Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Having a sexhaver friend makes me hate foids even more

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
So my friend became a sexhaver few months ago, though he's been self improving for 2 years.

The thing is he has these fights with his gf which end up in these temporary "break ups", which they end up patching up in like 5 seconds. In between these, he talks to and sometimes even fucks other girls. And then tells her all about it. He justifies it by saying that they were technically not seeing each other at that point so its ok.

Wtf even? How could she be ok with this? Bitch probably gets wet at the thought of him fucking other women

In what ways did he self improve? I'm guessing his face wasn't the problem?

The worst feeling of all is knowing these other guys will have spent their youth years having sex and the time of their loves while we spent our youthful years rotting on here. Absolutely brutal

Bitch probably gets wet at the thought of him fucking other women
Meanwhile we are slowly and painfully rotting while nonchalantly and blatantly told to believe in ourselves and have a better personality jfl

The worst feeling of all is knowing these other guys will have spent their youth years having sex and the time of their loves while we spent our youthful years rotting on here. Absolutely brutal
Remember during early teens when other guys would start liking girls and girls would start liking them? Then they'd start "dating" and meeting up at the mall on the weekends? Then kissing and rumors of first sexual encounters would trickle down.

Foids break the rules for those that they like, nothing new. They have no rules to abide by, they change them as they see fit.

Remember during early teens when other guys would start liking girls and girls would start liking them? Then they'd start "dating" and meeting up at the mall on the weekends? Then kissing and rumors of first sexual encounters would trickle down.
And then in high school you overhear some foid talking about how she sucked the dick of one of tge guys there. What i hate the most is how it’s usually obnoxious asswipes who get to have the time of their lives and fuck the foids you wanted to

And then in high school you overhear some foid talking about how she sucked the dick of one of tge guys there. What i hate the most is how it’s usually obnoxious asswipes who get to have the time of their lives and fuck the foids you wanted to
Yep, then you'd tell yourself that it's probably all bullshit and people aren't actually getting laid yet, they just can't be.

She probably doesn't care because she fucked more people during those "breaks".

She probably doesn't care because she fucked more people during those "breaks".
One would think that but somehow I don't believe it. Foids are just retarded animals

You guys have friends?

So my friend became a sexhaver few months ago, though he's been self improving for 2 years.

The thing is he has these fights with his gf which end up in these temporary "break ups", which they end up patching up in like 5 seconds. In between these, he talks to and sometimes even fucks other girls. And then tells her all about it. He justifies it by saying that they were technically not seeing each other at that point so its ok.

Wtf even? How could she be ok with this? Bitch probably gets wet at the thought of him fucking other women
She’s probably having sex with other males as well.

Foids break the rules for those that they like, nothing new. They have no rules to abide by, they change them as they see fit.
They react to the moment. That’s something we should all learn to do.

Having a sex-haver friend is absolutely brutal. Hearing them talk about sex and how good it is to have a gf while you're rotting by yourself is absolutely brutal.

Why do you care so much? It sounds like you are jealous your friend has the ability to have sex with multiple different women under these circumstances and taking it out on his gf.

All my friends are sexhavers with relationships, but they respect me enough to not make out in front of me, at least. It's still suicide fuel. And they have no empathy for my problems. How could they? Their lives are perfect.

Mogs me for having friends

Why do you care so much? It sounds like you are jealous your friend has the ability to have sex with multiple different women under these circumstances and taking it out on his gf.
This smells like something IT would say.

Oh I'm sorry GrAYfag, maybe expecting basic dignity out of women was a bit too much on my part

I hate this generation

It has happened to me, and i hated them both equally. Him because he thought he was hot shit when in reality he was just a lucky douchebag without personality to speak of. And the girl for being such a whore to go for the guy with the looks without the personality....