Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Having female friends try to give me dating advice so humiliating.

NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

I don't hate minorities.. just Females
★★★★★
:feelsrope:I have a few female friends , a lot of them give such bluepilled advice it’s frustrating one of them that I’ve been friends with for months I confided with that I’m involuntarily celibate and she dropped me as a friend because the black pill is “misogynistic” I know i shouldn’t care but shit made me depressed.:feelsrope:

[IMG alt="NothinButAComedy"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/m/25/25373.jpg?1661333421[/IMG]

NothinButAComedy

I don't hate minorities.. just Females​

★★★★

JoinedMar 30, 2020Posts1,365

View: https://vocaroo.com/1gjN5AFi2fWp

Turn the tables on them and tell them to just set you up with their friends or they can make a dating profile for you and manage it. Then they will see the black pill.

:feelsrope:I have a few female friends , a lot of them give such bluepilled advice it’s frustrating one of them that I’ve been friends with for months I confided with that I’m involuntarily celibate and she dropped me as a friend because the black pill is “misogynistic” I know i shouldn’t care but shit made me depressed.:feelsrope:
Mogs me for having friends
Double mogs me for having female friends

Having foid friends means youre a cuck who loves to get friendzoned and dominated in public by foids dont forget that

AVI checks out

Why would you even befriend women. What are you getting out of the friendship?

Stopped reading after this get the fuck off this forum
You realize most incels don’t know they’re incels and have friends who are both male and female I’m just one of them

dumbass you dont use female friends for their "advice", foids barely know how they think anyway, you use them to set you up with other girls
That’s so pathetic tho needing someone else to help you match make is so cringe. Why can’t girls just like me as is

Turn the tables on them and tell them to just set you up with their friends or they can make a dating profile for you and manage it. Then they will see the black pill.
How does one even get a foid friend?

I have good news for you , your probably not as bad looking as you think.

Not to jump to conclusions but this is a normie trait to be honest.
Foids are extremely aware of SMV of men and are picky about who they choose to associate with. They won't associate with ugly men unless perhaps it's to exploit.

I've tried in the past in school with foid classmates , they just gave me death stares and told me to go away when I politely tried to strike up a conversation with them.

Sorry brocel but it's on you for asking women for advice, "you don't ask a fish how to catch it", if she thinks BP is misogynistic then she's dumb af, and if she's dropped you as a friend she did you a favor so stay away from her and others like her, god bless

Don't beat yourself over it, @NothinButAComedy and take it as a lesson learned that normies don't care about your involuntary celibacy. I promise you, this is objectively true.

It doesn't matter how much they care about you or not. Normie sex havers are incapable of having empathy for you on that. They are actual psychopaths when it comes to that. Zero, nada.

Have your friends, enjoy their company (Like I imagine you need to). But you would rather straight up be screaming at the top of your lungs, then sharing that with them.

How the hell can you have female friends? I have never had one, not even ONE female friend in my entire life. What's next? You're gonna start bragging about how much girls you slay?

Wtf!

>having female "friends"

You're doing it to yourself.
idk. i wish i had female friends... it would make trying to date easier... there's like, no one i can even try to ask out and it feels too awkward (in my head) to try to use a dating app...

i really wish that i asked out the girls i had crushes on in high school. i really wish i made girl friends in college. now i just feel lost. i don't know how to even meet women i could get to know.

Rape her in Minecraft, foids hate nice guys.

How the hell can you have female friends? I have never had one, not even ONE female friend in my entire life. What's next? You're gonna start bragging about how much girls you slay?

Wtf!
Most incels don’t know they’re incels and have friends with women and are orbiters it’s not hard to have female friends as an incel especially if you provide them value like in a study group

idk. i wish i had female friends... it would make trying to date easier... there's like, no one i can even try to ask out and it feels too awkward (in my head) to try to use a dating app...

i really wish that i asked out the girls i had crushes on in high school. i really wish i made girl friends in college. now i just feel lost. i don't know how to even meet women i could get to know.
In college if you have a hard major like mine it’s pretty much impossible to not make friends if you don’t you fail

jailmaxxing? rape, then get raped?

Two words - Chris Brown

Foids like bad boys. He didn't rape her, but foids still love Chris Brown.

And foids still love him

Foids are disgusting

Sorry brocel but it's on you for asking women for advice, "you don't ask a fish how to catch it", if she thinks BP is misogynistic then she's dumb af, and if she's dropped you as a friend she did you a favor so stay away from her and others like her, god bless
Yeah I don’t know what I expected it just got annoying to hear her talk about how the bar is so low for men

In college if you have a hard major like mine it’s pretty much impossible to not make friends if you don’t you fail
i met some really nice guy friends, some of which i still know. but no... girl friends...
Study groups in college
i never studied with any girls. only ever alone, or with my friends. i also hated large groups so.... if it was more than a group of 4 (with myself) i would usually bail...

Most incels don’t know they’re incels and have friends with women and are orbiters it’s not hard to have female friends as an incel especially if you provide them value like in a study group
Sorry Bro if I seemed upset. Not my intention to be rude. It's just that I would love to have female friends but I flat out refuse to orbit them. I don't want to inflate their ego further. And i absolutely refuse to simp.

After all these years my dignity is still intact.

Two words - Chris Brown

Foids like bad boys. He didn't rape her, but foids still love Chris Brown.

View attachment 810035

View attachment 810036
idk. i wouldn't want to be with someone who beat me or beats their partner or i beat. i feel like fear would completely cloud our understanding of each other and that's how i built friendships. through mutual understanding, interests, passions... but girls. feel unrelatable.

Yeah I don’t know what I expected it just got annoying to hear her talk about how the bar is so low for men
Lol on IT they say the bar's so low we trip over it because we're so bad as people, yet those landwhale bitches expect us to reach high as fuck for they're bar and do 60 non-stop pull ups, while those trashy whore who don't even need to reach for any bar (since guys are desperate) act as if it's too difficult, women are now being praised for being fat shits while guys must put in work just to fuck those fat ogres, sorry bruvcel but it nevER began, just get used to it, at least you can come here and vent and people like me won't shit on you like on normie social media.

If this brocel actually has female friends maybe he can ascend. He might actually be on his way to leave the lurking darkness of inceldom and step into the flesh. Something I have been dreaming about my whole life! Could this Bro really be on his way to orgasm together with a girl above? In the light!

Wrong and bluepilled garbage. Women do not truly befriend ugly men at most they’ll feel bad for them and BE NICE TO THEM BUT NOT TRULY BEFRIEND THEM.

If they're your "friends" they don't want to date you. Girls make their interest in guys known within weeks of meeting them.
idk. i find it difficult to feel comfortable around strangers irl. but it makes sense. all but one of my crushes were on like. girls i recently met...

so i never felt comfortable asking them out. the one girl i really wanted to ask out in high school, i had known since middle school, and shared a bunch of classes with. something just.... one day skipping class at the end of sophomore year to spend time with one of my friends in a different class, and talking to her while he was in the bathroom, made my heart race and... i wanted to... spend more time with her. in school and outside of school. i wanted to learn about her passions and frustrations... idk what else. i wanted her to be my best friend. someone i could share anything with. and that she'd feel at ease telling me anything.

but i was moving that summer. and so i regret it a bunch now. for not saying anything. because it burnt me. and i've had only 2 crushes since. one of them i lost interest in quickly, one of them i still have conflicting feelings about, but now dates a girl and lives across the country (we text occasionally).

ig this is also now my place to vent my thoughts out so i cant sort through them. sorry.

I've tried in the past in school with foid classmates , they just gave me death stares and told me to go away when I politely tried to strike up a conversation with them.
Same, except they used fuck off signals instead.

idk. i find it difficult to feel comfortable around strangers irl. but it makes sense. all but one of my crushes were on like. girls i recently met...

so i never felt comfortable asking them out. the one girl i really wanted to ask out in high school, i had known since middle school, and shared a bunch of classes with. something just.... one day skipping class at the end of sophomore year to spend time with one of my friends in a different class, and talking to her while he was in the bathroom, made my heart race and... i wanted to... spend more time with her. in school and outside of school. i wanted to learn about her passions and frustrations... idk what else. i wanted her to be my best friend. someone i could share anything with. and that she'd feel at ease telling me anything.

but i was moving that summer. and so i regret it a bunch now. for not saying anything. because it burnt me. and i've had only 2 crushes since. one of them i lost interest in quickly, one of them i still have conflicting feelings about, but now dates a girl and lives across the country (we text occasionally).

ig this is also now my place to vent my thoughts out so i cant sort through them. sorry.
Graycel moment

> Female friends

added to ignore

Why would I larp? And for this long?
If you are being serious, then just put yourself out there. Every nerd friend with female friends I had ended having at least a few tongue kisses before they were 18. They even got girlfriends after they met more women at their work.
You clicked with a women, you can click with another.

Cuck for having foid friends

expecting anything in the empathy or thinking outside societal boundaries department from women is only gonna lead to frustration.

there is that line in 1984, "it were always the women, especially the young ones, that were screaming the loudest during the 2 minutes hate" or something like that. it's a common theme in fiction but I didn't understand why when I was younger.

women are societies moral police, the social arena is their battleground and they gain power over others through rumors, gossip and relational aggression.

they have instinats both to go along with the group and to protect their own group interests and they will not reach down and help pull you out of your misery if they don't have to.

women, especially a bit older women who already are married can sometimes be made to understand, but younger women, teenagers or mentally unstable, academic types are the enemy. you might not think so, but they do think that way about you.

sometimes unattractive women also are open to some bp ideas because they share a hatred for the more attractive members of their sex but I wouldn't bank on it

Fakecel faggot with a retarded simp whore lover on his pfp, fuck off faggot

If you have female friends then you aren’t hideously ugly