Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Having an above average IQ doomed us

Oroborus

Oroborus

Ascending
★★★★★
Not good enough to excel at something and mog people, but sufficient to be outcasted by less minded normies.

I'm above average IQ, but it doesn't make me feel good. If anything, it doomed my ass into oblivion.

Being High IQ cost me my ntness, and it's not worth it, as it isn't genius tier either. Geniuses can struggle with inceldom, but they leave a mark most of the time. Less gifted incels will be forgotten after dead, if anyone ever notices their existence to begin with.

Having nigger tier IQ is better in every aspect, and the chances of being an incel are reduced considerably.

Just be NT = Just be low/average IQ :blackpill:

Being high iq will turn you into a schizo for sure, and probably a low inhibited fag too. Having nigger tier IQ is better as it will nullify your inhibition. Instead of overthinking like a sperg on any social scenario, you would just chimp out instinctively, making you an NT mogger.
:chad:
This is why there are so few blackcels here.

Many faggots here wouldn't be incels if they were low or average iq

Last edited:
Cope. Your just either ugly or short.

There are too much high IQ Chads slaying outside.

You are coping hard. I even doubt you are as high IQ as you want to think you are.
Looks are important, good IQ helps with career.

Joke's on you: im pretty dumb and maiden-less.

Yeah. Inceldom is more than existing without experiencing sex due to one's appearance.
Inceldom is existing without experiencing sex due to one's phenotype. Am I wrong? Phenotype includes brain structure btw.

I prefer to be retarded with a chad face is is come nowadays :feelsaww:

Joke's on you: im pretty dumb and maiden-less.
Kamikaze

True and I can fully relate. I don't even consider myself smart but the majority of people I meet who are around my age are dumber than me, so I can't relate to them, making it harder to make friends.

Yes. I am not NT. That is probably the reason I am an incel.

From my experience normies love to bully the non-NT kid.

Fucking shitheads.
Oh alright. I was taking it you meant that you have to be friendless to be an incel which is bollocks. One could theoretically have friends and still be an incel.

Above average IQ helped us to realize the truth. Thats why millions of low or average iq incels bluepilled

Not good enough to excel at something and mog people, but sufficient to be outcasted by less minded normies.

I'm above average IQ, but it doesn't make me feel good. If anything, it doomed my ass into oblivion.

Being High IQ cost me my ntness, and it's not worth it, as it isn't genius tier either. Geniuses can struggle with inceldom, but they leave a mark most of the time. Less gifted incels will be forgotten after dead, if anyone ever notices their existence to begin with.

Having nigger tier IQ is better in every aspect, and the chances of being an incel are reduced considerably.

Being high iq will turn you into a schizo for sure, and probably a low inhibited fag too. Having nigger tier IQ is better as it will nullify your inhibition. Instead of overthinking like a sperg on any social scenario, you would just chimp out instinctively, making you an NT mogger.

Low IQs talk a lot of meaningless shit without thinking, which to foids is seen as a good thing.

Disagree, NTness has to do with how the world interacts with you which is highly influenced by looks. Not IQ.

It's useless.

Absolutely fuckin useless.

Unless it is also ccompanied by other far more weighty factors/variables in determining gross SMV

Even if your (supppsed) 'quotient' is very very high.

Just fucking trust me on that.

I actually wish i was wrong :cryfeels:

Except, I mog my NT opponents effortlessly.

I have something like 80 IQ. I'm not successful in anything and I'm still a virgin. Having low iq is a death sentence :feelsrope:

Above average IQ helped us to realize the truth. Thats why millions of low or average iq incels bluepilled
Asians and Indians are generally high IQ (at least the ones outside their country), and they are some of the most bluepilled fags out there.

Goodlooking people are more inclined to have higher intelligence, this idea that inceldom = high IQ is premium grade copium.

There is no justice when it comes to nature and genetics.

isn't it like 90 % claim they are above average in any trait, IQ included?

cope Chads iq mogs yours To suicide. Your just a spastic mistake.

speak for yourself i'm barely average jfl

Were I low-IQ I would've remained virgin-but-not-incel, forever grinding the hamster wheel, telling myself I'm a late bloomer and expecting to meed my first GF at age 50, just like those retards from "love on the spectrum" and other shitty shows I never watched.

To anyone who still believes foids should have "rights" and should be treated as persons, walk the streets unleashed, and make their own reproductive choices, I'll just leave this blackpill right here for you: foids prefer to fuck 70 IQ retards over 130 IQ smartasses, and by a large margin. Left to their own, foids literally bring our evolutionary history back to the amoebas.

:yes::yes::yes::yes:

Yes. I am not NT. That is probably the reason I am an incel.

From my experience normies love to bully the non-NT kid.

Fucking shitheads.
that's the reason they banned you :lul::lul::lul:

Were I low-IQ I would've remained virgin-but-not-incel, forever grinding the hamster wheel, telling myself I'm a late bloomer and expecting to meed my first GF at age 50, just like those retards from "love on the spectrum" and other shitty shows I never watched.

To anyone who still believes foids should have "rights" and should be treated as persons, walk the streets unleashed, and make their own reproductive choices, I'll just leave this blackpill right here for you: foids prefer to fuck 70 IQ retards over 130 IQ smartasses, and by a large margin. Left to their own, foids literally bring our evolutionary history back to the amoebas.
Man you talking shit, just peak in your 90s bro :lul::lul::lul:

Looks are important, good IQ helps with career.
I dunno. Like, imagine if there's a guy who's a 3/10, balding, not tall. But his IQ is just above average. His IQ will simply help him to realize many things (including the blackpill) and that's all.

"Smart people are scary! They might try to take advantage of me!" Yet they trust "authority."

Am I witnessing the Dunning Kruger effect?

Am I witnessing the Dunning Kruger effect?
no you fucking idiot, go back to IT and shitpost

isn't it like 90 % claim they are above average in any trait, IQ included?
yeah probably

Asians and Indians are generally high IQ (at least the ones outside their country), and they are some of the most bluepilled fags out there.
Asians and indians have a high mean IQ but they don't have as many geniuses or people with an IQ over 130. It's probably higher from the high iodine content in their diet, but stunted from the traces of arsenic (heavy metal) in their staple foods; maybe it's all genetic, idfk.

I have something like 80 IQ. I'm not successful in anything and I'm still a virgin. Having low iq is a death sentence :feelsrope:
I have an IQ like 145-155 and I'm a total fucking loser, having any IQ as an incel is a death sentence.