Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Having female friends try to give me dating advice so humiliating.

Are you retarded? If you woud be atractive, then theese foids woud really fast find you a gf. But you're a dumb fuck. And a fact that any foids want to have anything with you it's not an incel trait. You're a normie piece of shit

Are you retarded? If you woud be atractive, then theese foids woud really fast find you a gf. But you're a dumb fuck. And a fact that any foids want to have anything with you it's not an incel trait. You're a normie piece of shit
I’m so tired of getting called a normie

:feelsrope:I have a few female friends , a lot of them give such bluepilled advice it’s frustrating one of them that I’ve been friends with for months I confided with that I’m involuntarily celibate and she dropped me as a friend because the black pill is “misogynistic” I know i shouldn’t care but shit made me depressed.:feelsrope:
There is no such thing as a "female friend".

Foids are INCAPABLE of friendship.

Might as well say you have sociopath friends, narcissistic friends, schizoid friends... or that you're friends with a pigeon like Nikola Tesla was in his latter days as his mind rotted from decades of social isolation and getting nothing but abuse and ostracism from normies.

You should not take dating advice from a woman to begin with.