Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Having acne is such a lookskiller

AbyssReflector

AbyssReflector

Recruit
★★
Having acne sucks so hard. You'll be always seen as the guy with acne even when you're good looking. Nobody my age has acne and here I am with acne and scars. I've tried many things and it's getting better. Soon I hopefully can afford laser for my scars. What are your experiences with acne guys?

I got on accutane and it erased my acne in just a couple of months, but the scarring is still an issue so i might have to get lasering/sanding for my scars as well. However a blepharoplasty is a bigger priority now

I got on accutane and it erased my acne in just a couple of months, but the scarring is still an issue so i might have to get lasering/sanding for my scars as well. However a blepharoplasty is a bigger priority now
Yeah acne can be pretty bad but eye area makes or breaks a face. How much will it cost you?

I don't like accutane I've read it can ruin your gut health and be damaging to your mental health. If my acne was really bad I'd prolly have taken it. How bad was yours?

Yeah acne can be pretty bad but eye area makes or breaks a face. How much will it cost you?
Theres a place near me that will do it for 2.5k-6k but i need to get a consultation. After i get off of adipex and get lean i will see if i still need it. I want positive canthal tilt and hunter eyes so hopefully i can get that done

I don't like accutane I've read it can ruin your gut health and be damaging to your mental health. If my acne was really bad I'd prolly have taken it. How bad was yours?
My mental health was bad even before accutane so that didn't do anything. The only mental side effect it had on me was making my brain foggier than before. I just fart a lot but I'm about to go on carnivore to reverse that. You may have joint problems and muscle pain, and i take magnesium and zinc for it.

I got on accutane and it erased my acne in just a couple of months
I'm gonna get this too because I received the 2nd strongest treatment (antibiotics) and my acne came back again as soon as I stopped taking it.

I hope it works for me as well

My mental health was bad even before accutane so that didn't do anything. The only mental side effect it had on me was making my brain foggier than before. I just fart a lot but I'm about to go on carnivore to reverse that. You may have joint problems and muscle pain, and i take magnesium and zinc for it.
Taking accutane is prolly not worth it for me since I have mild acne. The scars and the redness sucks tho.

I'm gonna get this too because I received the 2nd strongest treatment (antibiotics) and my acne came back again as soon as I stopped taking it.

I hope it works for me as well
My advice is to go on the highest dose you possibly can so you won't have to suffer the side effects for long. Some advice from me is to moisturize a lot and to use Aquaphor on your lips regularly (like 3-5 times a day, even more in the winter) so that you won't have cracked and chapped lips. Moisturizing will help you avoid having ashy and flaky skin and having it get red.

As for your diet, try to eat lots of fat and protein and drink lots of water. Avoid carbs, they aren't good for your skin. Avoid Vitamin A at all cost, Accutane is a synthetic form of Vitamin A. Eating organ meat (especially liver) and dairy isn't recommended.

Best of luck to you, brocel!

Theres a place near me that will do it for 2.5k-6k but i need to get a consultation. After i get off of adipex and get lean i will see if i still need it. I want positive canthal tilt and hunter eyes so hopefully i can get that done
Will you get local or general anesthesia? The fact of waning into non-consciousness would scare the hell out of me. A friend of mine went under general anesthesia and he said it felt like no time went by.

Will you get local or general anesthesia? The fact of waning into non-consciousness would scare the hell out of me. A friend of mine went under general anesthesia and he said it felt like no time went by.
Probably general, I got general when I had nails put into my broken ankle and it felt fine, i just didn't like the tube down my throat. I don't want to be awake during it personally. Its not as scary as you think, when they rolled me into the operating room, i was tied down to a table with pain meds already in me, and i just calmly blacked out as if i was falling asleep.

My advice is to go on the highest dose you possibly can so you won't have to suffer the side effects for long. Some advice from me is to moisturize a lot and to use Aquaphor on your lips regularly (like 3-5 times a day, even more in the winter) so that you won't have cracked and chapped lips. Moisturizing will help you avoid having ashy and flaky skin and having it get red.

As for your diet, try to eat lots of fat and protein and drink lots of water. Avoid carbs, they aren't good for your skin. Avoid Vitamin A at all cost, Accutane is a synthetic form of Vitamin A. Eating organ meat (especially liver) and dairy isn't recommended.

Best of luck to you, brocel!
Thanks man. My diet has always consisted of meat so that will be very difficult to get rid off. I admit that I drink too much soda so I may be partially responsible for my own predicament. Sometimes I think it's cope since I'll be eating like shit and nothing happens and sometimes I'll eat really healthy and I get much acne.

Thanks man. My diet has always consisted of meat so that will be very difficult to get rid off. I admit that I drink too much soda so I may be partially responsible for my own predicament. Sometimes I think it's cope since I'll be eating like shit and nothing happens and sometimes I'll eat really healthy and I get much acne.
Meat is fine as long as it isn't processed garbage like sausage or as long as it isn't fish like mackerel or tuna or salmon. Avoid tubers like potatoes as well if you want to avoid vitamin a (which you should).

Probably general, I got general when I had nails put into my broken ankle and it felt fine, i just didn't like the tube down my throat. I don't want to be awake during it personally. Its not as scary as you think, when they rolled me into the operating room, i was tied down to a table with pain meds already in me, and i just calmly blacked out as if i was falling asleep.
I have really bad phobia for needles and when I turned 12 I got really bad thanatophobia. The non-existence scares the hell out of me.

Meat is fine as long as it isn't processed garbage like sausage or as long as it isn't fish like mackerel or tuna or salmon. Avoid tubers like potatoes as well if you want to avoid vitamin a (which you should).
My acne has been decreasing over time I'm just waiting for it to fully stop so I can get the scars healed by laser therapy without the fear of the acne coming back. The waiting just sucks.

try acne scars , that shit lasts forever

I have really bad phobia for needles and when I turned 12 I got really bad thanatophobia. The non-existence scares the hell out of me.
Do you have trauma that caused you to have this fear?

try acne scars , that shit lasts forever
I have those. They're not too bad tho. Will hopefully be getting them fixed soon. Just sucks seeing them everytime when looking into the mirror or reflections.

My acne has been decreasing over time I'm just waiting for it to fully stop so I can get the scars healed by laser therapy without the fear of the acne coming back. The waiting just sucks.
Waiting is killing you, especially if you're a youngcel like me

Do you have trauma that caused you to have this fear?
It's just how my mind works. When I was young I had really bad OCD with recalling numbers it would drive me insane. Eventually it got away and thanatophobia took over. I was dreading in fear everyday. Felt like I was going insane. It just happened randomly.

Benozyl Peroxide and Face Masks do the trick to get rid of acne. It burns the grease underneath your skin and provides moisture to it.

Waiting is killing you, especially if you're a youngcel like me
I have no other option but to wait regarding my acne. I should get an education and or a job soon because I've been a NEET for far too long. I just struggle with my mind over the stupidest things sometimes. Most people don't understand.

Benozyl Peroxide and Face Masks do the trick to get rid of acne. It burns the grease underneath your skin and provides moisture to it.
Why the face mask? Just to keep the benozyl peroxide on your face? Face masks make me oily whenever i have to wear them to class.

I've already used Benozyl Peroxide and it didn't do anything for me strangely. It didn't even hurt.

I have no other option but to wait regarding my acne. I should get an education and or a job soon because I've been a NEET for far too long. I just struggle with my mind over the stupidest things sometimes. Most people don't understand.
Im gonna go against the grain but neetdom is a cope for a cope. Working sucks but the mind needs SOMETHING to make you feel accomplished whether its good grades or a good job. I agree wagecucking as in working min wage jobs just to have one is a cope and is cringe. Remember the biggest risk is not taking risks at all.

Why the face mask? Just to keep the benozyl peroxide on your face? Face masks make me oily whenever i have to wear them to class.

Wrong face mask. I'm talking about the skin-peel shit.

0_The-procedure-for-applying-a-black-mask-to-the-face-of-a-beautiful-woman-Spa-treatments-and-care-of.jpg

I have those. They're not too bad tho. Will hopefully be getting them fixed soon. Just sucks seeing them everytime when looking into the mirror or reflections.

How do you plan to get rid of them ?

Having acne sucks so hard. You'll be always seen as the guy with acne even when you're good looking. Nobody my age has acne and here I am with acne and scars. I've tried many things and it's getting better. Soon I hopefully can afford laser for my scars. What are your experiences with acne guys?
Acne has killed my soul.
The scars are haunting me until i kill myself

Im gonna go against the grain but neetdom is a cope for a cope. Working sucks but the mind needs SOMETHING to make you feel accomplished whether its good grades or a good job. I agree wagecucking as in working min wage jobs just to have one is a cope and is cringe. Remember the biggest risk is not taking risks at all.
Yeah Neetdom can feel really good sometimes but it's always so dull and empty to me. I've worked jobs before and didn't like doing that. I just want to get a good education first.

I hope you know current scar treatments are absolute trash. Scars are for life. You and I, we are mangled forever.

How do you plan to get rid of them ?
I have rolling scars underneath my cheekbones I plan getting off by using a laser. I also have a few icepick scars around my jawline and forehead I can get rid off by using TSA cross or something like that. I'll see if I'm happy enough with the laser results and depending on the costs maybe TSA cross

I hope you know current scar treatments are absolute trash. Scars are for life. You and I, we are mangled forever.
My scars are ≈ 1 to 2 mms deep and they are untethered so definitely fixable. You can definitely fix some scars and or reduce them. Don't see any point in being overly pessimistic about things.

I agree, my face is totally fucked up. Accucrap or w/e won't do anything since it's all scars at this point

My scars aren't too deep especially if you look at me from 10 ft away. If you look close up you will see them, basically like any getaway car after a GTA V heist.
lmao. Yeah just took some close up photos of my acne and it's kinda suifuel ngl. Instantly destroys my mood.

I have rolling scars underneath my cheekbones I plan getting off by using a laser. I also have a few icepick scars around my jawline and forehead I can get rid off by using TSA cross or something like that. I'll see if I'm happy enough with the laser results and depending on the costs maybe TSA cross
how much that costing you , i heard that lazer surgery was pricey

how much that costing you , i heard that lazer surgery was pricey
Haven't figured that totally out yet. I won't need too many treatments. I hope I can get it done sub €1000. That's only for the laser tho.

As a fellow acnecel I agree

it's common now

a girl i work with had perfect skin, but she has acne now due to having to wear a face mask so much

Use accutane for a year you’re welcome it will save your life

Use accutane for a year you’re welcome it will save your life
It took me way less than that, i'm gonna be done with mine in 2 months and it's my fourth month now

It'll be easier to endure over a long period of time but i'm a masochist so i'm taking it all at once
Same , but you should get all you can ,I took 3 a day for a year ,that only defeated my acne after all these years ,how much are you taking,mine was very severe acne with pus and infectious

Same , but you should get all you can ,I took 3 a day for a year ,that only defeated my acne after all these years ,how much are you taking,mine was very severe acne with pus and infectious
Your acne was way worse than mine, i had a lot of it on my back and scalp with pus and cysts as well but it luckily wasn't on my face too much

Your acne was way worse than mine, i had a lot of it on my back and scalp with pus and cysts as well but it luckily wasn't on my face too much
Yeah bro mine was like a horror movie and all in face it also bloated my face ffs !! Acces sebum! Ruins everything

Yeah bro mine was like a horror movie and all in face it also bloated my face ffs !! Acces sebum! Ruins everything
Turks always look bloated so i'm not surprised