Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel having a high sex drive as an incel is torture

P

Panda

Banned
-
sexy-girl.jpg

anytime i see a girl like this in public i just want to rush her full speed and force fuck her like a blood craving animal. thats what every atom of my body is telling me to do.

but i cant. cause it would be the last thing i ever do.

and the sexual frustration from that is immeasurable. i can not function as a human being without unloading hourly into a tight puss.

not even fapping gets rid of this feeling. it never goes away.

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: I DEMAND TIGHT PUSS NOW :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

legit wish i had a sex drive. my sex drive ate shit at like 19, i dont get aroused by anything anymore.

its overrrrrrrrrrrrr

triggered me OP, I finally calmed down and accepted my life of fapping.... now I remember this.

And the rage u feel after, this stupid femoid showing off her lust-full body, basically telling you "hey look at my sexy body and my tight ass, but thats all you will do is look, no touch no feel"

doesn tthat make u mad...

you should do a Borat xD

raging boner

I wish I had a high sex drive. I have to fap for ages to get hard and I don't feel anything towards girls on the street. Pretty much invisible

The guy staring at her from the distance about to jump dat ass.

it's over for high tcels who wanna fuck everything with a hole in it

Nofap makes me want to rape and pillage.

Whenever you see a roastie like this, pull out your phone and start reading your favorite incels.is post out loud. That will add some layers of clothing to that roaster.

sexy-girl.jpg

anytime i see a girl like this in public i just want to rush her full speed and force fuck her like a blood craving animal. thats what every atom of my body is telling me to do.
Too relatable, now imagine going to a uni where girls are like this everywhere. But god dam that fucking ass is making me want to jerk off now, if only I could get my hold of that ass I would tear that shit up.

Sex is a male need, the cucked liberation of femoids was done by people who were so low IQ they thought only other males wold be fucked over by it

We need concentration camps for femoids now, and to make new femoids who will have sex with sub6 males

Too relatable, now imagine going to a uni where girls are like this everywhere. But god dam that fucking ass is making me want to jerk off now, if only I could get my hold of that ass I would tear that shit up.

Then you are very high T, I want to fuck it but I'm not that horny, haven't been in the past year because I think I have subconciously accepted that any sexual desire as an incel would be met with shaming

In the future governments could make mental institutions for incels who have any kind of sexual want, just like there was one for femoids in the past

We need concentration camps for femoids now, and to make new femoids who will have sex with sub6 males
Shaming them online and doing what the catfish guy does will be a good start.

Chads property only, we are better of fapping, going asexual or gay. We will never get the succ.

Exactly why universities are nightmares incarnate for males in Current Year. At the undergraduate level, it's largely become a personal playground for Chad and his harem of slutcunts, with the institutions themselves accelerating the transformation as they compete for tuition bux. The fucking rats like you see in the first post are absolutely rife at every holding tank/pleasure garden for 18-22/year-olds, across the full spectrum of academic quality. It's a HMUAN RITE for stupid cunts to parade their tits and ass around for Chad's delectation, sure. Only way to give the bestial public a taste for modesty is for the ugliest of ugly males to take to the streets masturbating. In fact, someone mentioned no-fap; I've made it to 1 week at points. Far from benefitting me, it just makes me implacably furious, more so than horny even. At the seven day T spike I'm about ready to chokeslam cunts.

Time to get the turing treatment, OP, get your jewpills today goy.

the sexual frustration and loneliness only gets worse as you get older.

Agree... When im not completely depressed my sex drive is allways over the top, and every fucking thing triggers the hell out of me. Its fucking hell. I hope i die soon, tbh... :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:
I would love to be asexual, or just low T... Why do i have to ve highT? Why do you hate me so much god? WHY DO YOU HATE ME???:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Ikr
I don't take no as an answer and that's why I'm a zoophile, though I can say mares do consent thank goodness. (Would get kicked if not)

Oh yeah........ thinking dirty thoughts

I can't remember the last time I had dirty thoughts about some whore on the streets. The only thing that goes through my mind is jealousy and how stupidly easy their life must be compared to mine.

that's why i'm actually planning on taking medication to low my T and decrease my sex drive

I saw my pawg neighbor outside through my window an hour ago and I was forced into furious masturbation

I know the feels. They will get me in prison and probably dead.