gonna make up for those genuine dopamine rushes when someone compliments on something that you are or that you have done? I lack dopamine so much that when my teacher or when my parents tell me that I did good in school or pat me in the back I feel so happy and keep thinking about it all night. This is how much dopamine I lack.

That's not a lack of dopamine. That's relatively healthy functioning. Lacking dopamine is when they tell you that you did a good job and you feel nothing because you constantly deplete your dopamine through habitual/compulsory DA of the mesolimbic pathway.

why the fuck are you following them. dont give those thirsty stacies the validation they want.

I have an IG though I only use it to follow famous boxers and MMA fighters. I don't post pics or follow nonfamous people.

Hunter said:
why the fuck are you following them. dont give those thirsty stacies the validation they want.
I don’t comment on their pics nor do I like their posts. I follow more male models than female models. I follow male models just to know what I’m missing out on so I can kill myself. I follow few female models but only for fapping material.

blickpall said:
That's not a lack of dopamine. That's relatively healthy functioning. Lacking dopamine is when they tell you that you did a good job and you feel nothing because you constantly deplete your dopamine through habitual/compulsory DA of the mesolimbic pathway.

Wow I can relate to that a lot actually. I've experienced that for years, where if anyone tells me I did a good job at something, it has absolutely no effect on me. I just process it as words said and don't believe I'm capable of doing anything 'good', or that someone else probably did it better anyway.