Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

having colored eyes (green or blue) add 0 points to SMV

M

Med Amine

Visionary
★★★★★
i literally see lots of people with dark blue or green eyes but all of them still look like utter shit because they have shit tier skull shape and shitskin.

not the same with colored hair tho, having blonde hair or very light orange hair can increase smv by 3 to 4 points especially if straight and long

it's always a plus, colored eyes are a halo with no downsides what so ever i can't think of a single brown eyed person that wouldn't look better with colored eyes.

Although they can't save a trucel that's for sure

It can depending on if your average or higher tbh

yep it's a constant positive, you can still be ugly with them but doesn't make it not a positive
having straight hair is way more important than having colored eyes
at least you can grow your hair out and make it long

i literally see lots of people with dark blue or green eyes but all of them still look like utter shit because they have shit tier skull shape and shitskin.

not the same with colored hair tho, having blonde hair or very light orange hair can increase smv by 3 to 4 points especially if straight and long
Lol eye color adds smv for foids. For men height, frame, jawline, eye shape are important

Brown can be a really beautiful eye color and it’s the only warm eye color, so if you have brown eyes, you seem more trustworthy than if you had blue or green eyes.

Brown can be a really beautiful eye color and it’s the only warm eye color, so if you have brown eyes, you seem more trustworthy than if you had blue or green eyes.
cope

78697f0518902942902cda3a29a236f1

Still a nice flex

It depends on where you are. In Asia or LATAM it'd be a massive halo.

Nice delusion. Go in dms so I prove you the opposite

having straight hair is way more important than having colored eyes
at least you can grow your hair out and make it long
Depends on your eye shape do you have bug eyes?